Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Seeing this copy paste job,

yeah.. not going to buying shadow lands...

Bye blizzard
    Bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Seeing this copy paste job,

yeah.. not going to buying shadow lands...

Bye blizzard
    You're not buying Shadowlands because they're including the Wrath event on top of new stuff? What?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Meanwhile we can look at how it affects people who want to engage in the actual gameplay. Here you see them lev-- oh wait they can't even because the moment they exit Exile's Reach, they die instantly and the quest NPCs they need to get to are also dead.
    It's cute that you think you can define what constitutes "actual gameplay." I have news for you, that is part of actual gameplay. Almost like the removal of the lich king is a big deal, and this chaos is intended to strengthen the storyline. Gosh, it's almost like the developers did it for a reason, despite them knowing it would be disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    you have a 100% boost to xp for like the last 5 months.What are you still lvling?Just for once stop complaining about everything Karen and enjoy the pre patch event.
    You do know that the pre-patch brings in a change to the leveling system touted by Blizzard, right? Sounds like a good idea, bringing in new people or older players that want to level and see what the game currently is all about just to find themselves unable to do a thing.

you have a 100% boost to xp for like the last 5 months.What are you still lvling?Just for once stop complaining about everything Karen and enjoy the pre patch event.
    100% agree.The pre wrath event was amazing.I just hope blizzard doesn't bow down to the titty babies this time.Cause once this goes live there will be no safe spaces!Every zone in the game will be full of the dead.
    You'd have a lot easier time convincing people of your argument if you didn't insult them every time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    It's cute that you think you can define what constitutes "actual gameplay." I have news for you, that is the actual gameplay. Almost like the removal of the lich king is a big deal, and this chaos is intended to strengthen the storyline. Gosh, it's almost like the developers did it for a reason, despite them knowing it would be disruptive.
    Yes. Actual gameplay is not being able to play because packs of overpowered ghouls can oneshot any players lower than 45 and kill any fully geared level 50 player in a matter of two to three seconds. That's that gameplay we should be prioritizing. The nostalgiawank that is so popular that it got cut short the last time due to rampant complaints that it made gameplay barely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You'd have a lot easier time convincing people of your argument if you didn't insult them every time.
    No one on these forums is open to be convinced. We're all just here arguing our points and getting angry at each other for disagreeing.

No one on these forums is open to be convinced. We're all just here arguing our points and getting angry at each other for disagreeing.
    Seems like projection tbh.

Yes. Actual gameplay is not being able to play because packs of overpowered ghouls can oneshot any players lower than 45 and kill any fully geared level 50 player in a matter of two to three seconds. That's that gameplay we should be prioritizing. The nostalgiawank that is so popular that it got cut short the last time due to rampant complaints that it made gameplay barely possible.
    Correct, that's why it was implemented that way. I'm glad you understand now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the story reason as to why zombies are attacking us? Doesn't really seem to fit with shadowlands as much as it did with WoTLK but I'm probably missing some key story detail.

"Jailer sends Zombies"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    What is the story reason as to why zombies are attacking us? Doesn't really seem to fit with shadowlands as much as it did with WoTLK but I'm probably missing some key story detail.

"Jailer sends Zombies"?
    The lich king was holding back the scourge from attacking Azeroth. When the lich king is removed, the scourge is no longer under control and is running rampant.

Correct, that's why it was implemented that way. I'm glad you understand now.
    So what will you do when you're knee deep into it and can't do anything but die to ghouls and kill others?

Or when Blizzard caves to the complaints and neuters it like they did in WoTLK? Will you maintain that energy?

You do know that the pre-patch brings in a change to the leveling system touted by Blizzard, right? Sounds like a good idea, bringing in new people or older players that want to level and see what the game currently is all about just to find themselves unable to do a thing.
    Oh i didn't know that.Guess i will have to infect that too you can't always have it the way you want it sorry exiles reach will be a land of the dead after i bring a raid team of undead to it

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post

"Jailer sends Zombies"?
    Helm of Domination is broken, nobody controls the Scourge anymore so they run rampant.

But in gameplay terms it's a flimsy justification to cater to nostalgia. How they justify dead WoTLK bosses returning, though? I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i didn't know that.Guess i will have to infect that too you can't always have it the way you want it sorry exiles reach will be a land of the dead after i bring a raid team of undead to it
    You do that. I'll be on the sidelines laughing when all the complaints get the event neutered preemptively.

Then the quest givers get killed. Also you can't fly if you're not the right level or don't have pathfinder. Oop.
    you don't need pathfinder for azeroth or northrend.the quests so far take place in azeroth and up in northrend.if you don't have flying for that i am sorry to say but to bad so sad.

So what will you do when you're knee deep into it and can't do anything but die to ghouls and kill others?

Or when Blizzard caves to the complaints and neuters it like they did in WoTLK? Will you maintain that energy?
    I mean, I was there for the wrath one. I'll laugh as much as I did back then, and enjoy the event for what it is supposed to be: chaos.

I'll certainly feel sad if they cave to the entitled people who want sanitized gameplay at all costs, but it's to be expected. Whiners typically get what they want, which is why everything is so dumbed down.

I mean, I was there for the wrath one. I'll laugh as much as I did back then, and enjoy the event for what it is supposed to be: chaos.

I'll certainly feel sad if they cave to the entitled people who want sanitized gameplay at all costs, but it's to be expected. Whiners typically get what they want, which is why everything is so dumbed down.
    Cool, I was there for the Wrath one, too. Do you remember what happened back then?

Helm of Domination is broken, nobody controls the Scourge anymore so they run rampant.

But in gameplay terms it's a flimsy justification to cater to nostalgia. How they justify dead WoTLK bosses returning, though? I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

You do that. I'll be on the sidelines laughing when all the complaints get the event neutered preemptively.
    People like you are the death of fun you know that.Though we will see.i will have my fun while it lasts just to piss people like you off.Now back to the ptr to continue lvling through exiles reach.

you don't need pathfinder for azeroth or northrend.the quests so far take place in azeroth and up in northrend.if you don't have flying for that i am sorry to say but to bad so sad.
    You need to be the right level for flying in Azeroth, TBC, WoTLK, MoP content. Pathfinder for BfA. So if you don't have BfA pathfinder yet, better get it fast or your entire play time for a month will be on the floor as a corpse or as a ghoul pushing one of four buttons.

Cool, I was there for the Wrath one, too. Do you remember what happened back then?
    i bet you cried then like you are now.