Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by craigw View Post
    you can use a mouse and keyboard on the current xbox. my son plays fornite with them. dont see why future consoles wont be the same. you dont need a controller.
    Blizzard won’t limit the sales by insisting on the use a mouse and keyboard - the days when they made solid gameplay decisions over profit are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    This appeared on wowhead today and again it caught fire:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317101/...-xbox-series-x

It's been almost 1 year since I decided to try the ADDON consoleport that allows you to play WoW on any content using an Xbox controller.
    The experience was so good and addictive that I never went back to the mouse and keyboard.
    I was never left-handed and used to miss some keybinds (mainly in intense fights in PVP) and this problem was corrected using the controller. Finally, I can also move further away from the monitor and rest my back! lol.

HOWEVER...

... although this seems to be a good option for all WoW players on the planet ... whenever there is a real possibility that this option is not dependent on an addon, but is officially implemented in the game ... it appears from the darkness one lot of people trying to forbid this possibility and deprive many players of trying to play with a controller.
    In particular, I only see positive things if Blizzard really allows its players to use a controller. I don't understand who is against this! There is no imbalance between who uses a controller and who uses the keyboard. Do you really think I'm able to win a fight against Pikaboo in a duel just because I'm moving the character with the left thumb and hitting the keybinds with the right thumb ???
    Jesus guys ...
    People are complaining on consoles because they feel they have an unfair advantage from playing on a controller Vs a keyboard and mouse, it is interesting to see the other side of people choosing too on a pc.