3+ Year Old Account

Why Have They Only Updated The Looks Of Some Of The Racial Mounts, But Not All.

For example, Kodo mounts have been updated, but only the level 20 non paladin ones. Now, some may say "but I like the original looks", which is why I think there should also be an option to switch between the classic and modern graphical look of mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's why they're using updated models on new mounts rather than the racial mounts/Argent Tournament mounts. It may not have worked out the way they were hoping when they used the kodos to test the waters. So instead we have the updated mounts available from other avenues, like the nightsabers from Darkshore rares and the horses from Kul'Tiran reputations.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope they find some way to update e.g. the Dwarf or Troll racial mounts. They are such low res that you can count the polygons with your fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Technically everyone's got updates at this point, but we'd have to actually get good at pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Technically everyone's got updates at this point, but we'd have to actually get good at pvp.
    this.

Plus there are already high res raptors/horses/kodos/whatever outside pvp.

I'm pretty sure there's a bluepost explaining why they won't redo mounts somewhere in the void.