Poll: Most boring class (gameplay)

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Most boring class (gameplay)

Simple, what class do you find has the most "boring" gameplay?

I'll start. DK

Arms / WW / Frost DK / Thread
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

BM, it's a struggle to stay awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Warlock.

Stand still, nuke, big numbers

Shamans. They lack finesse and they lack coolness. While e.g. DHs also lack finesse, they make up for that with badass gameplay moments. Shamans... don't do anything. They are just there and if you can't spam chain lightning your gameplay feels boring ontop of being "just press the button that blinks".
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-07-26 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either BM Hunter, Frost DK, and... I'm about to say it... Holy Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    shamans. They lack finesse and they lack cool. While DH's also lack finesse, they make up for that with badass gameplay moments. Shamans... don't do anything. They are just there and if you can't spam chain lightning your gameplay feel boring ontop of being "just press the button that blinks".

I would be in agreement about Shamans as I played Elemental in MoP and Legion incessantly. Came back to Elemental and while I do feel the difference between pre-BFA Elemental, it's still pretty fun. Especially if you have Critical Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    shamans. They lack finesse and they lack cool. While DH's also lack finesse, they make up for that with badass gameplay moments. Shamans... don't do anything. They are just there and if you can't spam chain lightning your gameplay feel boring ontop of being "just press the button that blinks".
    Demon hunters have bad ass gameplay moments? ;o
    Am I missing something in the 3 button rotation?

I find DH one of the most boring ones, you press literally 3 buttons max and then you spam your 3 minute cd :P

Close between DKs and Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post

I find DH one of the most boring ones, you press literally 3 buttons max and then you spam your 3 minute cd :P

Havoc is satisfying to play when in Demon Form. If you play with the 'Demonic' talent it's actually really fun. Outside of Demon Form, DH is a snooze fest.

Unless you supplement that by Fel Charging around just to stay awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WW monk/shaman, just can't get behind it.

Eye beam and Metamorphosis are cooldowns that feel good to press. Compare that to the ususal "get 20% more haste/crit/whatever for 20 seconds"-cooldowns which is what most other classes have. Yes, both types of cooldowns increase your DPS, but one is a boring buff and the other lets you slam onto the ground as a Demon.

Also notice that I don't see DHs as an interesting class. But they are superior to classes that are boring to play AND don't have any good moments, be it via Cooldown or just big hits.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-07-26 at 01:01 PM.

Toss up between BM and DH...

Vote went too DH

Almost all classes, thanks to the dumb pruning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Almost all classes, thanks to the dumb pruning.
    This. My druid lost like at least 3 abilities I never used. Wth.
    Hi

all the ranged ones pretty much.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Movement is part of the gameplay. You can sometimes pull of some cool comebacks with it and the rest of your toolkit. That being said, shaman do have these as well occassionally.

For me personally I have a hard time to decide between havok and BM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Rogue for me. Never got into it really, doesn't excite me at all. I really do think it's just down to personal preference.

I say boomkin. all classes maybe has less rotation etc but boomkin is sooo boring and not god at solo pve. I wonder how it will be any fun for druids at SL Thorgast..

10+ Year Old Account
    Try as I might, I just can't vibe with Havoc. I'm sure at higher skill caps there's a lot of decision making going on, but casually leveling and doing some light endgame PvE by way of Heroics, low-rank Mythics, and forays into Normal raids, Demon Hunters just aren't super engaging to play. The only reason I keep mine around anymore is to easymode exploration achievements or stuff like the Uuna storyline where gliders are godsends so I don't have to keep making gliders.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!