Shadowlands Afterlives: Animated Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnr4T-pB-vg

"Just as our choices determine who we are in life – they pave the paths we take in the afterlife. Prepare to delve into four realms of the Shadowlands – Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth – and discover the journeys souls take once they cross the eternal veil."

Is that Arthas @0:35?

yes, it's Arthas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Is that Arthas @0:35?
    I think it was Uther's last moments before being killed by Arthas.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas and Uther during their final encounter back in WC3.

I'm interested to see if there will be any apparent retcons in this series for Uther's fall to Arthas. Similar how Sylvanas' death to Arthas has had some minor retcons between the many different interpretations of it (the original in WC3, Lament of the Highborne video, and her Warbringer short).

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems way more hype and way more personal than the others. I like it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of the Sylvanas one, I haven't hated a single one of these animated shorts. So I am pretty pumped for this

Nice little bit of the Arthas and Uther encounter, makes me hopeful that he might play a role at some point:

I can dig it. These have always been pretty entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Nice little bit of the Arthas and Uther encounter, makes me hopeful that he might play a role at some point:

This art has screensaver potential.

I wonder if designers can animate it slightly and make it one of those "live animation" backgrounds you see floating around?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    This art has screensaver potential.

I wonder if designers can animate it slightly and make it one of those "live animation" backgrounds you see floating around?
    Good shout. Fingers crossed one of the Wallpaper Engine folks picks it up & gives it a good go, as that'd look pretty stunning on a 21:9 display.

Chills, dude. Chills.

Really looking forward to these.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think it was Uther's last moments before being killed by Arthas.
    Makes sense, had to look back to double check

- - - Updated - - -

Same, maybe they'll leave it for the later in the expac, definitely already see hints via the beta...

[IMG]https://puu.sh/GlhGk/2f2422305a.png[IMG]

He definitely will. In BfA, they gave Arthas a new in-game model used only in that one cinematic. I doubt Blizzard would polish up and create a new character model just for a throwaway cinematic during the leveling experience. Especially since none of the other old characters in that cinematic had new models of their own

3+ Year Old Account

that doesn't look like the future place of Uther's Tomb nor the outskirts of Andorhal
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I've been waiting for these
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.