Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    the amount.
    Limit was 2 after research in Legion
    Think they're saying 1, it's a good limit.

I am so fucking glad I didn't pre-purchase this garbage fucking expansion. Removing experience buffs from heirlooms is the dumbest fucking choice ever because no everyone that spent gold on heirlooms are basically being told to go fuck themselves. They already reduced the stats and now they're removing experience buff. Which means heirlooms are 100% useless and all the gold people spent on them is just fucking gone. Fuck WoW. This was the final nail in the coffin for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahkesis View Post
    It better be an amazing "replacement" because I would not have ever invested in the things without the XP bonus. And making us spend gold over and over again to keep them relevant? I suspect a significant outcry on this one.
    I can live with it if they buff the stats by quite a bit.

The team is making changes to current affixes as well as discussing the potential for new ones, but the team is trying to rework current ones
    Good. Take Bolstering to the fucking shack and shoot it to death then. That fucking stupid affix is seriously the most annoying and anti-fun ever, absolutely ever. Fuck, I'd rather have fucking Infested every single fucking week than fucking Bolstering even just once every 6 months. Literally, whoever thought of fucking Bolstering, fire them and make sure they never work in the gaming industry ever again - whoever came up with Bolstering would've probably made it so that you can't fucking turn left in Snake. Fuck Bolstering. Fuck fucking Bolstering.

"Recent expansions haven't revealed the end boss to preserve twists in the story. Sometimes the story needed to be told before the end boss made sense."

Where are those twists lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I am so fucking glad I didn't pre-purchase this garbage fucking expansion. Removing experience buffs from heirlooms is the dumbest fucking choice ever because no everyone that spent gold on heirlooms are basically being told to go fuck themselves. They already reduced the stats and now they're removing experience buff. Which means heirlooms are 100% useless and all the gold people spent on them is just fucking gone. Fuck WoW. This was the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Here is a gold medal for the most dramatic overreacting ever. They aren't removing the xp bonus. They are changing it

To be honest heirlooms were a retarded idea to begin with and absolutely ruined low level gearing and character progression. I'm glad they're going to be useless (not really though if they keep their OP stats) now. After the level squish and basically making leveling waaaay faster than before it's not like you need those exp boosts anyway.

A long time ago, we had the ability for players to go in - it was actually a paid service - and change their character. Much of that is now in the barber shop in the game," he said. "And as we were adding things up in Shadowlands, we realised, 'Gosh the only way you can change your gender in World of Warcraft is to go through this paid service.' And we felt like that's not the right message.
    Are you sure it's Shadowlands and not World of Warcraft Panderia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    To be honest heirlooms were a retarded idea to begin with and absolutely ruined low level gearing and character progression. I'm glad they're going to be useless (not really though if they keep their OP stats) now. After the level squish and basically making leveling waaaay faster than before it's not like you need those exp boosts anyway.

"OP Stats"... they're the equivalent of green gear... and who gives a shit about character progression while leveling? Even without heirlooms you level fast enough as it is where it isn't uncommon for a piece of gear lagging 10+ levels behind... Heirlooms just alleviated the need to replace them consistently. Sounds like your mentality is still based from WotLK days...

Yay thank you now for lifting the specc-exclusiveness for legion artifacts. Many Player which did not farm certain Mage Tower Skins because you said they'll never be availabe specc outside will thank you ;-)

Is it just me or are they rolling back almost every feature they took out since back to wotlk ?

- - - Updated - - -

You mean simple triple the Health of every boss in lowlvl so you can practice the 2-3 Button Rotation up to 2 Minutes instead of 20-30 sec. ?

Free character gender changes. thats nice. Any chance for free server transfers? my Tri-server is the most dead thing.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Here is a gold medal for the most dramatic overreacting ever. They aren't removing the xp bonus. They are changing it
    "Heirlooms will no longer have experience bonuses. They are looking to replace it with something that is not a raw percentage increase."

Try actually reading instead of just making nasty responses like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Leveling in WoW always has been and always will be a fucking chore. Each time they've made changes like this, it was very poorly received(Like when they increased the amount of experience needed for leveling then changed it a month or two later because players HATED it.) Removing experience buff from heirloom gear is literally a spit in the face to everyone who has spent gold and done quests to upgrade them. They already neutered the stats on them in BfA. Removing the experience buff literally makes them absolutely worthless. Leveling is boring and tedious as fuck in this game. Removing this buff is more likely to cause people to leave the game than have a positive impact.

no exp on heirlooms.
    well then i wont be returning to shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    Free character gender changes. thats nice. Any chance for free server transfers? my Tri-server is the most dead thing.
    They're merging servers with higher pop servers, so hopefully you'll get caught up in that.

In Shadowlands, Legion artifact weapon transmog will not be limited to spec. If you have the look for the artifact weapon, you can transmog it in any spec!

YES! Awesome!!

"There will be nothing new for archaeology in Shadowlands."

O O F

Does anyone know if artifact appearances with an MH/OH are still linked together or can you xmog one or the other separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    "There will be nothing new for archaeology in Shadowlands."

O O F
    I mean.... why put effort into something that was basically doa the minute they made it lol.

Agree. I have had most of my heirlooms since the expansion they were introduced. They can suck my fucking cock. Canceled 9 accounts between me, my wife, and my daughter.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Agree. I have had most of my heirlooms since the expansion they were introduced. They can suck my fucking cock. Canceled 9 accounts between me, my wife, and my daughter.
    It would have been slightly better had they told us we would be getting the gold back or gotten some other in game reward for having maxed out heirlooms. Instead, Blizzard is just telling us to eat shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    In Shadowlands, Legion artifact weapon transmog will not be limited to spec. If you have the look for the artifact weapon, you can transmog it in any spec!

YES! Awesome!!
    Million dollar question: For classes with paired weapons like rogue, frost DK, and WF monk, will transmogging the MH still apply the same artifact look on the OH, or can they be mogged independently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile