Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you want to finish/accomplish before Shadowlands?

With Shadowlands arriving sometime this Fall, what are things that you would like to accomplish before release?

Mount farms? Toy farm? Finish raids?

Just curious to see what peoples goals are.

For me personally I'd like to get a mythic N'Zoth kill on my main, get more proficient at healing since I've starting healing on a pally alt with my guild and if Shadowlands comes out after Halloween I would love to finally get the headless horseman mount, RNG permitting.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

7+ Year Old Account
    Since I am super casual nowadays I was hoping to get heroic N'zoth kill mount somehow pugged and maybe this week I will finally get my 5 mask run from Horrific Visions. Been plagued with some really nasty server lag spikes on certain parts of Mage Quarter which caused me a few deaths.
    I resubbed less than a month ago just for the visions so haven't had much time to work on them.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-07-17 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Since I am super casual nowadays I was hoping to get heroic N'zoth kill mount somehow pugged and maybe this week I will finally get my 5 mask run from Horrific Visions. Been plagued with some really nasty server lag spikes on certain parts of Mage Quarter which caused me a few deaths.
    I resubbed less than a month ago just for the visions so haven't had much time to work on them.
    Nice. I managed to finish up Mad World myself a few weeks ago. That was one goal I was happy to check off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Just curious to see what peoples goals are.

Been away for a bit, came back with recent 6-month promo. Not for the dragon specifically, but because it coincided with a rising desire to start playing again and the dragon was just a bonus, so why not.

Before I left, my goal was to come back and finish getting my main cloak to 15. That happened two days ago and yesterday was my first Vision run where I felt like I could relax and take time to actually kill off everything, get all the crystals, chests, fight all the mailboxes, without being stressed for time and Sanity (in and out of game). Now it's actually enjoyable to the point where I am CONSIDERING starting on Masks. Before, that was not at all something I had any intentions of doing. I'm way too casual to bother with that normally.

Other than my cloak, I was going to farm old raids for mogs, testing out the specs I haven't played in a long time and finishing a couple more Legion class mounts. How much of that I'll actually get done, time will tell.

Got my glacial mount. My guild has it on farm just takes us 10 minutes?
    Just lvling classes slowly for fun. no real goals left.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    my main one is to get Long Boi - I am about 250k away so that should be gettable.

second one I want to try and do is get the 5 mask solo run of Orgrimmar and Stormwind done and dusted - I came within about 20% last time I tried so the recent nerfs should help with that.

third thing is finishing off island achieves is probably going to be the most tedious - gonna need to do a lot of pvp islands and win them too which will suck.

that's about it, can't think of anything else really, other than levelling toons

now that you remind me i should probably unironically farm islands for the island mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Yeah, I want to get the Voidwing dragon as well (I am guessing that's the one you are talking about) before Shadowlands releases. There's a discord server where they do like a "raffle" of some kind so it's kinda RNG that you get picked to go on a heroic Nzoth run with high ilvl raiders for free. It's like the free moose one someone did back in Warlords, and the purple arcane bird (spellwing or something) from Legion. I got the moose one from one of those runs but I didn't try for the legion one.
    Here's the discord server if anyone is interested:
    https://discord.com/channels/1679090...45270069559336

I also wanna get the Void Edge illusion for my Void Elf DK... As well as Shadowmourne for her .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    my main one is to get Long Boi - I am about 250k away so that should be gettable.

second one I want to try and do is get the 5 mask solo run of Orgrimmar and Stormwind done and dusted - I came within about 20% last time I tried so the recent nerfs should help with that.
    That's impressive! I would love to get a Long Boi but its not going to happen, unless I dropped like a grand on tokens which is not worth it lol.

What class are you running the 5 mask on. My main is a well geared DK so I managed pretty well, but on some of my alts I'm had a very rough time. Not sure how people do 5 mask solo on some classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Got my glacial mount.
    Nice! Some of the folks in my raiding community want to set up a 10 week run to get it for everyone. I'm hoping to get that started shortly.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    That's impressive! I would love to get a Long Boi but its not going to happen, unless I dropped like a grand on tokens which is not worth it lol.

