Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool Which class do you hate the most and I explain why it is Rogue.

First at all English is not my first lenguage so sorry for some mystake.

(p.s: Maybe you don't hate rogues but calm down, read the post below that maybe you will change your opinion ...)

Unless you are a Rogue ... most likely the class you most hate to interact with (or face) in the game is us ... the rogues. Sometimes you never stopped to think deeply why this horrible feeling you feel for rogues. All you know is that you would never play one, hate to find one in the PVP and mainly ... the last class of the enemy faction you want to find in Azeroth with its warmode on ... is a rogue.
    Also, you have seen yourself saying several times on the forums ... "nerf rogue, nerf rogue, nerf rogue" .... but as I said earlier .... you don't know exactly why you hate us so much and now I will explain this to you with a single word (or is it two?):

PERMANENT STEALTH !!!

Yes, the Warcraft Rogue is the only assassin class among all the other most relevant MMOs that keeps this assassin INVISIBLE for 100% of his time or even when the player wants to.

Perhaps you disagree with what I am going to say now, but if God (or Ion) appeared now and allowed WoW players to choose a single skill to disappear from the game and never return ... it would be Rogue's Stealth.

But why is this skill (and its owner) so irritating?

Because it gives us an impressive advantage in all the content of the game, especially in PVP (content where you should hate us the most).
    Yes, you are there hunting for wild boar to finish your quest or just taking care of a flag in alterac valley ... and suddenly you hear a VUSHHHHH (or sometimes don't even hear it ...) ... and look at this ... you are not moving anymore. Oh crap! What now ?? !! It's not your internet. It is not your server. The name of this is SAP !! And yes, you can use a trinket or something but ... you know ... I will sap u again.
    So later on you start to get caught like a little boy who poops in the middle of the room ... but look at this ... you can't do much, right, you're still not moving. The name of this is CHEAP SHOT !!! YEAH BABY !!. You look at the conditions of your character and he has more poisons in his vein than Jeff Bezos has money in the bank. So.. you think about reacting and even manage to apply some desperate AOE but suddenly ... YOU FREEZE again ...! Well ... the name of this is KIDNEY SHOT (yeah, ur char has a kidney and we shot it, sorry).

And in short, you stay there stunned for an eternity (but it was only 6 or 8 seconds) while watching your health bar melt and your character full of poisons and then you remember that your character is anti-vaxxer and ... well .. you die ... but before you die you can whisper in the chat ... "god plz... nerf rogue".

Like I said up there if the class you hate the most was not rogue ... right now you may be changing your mind.

But if after all I said you still don't hate rogue then here are my last 3 shots:

100% guaranteed:
    1) All the misfortune that a rogue can cause you in PVP is originated in the element of surprise that comes from PERMANENT STEALTH ... and no, there is not the slightest chance of a day this being nerfed.
    2) The last class that is having improvements (and that are few) in ShadowLands Beta ... is Rogue ... and I will tell you a secret: This is happening because it is almost impossible to improve Rogue even more.
    3) All the rogues deep inside the soul know that EVERYTHING I SAID is true ... and deep inside the soul we are very happy with it!

Ready. Now you hate rogues.

p.s: p.s: Maybe you're a DH and are thinking about something called "Spectral Sight", right? Well ... this is not PERMANENT, is it?
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-08-13 at 11:27 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Try to play as Shaman vs Rogue..... then tell me that you not on suicidal watch after this.(its like Homeless class vs class of God)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I hate Rogues from playing against twink rogues when I was a noob in Vanilla PVP but then I twinked a Rogue and had a lot of fun.

Strictly speaking from a PVE Raider from TBC, I hated all 3 of our Rogues, they brought no buffs we only wanted 2 of them (for party buff reasons), and then Warglaive drama.

Tight call between mage, dps shamans and rogue.
    Mages permanent slow you down, got every single good thing in the game going for them since ...always.
    Rogues stealth, reset, slow, mortal wounds (heal reduction), can interrupt everything you do, got cds and tools for everything.
    Shaman ...don't really hate them but ever since Vanilla and TBC when they could kill you in a global... really annoying.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I only dislike rogues in PvP. Self explanatory really... stuns all day, vanish resets and self heals.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Try to play as Shaman vs Rogue..... then tell me that you not on suicidal watch after this.(its like Homeless class vs class of God)
    I actually main both Rogue and Shaman. The main issue is enhancement has been trash tier with unreliable damage and terrible survivability for... at least 4 years now.
    But ele and resto are good specs.

I think the only people that actually think Rogue is a really good spec are other rogues. Rogue population reflects as its one of the less played classes in the game.

I personally love the class, if it had a tank spec I don't think I'd play any other class except maybe shaman when I wanted some ranged fun.

Rogues in PvP are a bit silly, because they have too much utility - especially CC. They have some of the best if not the best stuns, disorients, AND incapacitates in the game, all on one class. That's an absurd amount of CC.

In PvE, they're totally fine.

(Except Subtlety Rogue of course, which doesn't really exist. Or so the devs seem to think)

If I were to randomly find somebody in world PvP?

Probably warlock or disc priest

Mages. Too much crowd control for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by fenril3 View Post
    I hate Rogues from playing against twink rogues when I was a noob in Vanilla PVP but then I twinked a Rogue and had a lot of fun.

