Poll: Which covenant will you pick?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    really? i feel like night fae is the only covenant with unique visuals, the rest are pretty cliche.
    Among the Covenants, maybe. But for Druids? It's just more of the same. The other three provide things we don't usually get.

Damn it's getting more difficult to choose as I play. Kyrian is a no, enjoyed the quests a decent bit but not that much and don't like the ability. Really enjoyed the quests and atmosphere in Maldraxxus and I liked the ability too... And now Ardenweald is absolutely gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Venthyr, because Blizzard didn't give me a choice (I'm raiding in a CE guild fighting for server firsts). Both abilities are superior to any other covenant and it's not even close. Souldbinds are also great.

Too bad because I like the theme of Night Fae, would make for nice transmog. Oh well, maybe on alt.
    Where did you get that information from? A lot of pro's and min/max'ers actually favor kyrians abilities because off the ally buff, with night fae being a close second because its such a versatile ability and can help the healers tremendously.

And to top it off... top balance druids(competing for world firsts) have actually consistently picked kyrian or night fae covenant.

And then we havent even talked about the obvious fact that the first week of raiding there will always be lagspikes due to bugs or overflow, making venthyr an even worse option.

You should pick venthyr if that works the best for you, but to me its odd that you think you are locked into this covenant, while it clearly very debatable and top balance druids have already picked otherwise (a lot of them are also still waiting obviously)
    Last edited by octapusx; 2020-11-30 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by octapusx View Post
    Where did you get that information from? A lot of pro's and min/max'ers actually favor kyrians abilities because off the ally buff, with night fae being a close second because its such a versatile ability and can help the healers tremendously.

And to top it off... top balance druids(competing for world firsts) have actually consistently picked kyrian or night fae covenant.

And then we havent even talked about the obvious fact that the first week of raiding there will always be lagspikes due to bugs or overflow, making venthyr an even worse option.

You should pick venthyr if that works the best for you, but to me its odd that you think you are locked into this covenant, while it clearly very debatable and top balance druids have already picked otherwise (a lot of them are also still waiting obviously)
    Are you aware of the fact the post you quoted is from 2,5 months ago? A lot has changed during that time, lol. I went NF btw.

It literally depends on which tank I am playing

Paladin is venthyr
    Monk is night fae
    Druid is night fae
    Warrior is necrolord
    Dh is venthuryr
    Dk is necrolord

Quote Originally Posted by octapusx View Post
    That's not nearly as much of an issue as you think. The ability is pretty generous on what is considered "not idle".

Also, if the server lags, it actually ends up extending the buff. I've had it up for over 40s at times. Pretty ridiculous numbers there.

Resto Shaman going Night Fae. I think Night Fae fits Resto Shaman best and also guides say NF is worst for Resto Shaman which gives me a even bigger incentive to pick it.

I like to prove naysayers wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    Resto Shaman going Night Fae. I think Night Fae fits Resto Shaman best and also guides say NF is worst for Resto Shaman which gives me a even bigger incentive to pick it.

I like to prove naysayers wrong.
    Maybe, but this is the Druid forum.

I'm so happy I went Night Fae. Convoke is so much fun, awesome ability. I really hope it gets dragged and incorporated into future expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Maybe, but this is the Druid forum.
    Oh right. I see

Ahh no i wasnt aware! I am sorry! <3

I really struggled with the nightfae/kyrian choice as boomkin, but picked fae.

I may regret that come raids, when situations are alot more predictable, and I could of made full use of the kyrian ability.

We'll see.

night fae is the only good option for Resto no idea why so many picked other ones, that overhealing converted to shields is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    night fae is the only good option for Resto no idea why so many picked other ones, that overhealing converted to shields is huge.
    Because this is a question for Druids, not for Restoration Druids.