BFA PVP Sets Warfront 1 Sets Question

Like collecting at least one set of a class (in this expo I guess armor type), but warfront keep dishing out a "honorbound" that's not included in the appearance tab and quite frankly looks better than the current 3 appearance choices displayed to me. Just curious to why they it's like this, even when they had gotten good at tidying up these via the appearance tab.

Can someone answer this for me and why, since... well who likes to do warfronts anyway, when trying to check off a list in transmog? Thanks.

its a different set, looks better, but aint on the collections tab, wasting my dumb time..to my simple collection pattern...

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Like collecting at least one set of a class (in this expo I guess armor type), but warfront keep dishing out a "honorbound" that's not included in the appearance tab and quite frankly looks better than the current 3 appearance choices displayed to me. Just curious to why they it's like this, even when they had gotten good at tidying up these via the appearance tab.

Can someone answer this for me and why, since... well who likes to do warfronts anyway, when trying to check off a list in transmog? Thanks.
    Collect all the honorbound ones - the nicer bits anyway - and if I remember right it should have the entire set appear in the tab.

You could also just grab an addon which has all the sets put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Collect all the honorbound ones - the nicer bits anyway - and if I remember right it should have the entire set appear in the tab.

I've been wondering whether collecting the entire elite warfront set (IE the pieces you get from the one-time quest each cycle) would add the set to the appearance set tab, so if you know this for certain that's great news. Fortunately down to missing a single piece of mail gear to know for certain myself, but the sheer randomness of it and the fact that you can also get weapons, means collecting a full set can be quite the frustrating experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've been wondering whether collecting the entire elite warfront set (IE the pieces you get from the one-time quest each cycle) would add the set to the appearance set tab, so if you know this for certain that's great news. Fortunately down to missing a single piece of mail gear to know for certain myself, but the sheer randomness of it and the fact that you can also get weapons, means collecting a full set can be quite the frustrating experience.
    I know this - I have the full sets for Cloth, leather and plate.

They are NOT added to Sets tab, they do not show up as a full set regardless.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post

Guess I'm asking too much, not dl-ing anything as I'm causal but would clear my questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I know this - I have the full sets for Cloth, leather and plate.

They are NOT added to Sets tab, they do not show up as a full set regardless.
    Wouldn't even care, but the leather pvp season one set is better with the spike additions than shown in the appearance tab, feels backwards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's ultra annoying. I made a set for each elite sets in the transmog UI
    Even though the elite sets are not even complete, like missing crest for kaldorei plate or missing legs for kaldorei mail, I managed to gather them all except darkshore mail gloves, darkshore plate legs and arathi plate chest
    They were kind of lazy with those sets. I think they even missed a weapon skin for the darkshore 1hand melee sword at first which they added later (only symlinked it to the caster sword basically)
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

ye truth be told they are just being lazy

there is 0 reason why those sets are not in transmog tab to be seen.

unless they will reuse those models in hc wf and only then put those appearances into transmog tab.

@Auclad - Can I necro this? I just wanted to discuss this a year later (as I got back into the game the last few months) and notice no change from when I last posted? Maybe change the title too.

Am I the only one still bothered by this? Season 3 doesn't show anymore and Season 2 just shows the warfront with no drop down (which has been the same for the last 6 months as I remember this back in Jan). Sets in general was a concept enjoyed by a lot of people...yes stat and effects made it harder to balance and headache for the team, but the collection factor of getting the set for your character is priceless and diminished when it isn't the near best armor type... or even when it's a shared armor between the types. Legion may not have been best expo, but the class aspect with the unique sets (should of saw this coming with the t6 copy) had me playing more characters than ever. Maybe I'm a small majority but the sunk into the game from these aspects should be entirely unnoticed.

@Auclad - Can I necro this? I just wanted to discuss this a year later (as I got back into the game the last few months) and notice no change from when I last posted? Maybe change the title too.