Strictly speaking from a PVE Raider from TBC, I hated all 3 of our Rogues, they brought no buffs we only wanted 2 of them (for party buff reasons), and then Warglaive drama.
    Same. Heard from Barrens chat about Warsong Gulch about how it was a fun 10v10 capture the flag game. Zoned in, got globalled, then spent almost two hours being graveyard camped by some twinked rogues while his team didn't bother to play. Ruined pvp for me in this game.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Warlocks, every arena season with destruction and/or affliction being one of the best speccs makes arena gameplay dreadful for every non warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    ramblings
    Ok, now i hate rogues. because there are so many of questionable mental health in this very forum.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Paladins. Partly because I hate the lore, partly because they gave us Elves, partly because every spec is dull to play, and partly because of bubble*.

*Having Shattering Throw back is going to be SO GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    First at all English is not my first lenguage so sorry for some mystake.

(p.s: Maybe you don't hate rogues but calm down, read the post below that maybe you will change your opinion ...)

Unless you are a Rogue ... most likely the class you most hate to interact with (or face) in the game is us ... the rogues. Sometimes you never stopped to think deeply why this horrible feeling you feel for rogues. All you know is that you would never play one, hate to find one in the PVP and mainly ... the last class of the enemy faction you want to find in Azeroth with its warmode on ... is a rogue.
    Also, you have seen yourself saying several times on the forums ... "nerf rogue, nerf rogue, nerf rogue" .... but as I said earlier .... you don't know exactly why you hate us so much and now I will explain this to you with a single word (or is it two?):

PERMANENT STEALTH !!!

Yes, the Warcraft Rogue is the only assassin class among all the other most relevant MMOs that keeps this assassin INVISIBLE for 100% of his time or even when the player wants to.

Perhaps you disagree with what I am going to say now, but if God (or Ion) appeared now and allowed WoW players to choose a single skill to disappear from the game and never return ... it would be Rogue's Stealth.

But why is this skill (and its owner) so irritating?

Because it gives us an impressive advantage in all the content of the game, especially in PVP (content where you should hate us the most).
    Yes, you are there hunting for wild boar to finish your quest or just taking care of a flag in alterac valley ... and suddenly you hear a VUSHHHHH (or sometimes don't even hear it ...) ... and look at this ... you are not moving anymore. Oh crap! What now ?? !! It's not your internet. It is not your server. The name of this is SAP !! And yes, you can use a trinket or something but ... you know ... I will sap u again.
    So later on you start to get caught like a little boy who poops in the middle of the room ... but look at this ... you can't do much, right, you're still not moving. The name of this is CHEAP SHOT !!! YEAH BABY !!. You look at the conditions of your character and he has more poisons in his vein than Jeff Bezos has money in the bank. So.. you think about reacting and even manage to apply some desperate AOE but suddenly ... YOU FREEZE again ...! Well ... the name of this is KIDNEY SHOT (yeah, ur char has a kidney and we shot it, sorry).

And in short, you stay there stunned for an eternity (but it was only 6 or 8 seconds) while watching your health bar melt and your character full of poisons and then you remember that your character is anti-vaxxer and ... well .. you die ... but before you die you can whisper in the chat ... "god plz... nerf rogue".

Like I said up there if the class you hate the most was not rogue ... right now you may be changing your mind.

But if after all I said you still don't hate rogue then here are my last 3 shots:

100% guaranteed:
    1) All the misfortune that a rogue can cause you in PVP is originated in the element of surprise that comes from PERMANENT STEALTH ... and no, there is not the slightest chance of a day this being nerfed.
    2) The last class that is having improvements (and that are few) in ShadowLands Beta ... is Rogue ... and I will tell you a secret: This is happening because it is almost impossible to improve Rogue even more.
    3) All the rogues deep inside the soul know that EVERYTHING I SAID is true ... and deep inside the soul we are very happy with it!

Ready. Now you hate rogues.

p.s: p.s: Maybe you're a DH and are thinking about something called "Spectral Sight", right? Well ... this is not PERMANENT, is it?
    It's not Rogue. of all the Classes, I always find it hard to make myself play shammy.

tanks in general.. as for classes its dks, dhs, hunters

Welcome to Blogspot.com - where people come to rant about things they dont like.

There are some classes or specs i enjoy less than others, but i dont hate any class or spec, in pve or pvp.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Paladins. Partly because I hate the lore, partly because they gave us Elves, partly because every spec is dull to play, and partly because of bubble*.

*Having Shattering Throw back is going to be SO GOOD.
    New spriest against any pally is going to be some real *mass dispel* fun. Surely Blizzard will nerf spriests shortly thereafter (no one is allowed to crap on hpalas in PvP) but it will be good while it lasts
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Frost mages. You're perma slowed, perma rooted, and you can't touch them because they just blink away.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The combo point system is pretty outdated. I would like to see it changed to a more modern approach. I mean, using sinister strike 5 times followed by eviscerate is hardly a combo. Monks handle combos much better, which also made the rogue's combo points redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't use the word hate but I find the Priest class to be the least interesting class to play as they are mainly healers and I don't really like healing.

Rogues have improved lot and have become much more fun than back in the day but I still think the combo system should either be replaced with something better or just removed entirely. I just never liked it.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-08-14 at 05:00 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe