Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Hoping to ask here as I'm not sure it's really deserving of it's own post, but I had a question about the new Blood Talons as I haven't played since WOD at this point.

So obviously for opener our generators would be rake, shred and I assume maybe brutal slash, but what about when rake doesn't need to be reapplied?

Thanks for any info!!
    I use Moonfire, otherwise your option is only Thrash. If you'll get the 40% damage increase for dots and bleeds legendary (only if you dot a single target), both are good option to keep up, with Moonfire being easier to mantain as it lasts longer, also useful to tag in open world and pull from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    Well, you can still snapshot dots with Tiger's Fury and you should. You have to mantain Rake, Rip, Savage Roar and juggle Bloodtalons if you pick the talent. It's not a braindead spec, for sure it's miles ahead of Havoc DH (but then, what isn't?).
    There is a massive difference in applying a boosted Rip compared to a random one: I'm not too deep in the game workings anymore, so I don't know if % modifiers stack as multipliers or are just added on top of one another, but TF has a 15% modifier, SR another 15% and Bloodtalons has a monstrous 30%. (I'm not sure, but I think only TF does actually snapshot, well...)

On top of this, assuming you don't energy cap ever, you can throw around (or on yourself) free Regrowths like candies.

I play also assassination rogue, it's quite similar, you have to get used to the priority, but then it flows quite nicely. I'm not a top player, but I do play since 2004 open beta, I've seen all iterations of all classes and honestly I quite like feral now, it could be way worse.
    Ugh, who would spec into SR if they didn't have to? Guides say they're pretty even so I've been going with SotF. SR is only 10% now iirc, but also gives energy regen. I believe you're right, only TF snapshots. BT is either yes or no, and damage will go up and down per tick if SR drops or comes back. I do like the desyncing of regrowth from BT, but I do wish it was any 3 combo moves instead of 3 different ones. Having to splice in thrash on ST feels wrong to me.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.