Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I regret to inform you that today we lost the greatest one that ever played

Please no bickering or arguments in this one thread.

Just appreciation for the master:

Hug your friends and family, and tell them that you love them.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinest View Post
    I don't get it.
    He committed suicide...very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    He committed suicide...very sad.
    jesus christ its real, wtf, RIP

Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope he finds peace. Will be missed as an great rogue player.
    Death to the Alliance. Death to the Horde. Death to the Living.

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    I hope he finds peace. Will be missed as an great rogue player.
    Also a great teacher who loved to share knowledge with the community, and an inspiration to an entire generation of Rogue players, and gamers more broadly

― Douglas Adams

I hope Blizz make a tribute, he is without a doubt, in my opinion, one of the best pvp rogue player that play wow

Damn, Reckful was one of the guys who got me into WoW PvP and WoW in general. Really devastating to hear this. RIP

EU Argent Dawn

No matter what, this will be the best tribute ever. I just hope he's somehow in a better place.

I still remember him sitting in his chair playing wow for 16 hours a day with the big duck watching him. RIP - Reckful.

RIP Reckful. So sad. So sorry to hear this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    can't believe he's gone
    @Warlucia introduced me to him back in Mid Wrath

Absolutely destroyed right now

Was the reason i rerolled rogue back in wrath... Rip reckful <3

Sucks for his family and friends.
    Sucks for him. Never again experiencing a good meal or love. Being around to see what kind of technological marvels the west will invent or if people will make it to mars and beyond. His loss.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-07-03 at 12:30 PM.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I hope Blizz make a tribute, he is without a doubt, in my opinion, one of the best pvp rogue player that play wow
    Next season; Reckful Gladiator's Leather
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to say something that I'm sure will be scoffed at by a bunch of you, but I'm saying it anyway: there are a lot of stigmas associated with depression and other mental illnesses, which is why a lot of people don't talk about their struggles with these kinds of things. And as a result some of the most caring, interesting, giving people in this world have taken their own lives or tried to.

If you need help, get help - it doesn't make you weak or mean that you aren't normal. Even if all you do is talk to someone, do something. There are a lot of people out there who care and are willing to listen and help.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Always odd to me that people who by comparison have it great in life seem to be the most depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Going to say something that I'm sure will be scoffed at by a bunch of you, but I'm saying it anyway: there are a lot of stigmas associated with depression and other mental illnesses, which is why a lot of people don't talk about their struggles with these kinds of things. And as a result some of the most caring, interesting, giving people in this world have taken their own lives or tried to.

If you need help, get help - it doesn't make you weak or mean that you aren't normal. Even if all you do is talk to someone, do something. There are a lot of people out there who care and are willing to listen and help.
    I don't see anything to scoff at here. Reckful had struggled - for a long time, publicly - with bipolar depression. He was having a manic episode at the time of his death. He wasn't in control of his actions.

EDIT: Removed what I wrote about the people on Twitter and Twitch who encouraged him to do it. Because we shouldn't make this about them.
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2020-07-02 at 09:34 PM.

― Douglas Adams