Angry new maldraxxus video

new feminist video, blizzard falls lower and lower. what happened to broxxigar? that if he was a real warrior.
    ENOUGH OF FEMINISM AND AFFEMINATED HEROES.
    PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    new feminist video, blizzard falls lower and lower. what happened to broxxigar? that if he was a real warrior.
    PLEASE

Pretty sure she's butch

Women please stop existing my masculinity can't take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I'd rather see manchildren finally get over the fact that the other half of the population counts.

Also, read up on Orc culture.

imagine going through life as a meme...

Meh, it was fine, I guess. Did not really tell much about anything. The first one was so huge on story that this felt really empty and kinda pointless.

The Maldraxxus one is underwhelming to say the least. To be honest, underwhelming is an understatement. It was utterly uninteresting.

PLEASE
    The video was kinda pointless, but this might be the dumbest take possible on it.

PLEASE
    Yikes dude, i really hope this isnt serious. Just because a video has a female main char doesn't make it feminist same is true with male heroes(i cant believe i had to say this). Players are much more likely to know who draka is compared to broxxigar so she is a better choice. Also the previous video although through the eyes of devos(you know a pretty high ranking villain for kyrian story) its about uther. Why can't the story and its chars be just about the story sometimes? Stop forcing your political/social BS into this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread started off badly and looks to be going nowhere good. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead