Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Why's there a 3.8GB patch..? Love coming home to be met with a huge ass patch that'll take an hour to download...
    Servers are down anyway, so you have more than enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Why's there a 3.8GB patch..? Love coming home to be met with a huge ass patch that'll take an hour to download...
    3.8GB is a huge ass patch? I understand not everyone has access to high speed internet, there is nothing big with that. That was the whole point of the maintenance, to apply fixes, before shit hit the fan.

Sweet, updated and validated. Now to log in after work and see if servers are actually up or if they're as overwhelmed as expected. Maybe this morning's problems steered some folks away for a bit and it won't be a total shitshow.

At least folks haven't lost their characters, wonder if they failed to reconnect the servers to the correct database or something which caused the initial concern.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Servers are down anyway, so you have more than enough time.
    Off to play Dying Light 2 then, to my bugged game where I can't upgrade the Paraglider... /sigh.

Why damage control on reddit now i cant even see memes (like i did entire day)

Disappointed

- F2P release gets delayed 5 hours without any announcement of when game will be available
    - Slow unpacking 3.8 GB pre-patch
    - Servers still arent online yet after making available to be played
    - Lost Ark announces a Starter Pack microtransaction prior to even being able to play

Yea, my interest in this game is waning.

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    - F2P release gets delayed 5 hours without any announcement of when game will be available
    - Slow unpacking 3.8 GB pre-patch
    - Servers still arent online yet after making available to be played
    - Lost Ark announces a Starter Pack microtransaction prior to even being able to play

Yea, my interest in this game is waning.
    Corporate sees 500 000 people bought the game (or more)...a free game i might add...ofcourse they gonna take advantage of it

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Why damage control on reddit now i cant even see memes (like i did entire day)

Disappointed
    Because volunteer mods don't want to put up with the endless spam.

Back to the game: Got into the server select screen, it looks nice. Made sure settings were alright and adjusted audio, so I'm ready whenever servers are up. And oh well if there's a queue, I'll keep playing PoE and check back later.

Is anyone else steam download stuck at 92%, more precisely at 54.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Is anyone else steam download stuck at 92%, more precisely at 54.1%
    IIRC that's when it does a big install on your hard drive. The download pauses while the drive is rewriting data.

I just noticed Lost Ark symbol resembles the female reprodutor system...
    Thats how bored i am...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    IIRC that's when it does a big install on your hard drive. The download pauses while the drive is rewriting data.
    Huh, 1st time one of my steam games does that, thanks

mass effect trilogy took 1h to decrypt on the release date, and I wanted to stream it but got so late in the game that it wasn't worth it (and I even had to take 1/2h to have the resolution not warped to hell)
    many people playing from others launcher than steam could play even BEFORE the release date

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Huh, 1st time one of my steam games does that, thanks
    It happens fairly often for me, though usually you don't notice it since it's fairly brief or it's passively happening in the background. It's like the ESO launching downloading a 100mb update and then patching around 1.5GB worth of files before moving on to download the next chunk of the patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Servers seem to be coming up. Looking at the little class introduction animations in character select...man, Korean MMO's have so much fuckin style and I love it. Great animations, great variety in scenes, FUCKIN TRAINS AND BACKFLIPPING OFF HORSES AND SHIT FUCK YEAH.

This is the fuckin bar, western developers. Fuckin learn to add some sexy style and flair to your fuckin boring ass MMO's!

Note: This is purely a commentary on the cool class intro animations.

My friends are in...

EDIT: IM IN TOO, LETS GO!

edit2: Some stuff is missing...people are saying gems and founders packs that were not yet redeemed...the aura too
    Last edited by Chadow; 2022-02-11 at 11:51 PM.

phew beat the queue

Oh you can get in now, but your Crystalline Aura? Yeah that's disabled. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Oh you can get in now, but your Crystalline Aura? Yeah that's disabled. LOL
    It will come back on after a little bit. Still a pretty shitty setup how ever they have it run for making that check.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    It will come back on after a little bit. Still a pretty shitty setup how ever they have it run for making that check.
    Yeah it was weird was not active for a good 10+ minutes then suddenly it came on.

Mega hype (as of now)
    This is sure to be promissing