Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    The only change I would like to see is removing all the shit that I hate and just slows you down and does little else.

Remove bolstering, sanguine, fortified, bursting and may they burn in hell.

The only affixes that are actually fun and interesting are stuff like Quaking, Volcanic, Explosive and Tyrannical. Everything else is garbage.
    Nothing like those sweet Fort + Sanguine + Grievous weeks, those are REALLY fun... especially as a healer
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    There are changes in beta. Volcanic in particular now knocks you in the air rather than damage. Though you take fall damage.

You should probably post this in the official forums.

But, i must disagree that the system is terrible, otherwise it wouldn't see such play.
    Now the Soulbind abilities that reduce falling damage make more sense.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

I just want better-balanced dungeons and more dungeons added per patch. It sucks getting a keystone for [Long-ass dungeon with shitty loot] when I could have gotten [Short easy dungeon with better loot].

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Now the Soulbind abilities that reduce falling damage make more sense.
    You should not even want to stand on volcanic to get thrown up to then take fall damage xD, that is dps loss

So basically the trait is still useless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    I just want better-balanced dungeons and more dungeons added per patch. It sucks getting a keystone for [Long-ass dungeon with shitty loot] when I could have gotten [Short easy dungeon with better loot].
    Yes ! More small dungoens like maw of souls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    You should not even want to stand on volcanic to get thrown up to then take fall damage xD, that is dps loss

So basically the trait is still useless
    You could say that about anything really; it's not like everyone always has a choice. Sometimes you get caught in something. Obviously you don't want to stand in fire.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

What m+ certainly does NOT need is more complexity when it comes to mechanics. Your thread is a good example why not everyone should be a game designer.
    They should add and change affixes, but adding even more effects to existing affixes like you suggested with volcanic f.e. is pretty pointless. There would be only two ways your volcanic affix would turn out. A) dmg isnt that much so people would pretty much ignore it. B) dmg is high so the group will have to play around the whole mechanic which is just tedious and in high keys probably stressful af.

As I said, to make m+ more fun they don't need to stack stuff...it just needs some tweaks and little changes. Idk if you pushed keys in bfa but in high keys it is pretty much one fkup and its over, like one interrupt fail of several different casts going off at the same time and you're screwed. You have to be SO aware of what is going on around you, adding more stuff to care about does not sound like fun to me tbh. Only that things get even more stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If Blizzard introduced a system to the game where you killed 100 raptors once a week for a guaranteed upgrade, 90% of players would do it. Would that make it fun and engaging content? Would you be saying "Everyone does it so it must be great!" Of course now.

Mythic+ is a good idea in a very general sense, but the implementation is clunky as hell, creates weirdly perverse incentives, and generates incredible amounts of toxic behavior. The primary problems are the key system and the time limits.
    "Clunky"

"Weirdly perverse"

What?

As many others have suggested they really should get rid of tyrannical and fortified. I think in it's place they could add some kiss/curse affixes. These are 2 ideas I had for them, but I'd like to see more. The fact it is always tyrannical or fortified now is already boring. I want more variance in affixes.

Turbo: All players and enemies have increased attack speed, cast speed, movement speed, and cooldown speed by some percentage. Sort of like how the extra button for dps specs during the Gul'dan fight worked just a reduced and permanent version of that.

Fractured: All players and enemies have a chance to create a clone that use the same abilities as the original. They last for a short amount of time and deal x% less damage of the original. Possibly make them unkillable and/or untauntable if they last a short enough amount of time? Thinking only 1 clone per entity can be up at a time not to make it too wild.
    Last edited by Delirium92; 2020-07-30 at 03:34 PM.