Am I the only one still bothered by this? Season 3 doesn't show anymore and Season 2 just shows the warfront with no drop down (which has been the same for the last 6 months as I remember this back in Jan). Sets in general was a concept enjoyed by a lot of people...yes stat and effects made it harder to balance and headache for the team, but the collection factor of getting the set for your character is priceless and diminished when it isn't the near best armor type... or even when it's a shared armor between the types. Legion may not have been best expo, but the class aspect with the unique sets (should of saw this coming with the t6 copy) had me playing more characters than ever. Maybe I'm a small majority but the sunk into the game from these aspects should be entirely unnoticed.
    I'm not sure why it does not show more than it does for those sets. I find it annoying too.

And agree about the sets in general. And I think blizzard have acknowledged this coming into Shadowlands. It seems to be more focused on sets and cosmetics in general, just like in Legion. They have also hinted at class sets later on. The quality just seems to be back on track. The only sets I liked in BfA myself was the warfront ones. Made me do DS WF to get the horde mail set because it looks good. Sadly not much more positives to say about it in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I'm not sure why it does not show more than it does for those sets. I find it annoying too.

And agree about the sets in general. And I think blizzard have acknowledged this coming into Shadowlands. It seems to be more focused on sets and cosmetics in general, just like in Legion. They have also hinted at class sets later on. The quality just seems to be back on track. The only sets I liked in BfA myself was the warfront ones. Made me do DS WF to get the horde mail set because it looks good. Sadly not much more positives to say about it in BfA.
    Idk it was just my sense of accomplishment, but enhanced back when these items were 1st to 2nd best for that current version, which is prob what I'm feeding from. Knowing I'll never get complete heroic or mythic sets, I find solace with the lfr or normal if I'm playing more. But you got the best approach, get what you want, which was a lot during legion, lot of great class sets.

Idk it was just my sense of accomplishment, but enhanced back when these items were 1st to 2nd best for that current version, which is prob what I'm feeding from. Knowing I'll never get complete heroic or mythic sets, I find solace with the lfr or normal if I'm playing more. But you got the best approach, get what you want, which was a lot during legion, lot of great class sets.
    Me too, I try to get what I like from the content I participate in, and take it from there. Not been an incentive for me overall in BfA, sets also looks so similar across the board. The theme has been a bit too much imo, as in leather looks like mail, cloth to leather etc. If they could take sub themes from each raid for instance that would do better, like they did with exactly class sets. In Eternal Palace/season 3, it could have been a naga caster inspired set for Cloth(well the cloth set was kinda that), an Ashvane set for Leather(as in pirate/kul tiran inspired set) a Fish/Crab set for Mail and Naga brute themed set for plate. Instead of... Corals and naga shell theme for everyone.

But in SL they do themed sets too, but each armor got their own theme. Its such a huge improvement over what we have had in BfA. Good news for set-collectors imo!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-01 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Me too, I try to get what I like from the content I participate in, and take it from there. Not been an incentive for me overall in BfA, sets also looks so similar across the board. The theme has been a bit too much imo, as in leather looks like mail, cloth to leather etc. If they could take sub themes from each raid for instance that would do better, like they did with exactly class sets. In Eternal Palace/season 3, it could have been a naga caster inspired set for Cloth(well the cloth set was kinda that), an Ashvane set for Leather(as in pirate/kul tiran inspired set) a Fish/Crab set for Mail and Naga brute themed set for plate. Instead of... Corals and naga shell theme for everyone.

But in SL they do themed sets too, but each armor got their own theme. Its such a huge improvement over what we have had in BfA. Good news for set-collectors imo!
    I do, but they have been generic this season and not motivated as much as before, which makes your actions wholly predictable.

Love the class themes of sets from the very early versions of this game, replacing them with covenant replicates (of another armor type set, is a horrible idea imo) is not cool to me.

I do, but they have been generic this season and not motivated as much as before, which makes your actions wholly predictable.

Love the class themes of sets from the very early versions of this game, replacing them with covenant replicates (of another armor type set, is a horrible idea imo) is not cool to me.
    I don't think they have been interesting at all except for the warfront ones, but thats just about taste I guess. Been uninspiring the whole expansion.

Not sure what you mean by covenant sets seeing they aint tier and pvp sets though, they are something on their own. We might see class sets in season 2. Hoping for that.