Side by side, with a friend.

I am a person of color. I am not a racist. I am voting for Donald Trump.

Pretty speeches are worthless when no one has a fucking job.

Absolutely nobody thinks Donald Trump is a good person, on the contrary Donald Trump is a huge piece of shit. That is exactly why people are voting for him.

Baby boomers and the subsequent generations that followed have put sociopath after sociopath into office that have collectively destroyed this nation through neo-liberalism.

So we dont support Trump because we're idiots, we support him because he is a reflection of the sanctimonious pearl clutchers who have broken our backs and then mocked us for having broken backs. He is how we see you and thats why you hate him.

Clinton, bush, obama...they started forever wars, destroyed the housing market, destroyed college, shackled us with debt, and then had the audacity to mock us and call us conspiracy theorists and racists despite being browner than you.

You sold your children into slavery, and for this great deed you want a trophy.

Donald Trump is that trophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so you're not a racist, you're just an outright misanthrope. Some of us don't want to watch the world burn, and as such we'll be voting against the "let everything burn" candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Clinton, bush, obama...they started forever wars, destroyed the housing market, destroyed college, shackled us with debt, and then had the audacity to mock us and call us conspiracy theorists and racists despite being browner than you.
    I can understand the first vote.

But you actually look at the last for years and don't think Trump is destroying America a lot faster and harder than any of the other guys and want more of him?

So, you are voting for a piece of shit because we as a nation deserve a piece of shit?

And what President has been a "neo-liberal"

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Cool. That is why it is a democracy. Vote for your candidate of choice, you don't have to explain it.

This thread was a great idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the highest effort I'm not racist but... posts I've seen in a while.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    So, you are voting for a piece of shit because we as a nation deserve a piece of shit?

And what President has been a "neo-liberal"
    All of them.

You get the president you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    All of them.

You get the president you deserve.
    So you would rather harm the country by voting for "a piece of shit" (your words) to get back at people who you feel slighted you? And you wonder why nothing improves?

This isn't heading anywhere constructive and veers into too many forbidden topics like race anyway.

Closing this here, there's plenty of threads to discuss Trump in already.