Ravencrest [A] : Oldschool players looking for a new home

Hey all,

We are a group of 5 friends that used to raid serious back in the days. We have some server firsts, back on the WOTLK, and always raided on the top world 500 guilds.

We stopped raiding for the last 2 expansions, only played the game casually with some m+ or leveling toons.
    However, we miss the old days. We miss the progress, we miss the first kills feeling so we want to return for Shadowlands.

Since we always played as a horde, we also decided to start leveling, or maybe migrate some 475ilvl chars in Ravencrest and reroll alliance, therefor we are looking for a new home!

So, if you are interested in having us, let me know! Just add me for a chat!

My bnet ID: mdz#2776

Regards,
    Cardy

Quote Originally Posted by Cardy View Post
    Since we always played as a horde, we also decided to start leveling, or maybe migrate some 475ilvl chars in Ravencrest and reroll alliance, therefor we are looking for a new home!
    So sad you went alliance, as we are building a mythic raiding guild for shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Làzarina View Post
    So sad you went alliance, as we are building a mythic raiding guild for shadowlands
    we really want to go alliance this time!

UP