Unholy DK stat priority

With the changes to mastery now effecting pet damage, does that do anything to how well mastery is for DK? Or is stat priority still Haste > Crit > Everything else?

This is wrong section for that question. But in short, mastery will pull ahead of crit most likely for a lot of reasons.

1. It's already not far behind crit and is better for AoE situations so now that it works better in single target I don't see why you wouldn't be going mastery over crit.

2. If I remember correctly gargoyle use to benefit from unholy mastery already, which means it's double dipping with your mastery + the already passive buff it has when you spend RP.

Stat prio will most likely just be Haste > mast > crit > vers, but gotta sim yourself as always.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    With the changes to mastery now effecting pet damage, does that do anything to how well mastery is for DK? Or is stat priority still Haste > Crit > Everything else?
    there is a section for each class, try there. probably a bit early to assess stat priority for a new expansion just yet, I'd check back on the forums like a week after SL is released (prepatch) and then yeah people should have a better idea. IcyVeins is usually a pretty good guide