What class are you running the 5 mask on. My main is a well geared DK so I managed pretty well, but on some of my alts I'm had a very rough time. Not sure how people do 5 mask solo on some classes..
    BM Hunter. I have to start using the potions a bit more and getting the buffs, found that out after my best run.

Currently just working on getting the backpack transmog as it will very likely be removed.

Not much honestly.

My only goals going into the last patch was to get the M Jaina mount, Mad World/The Faceless One done, Servant of N'zoth, +15 meta done, and try to get the Azeroth's Champion one.

I got all done except for Azeroth's Champion, because I realized getting a friend to actually commit to arenas is harder than I thought to push up to 2.4k.

I guess all that's left really is to try to get Island expedition mounts, and to see if I can get Mythic N'zoth down with my guild and hope we run it enough times to get the mount.

At this point it's just the Jaina mount, although farming islands for transmog stuff and mounts doesn't sound too crazy either.

My only goal was to get the long boi, that quest ended in May, now working on the frog mounts, other than that just clearing up dangling quest lines I never finished.

My goal is to get every race to 120/heritage eligible when/if they get released, and I'm very close... Orc DK at 111 and troll monk at 63 is all that's left so that's basically done.

Other than that I'd love to get the Jaina mount if prices come down, and the last 2 remaining island mounts....

...as well as stupid Rustfeather and Rei Lun, both of which I am over 2x the droprate attempts on at least.

Oh also the Freehold mount.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2020-07-17 at 02:38 PM.

Nothing major. I used to go pretty hard at achievements in previous expansions, but I'm looking at the Mechagon/Nazjatar metas & simply cannot be bothered with them anymore. I can't decide whether or not it's me just being disinterested , but they definitely seem more tedious than some of the random quest achievements from previous expansions.

I still have to get the Kuafon(?) mount from Zandalar, & I'd like to unlock Kul Tiran (I just do the emissary whenever it pops up & send out missions on my Alliance priest for the rep needed). Other than that, I'm pretty much set to go. Just need to jump on the beta & try out what class will be my alt It's between WW & Feral at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    BM Hunter. I have to start using the potions a bit more and getting the buffs, found that out after my best run.
    Doing BM myself and same on the potions. I keep forgetting to prepot. As a farmer raider I should be ashamed of myself...

I also had some serious problems with the first elite mob in Mage Quarter in combination with split personality and leaden foot + mask effects. I just kept getting stunned in purple shit and dropped sanity like mad. With the new fixes to the effects it shouldn't be a problem however.
    Also need to max out the visions talent tree, still missing a few here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Yeah, I want to get the Voidwing dragon as well (I am guessing that's the one you are talking about) before Shadowlands releases. There's a discord server where they do like a "raffle" of some kind so it's kinda RNG that you get picked to go on a heroic Nzoth run with high ilvl raiders for free. It's like the free moose one someone did back in Warlords, and the purple arcane bird (spellwing or something) from Legion. I got the moose one from one of those runs but I didn't try for the legion one.
    Here's the discord server if anyone is interested:
    https://discord.com/channels/1679090...45270069559336

I also wanna get the Void Edge illusion for my Void Elf DK... As well as Shadowmourne for her .
    I have been looking at some of those groups but they always did them clashing with my schedule. Will have to take a look the closer we get. Thanks for the link though.

Deciding what class I'm gonna play in SL.
    Deciding what faction I'm gonna play in SL.
    Deciding what race I'm gonna play in SL.

Only thing I'd like is to get the N'zoth mount. Over half the raid roster have it now so should be in next few weeks.

I'm still farming Mementos for sockets on my M+ gear but it's not exactly a huge deal if I slack with it.

Deciding which class i am going to play in sl.
    Mark up 500 mounts collected statistics.
    That's about it. Don't care about making golds or anything.