Lightbulb Wishlist: Kul Tiran Wicker Man Form/slender Moonkin models

*Slight spoiler warning* So, one of my favorite things about BFA was Drustvar's wicker aesthetic, and especially the slender wicker man mobs found there. With the influence of the Drust in Ardenweald, I would LOVE if Blizzard revisited this by giving Kul’tirans (or all druids) a wicker man alternate appearance for Moonkin form. With Shadowlands' focus on character customization (including barbershop Druid forms) as well as the recently-datamined cosmetic Drust masks, I feel it would be a very relevant time to implement more Drust-y customizations. Besides, the models and animations already exist, so... it seems like it would take minimal effort to simply enable access the appearance via a glyph or a drop. Maybe implement a "Glyph of the Wicker Man" or "Wickerbound Tome" drop. It's lore-friendly, and there's no harm in giving druid players access to a slimmer moonkin model if they don't prefer the beefy moonkin animations.

Although I'm not a fan of the current chunky Kul Tiran moonkin model, I'm not here to slander it - I know some players are big fans. I simply LOVE the skinny wicker man model, and think it makes a lot of lore/customization sense to enable the appearance. I've submitted a couple in-game suggestions to Blizzard requesting it, and wanted to post about it on the forums to get some traction and see if anyone else is even interested in the idea. Would you use a wickerman glyph if it was available, or would you stick to the original KT moonkin form? Do you have ideas for other creatures with already-existing models that would give druids access to slimmer moonkin forms in a lore-friendly way? (Of course Glyph of Stars exists, but that's not quite the point of the thread)

(Mods, feel free to move this if it belongs in the Druid or Profession forums.)

It would be a great option! Maybe Night Fae Kul Tiran druids could get some sort of "loyalist" type of quest choice where they can side with the Drust in Ardenweald. Then they could get those wicker forms as an option.

I think it would be a cool option. Maybe a glyph or something.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Buena opción.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Arthur Blair View Post
    It would be a great option! Maybe Night Fae Kul Tiran druids could get some sort of "loyalist" type of quest choice where they can side with the Drust in Ardenweald. Then they could get those wicker forms as an option.
    I think something like that, tying it into the lore of Ardenweald, would be an awesome way to make it feel relevant to the expansion as it unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Prenderghast View Post
    [...] Do you have ideas for other creatures with already-existing models that would give druids access to slimmer moonkin forms in a lore-friendly way? [...]
    Aspect Humanoid (Ysera, etc), Arakkoa, Botanists (Blood Elf, Nightborne), Botani, Centaur, Drakonid, Dryads, Earthen, Faerie, Faerie Dragon, Faun, Furbolg, Gilgoblin, Ghosts/Spirits, Gnoll, Harpies, Hozen, Jinyu, Kobold, Kyrian (past lives), Murloc, Naga, Old Worgen, Omen, Orc (Normal & Infested), Player Character Models (hide Moonkin glyph, Moonkin becomes talent, etc.), Saberon, Satyr, Saurok, Sethrak, Spriggan, Stewards?, Sprite, Taunka, Treant, Vrykul, Wolvar, Wisps, Yaungol