Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Oh shit... so this means that not EVER troll goes to the Other Side on death? Damn...
    I wonder who that is, Zalazane maybe?

I don't like this....
    People say they've seen a bunch of playable and non-playable races in Bastion as spirits in training to become Aspirants. I wonder if any of them were Trolls?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    People say they've seen a bunch of playable and non-playable races in Bastion as spirits in training to become Aspirants. I wonder if any of them were Trolls?
    I've seen a troll aspirant in a screenshot for a Toy found in Bastion. Maybe going to the Other Side isn't a 100% guaranteed?

I'll see if I can find it
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-09-16 at 06:46 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Meh

boring asf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Revendreth was the weakest of them all I'd say.

3+ Year Old Account
    That poor troll... that poor troll. I swear, if Bwonsamdi threw him in there on purpose, I will kick him so hard he'll start crying

Oh and by the way, I didn't actually meant that. Not hard feelings Bone boi

Edit: Ok, maybe Bwon boi missed some souls or that troll is from a tribe that Bwonsamdi dosen't protect? Or even a blood troll?

I also hate vampires now. All I see when I look at these spawns of hell are Blood trolls

At least ESO's vampires look ok
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-09-17 at 06:13 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Haven't watched it yet but not even 4 minutes? That's disappointing.

I enjoyed Sire's narration very much but other than that, nothing new. Sire is a big bad meanie. I guess those cinematics act like zone trailers and they're worthless to people who already played/watched beta and know the story of each zone.

Btw... How can there be the rich and the poor in Revendreth? I mean before the drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    That poor troll... that poor troll. I swear, if Bwonsamdi threw him in there on purpose, I will kick him so hard he will fucking bleed
    If he was in there he deserved it, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Haven't watched it yet but not even 4 minutes? That's disappointing.
    It is quite weak compared to the rest imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post

Btw... How can there be the rich and the poor in Revendreth? I mean before the drought.
    Take most of their anima, or just don't give them many souls to work with.

I really enjoyed this one, entirely due to Denathrius's performance. It'll kill me to lose this guy so soon. He has that Azshara vibe of being a stylish and entertaining villain.

Also thank fuck that Garrosh was out of focus, they'd ruin my boy. Having him be so resolute that he did nothing wrong that he's one of the main anima producers is better than turning him into a BFA Sadfang pastiche and leagues better than the insult of the new writers tossing him into the Maw.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

This new afterlifes video reminds me of that weird Kevin Spacey video he dropped.

It was a pretty funny commentary on austerity measures implemented by the ruling class so that they can maintain their standard of living in a time of hardship, I’ll give them that.

Unfortunately I have no faith in Blizzard’s self-awareness on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    It was a pretty funny commentary on austerity measures implemented by the ruling class so that they can maintain their standard of living in a time of hardship, I’ll give them that.

Unfortunately I have no faith in Blizzard’s self-awareness on the matter.
    Oh yeah I'm sure those game devs are living like kings.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    That line bothered me as well. There's a class system even in the afterlife. One would think they'd be above such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Revendreth was the weakest of them all I'd say.
    I didn't like it at all. Very short but it dragged on. I didn't think it was possible for them to show one worse than the Maldraxxus one.

Every loyal Horde member should now consider Revendreth the enemy in the shadowlands exp pack.

I found it terrible. Garrosh being milked was the only "surprise", but that's it. It doesn't add anything we didn't know already

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    That line bothered me as well. There's a class system even in the afterlife. One would think they'd be above such a thing.
    Technically there's one in each realm if you look down into it.

Garrosh is a cow (Tauren)...how ironic...

Sire Denathrius gave me some major Lucius Malfoy vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Technically there's one in each realm if you look down into it.
    There is, but it seems like Revendreth is the only one that mirrors real life. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer and eventually die. Quite depressing but it fits their whole corrupted noble aesthetic.

Kinda disappointing imo.
    Wasn't as epic as the others, felt like a commercial