Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Lets be honest the same garbage class design is in effect. Why buy Shadowlands? Hunters and shaman are still garbage. Rogue and Mage are still gods in all gameplay facets. Whats the point? If you're arent Mage or Rogue you will get nerfed into the ground. Same for Ret. Its the same trash Devs in charge I've been playing WoW for 14 years and it's always the same garbage class favortism what will ever change? We will see 3 Rogue dps in Mplus. We will see 80 percent Rogue Mage in Pvp because of garbage class design. Honestly, what changes? Convince me that Hunter or Shaman won't be gutted in favor of the endless Rogue Mage meta.

And why does it say I'm a 7 year member when.I joined in 2010? Bad at math?
    just stay away then, nobody needs threads like this opened on a daily basis.
    Either you like the game or you don't.

No Hunter hasnt been top DPS. I know Ive mained Hunter for 14 years along with maining Enhancement. There is an absolute favortism for Mage and Rogue. You can't deny it.
    i didnt say hunter was nr 1,but it most certainly has been in the top for many expansions,also...i dont recal rogue ever being in the top much,besides cata,they do shine in m+ however

It's 9 years not 8 learn to math.
    AAAAAND woooosh goes the point - so far over your head you would need binoculars to see it. The point is, it is YOU that is bad at math - you have not been a member for 10 years - its really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    It's hardly one guy. Very few people are pleased with Shadowlands beta classes from what I've seen.
    And as everybody on the internet can attest, the plural of anecdote is, in fact, data.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    i didnt say hunter was nr 1,but it most certainly has been in the top for many expansions,also...i dont recal rogue ever being in the top much,besides cata,they do shine in m+ however

No...it...hasnt. I know. Come on man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    AAAAAND woooosh goes the point - so far over your head you would need binoculars to see it. The point is, it is YOU that is bad at math - you have not been a member for 10 years - its really that simple.

I'm bad at math when someone says 8 years when it's almost ten? Explain.

No...it...hasnt. I know. Come on man.
    you know you can check data on the internet about this right?its a fact,you may have just been bad i suspect,but what i suspec even more is that you are trolling

you know you can check data on the internet about this right?its a fact,you may have just been bad i suspect,but what i suspec even more is that you are trolling

Then post the numbers. Share your research. I've been one of the top parsing Hunters since Wrath. Enlighten me.
    I wont say there have been points when Hunters are parsing really well. Guess what happens when Hunters parse on top? Yep, insta nerfs. Mage Rogue though? Ya, no nerfs cause they are meant to be our Overlords.
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-08-29 at 05:35 AM.

I'm bad at math when someone says 8 years when it's almost ten? Explain.
    Link me some users with 8 or 9 years as their tag. Ill wait.

Then post the numbers. Share your research. I've been one of the top parsing Hunters since Wrath. Enlighten me.
    ok now i know you are trolling lol,a top parsing hunter in wrath doesnt know hunters were top

http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...n-citadel/dps/

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    It's hardly one guy. Very few people are pleased with Shadowlands beta classes from what I've seen.
    Funny, have you even played the beta? Because I did. A lot actually. And the classes I tested felt very nice, even the new shadow which I had
    not much hope for. Enhancement is super fun, affliction lock is fun, arms warrior is fun, unholy dk is fun, new shadow is also fun...and the people I teamed up with for m+
    seemed to have fun too.
    People like OP are just overexaggerating...or they are the ones who think like "my class needs to be top dps or its trash". Especially when playing hybrid
    classes this attitude is just pure cancer, nobody needs those players. Won't be missed. ^^

Nobody forces people to play. But it shows how much issues people seem to have that even when they are allegdly not playing the game feel the need to open those threads over and over again. Every expansion. Since BC.

ok now i know you are trolling lol,a top parsing hunter in wrath doesnt know hunters were top

http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...n-citadel/dps/

Haha dude thata Wrath bro. I was a top parsing SV Hunter in Wrath. Post something relevant. I was parsing top in Mop as well. What happened since MoP? Show me post Mop top parsing Hunter.

Haha dude thata Wrath bro. I was a top parsing SV Hunter in Wrath. Post something relevant.
    I dont get the point...ok check legion and wod,every raid and almost every boss has a hunter in the top 10 with many even as nr 1 hunter on them...so i was actualy wrong,hunters have actualy not only been in the top,but often THE NR 1 dps on many bosses...

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Funny, have you even played the beta? Because I did. A lot actually. And the classes I tested felt very nice, even the new shadow which I had
    not much hope for. Enhancement is super fun, affliction lock is fun, arms warrior is fun, unholy dk is fun, new shadow is also fun...and the people I teamed up with for m+
    seemed to have fun too.
    People like OP are just overexaggerating...or they are the ones who think like "my class needs to be top dps or its trash". Especially when playing hybrid
    classes this attitude is just pure cancer, nobody needs those players. Won't be missed. ^^

Nobody forces people to play. But it shows how much issues people seem to have that even when they are allegdly not playing the game feel the need to open those threads over and over again. Every expansion. Since BC.

Enhancement has been fun since day one. Still a garbage spec. Fun doesnt equal viable.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont get the point...ok check legion and wod,every raid and almost every boss has a hunter in the top 10 with many even as nr 1 hunter on them...so i was actualy wrong,hunters have actualy not only been in the top,but often THE NR 1 dps on many bosses...
    Legion!!!!! Youre talking....LEGION! WHAT HUNTER SPEC WAS TOP? Beastmaster was trash? SV was trash. MM was a meme spec?

- - - Updated - - -

You couldnt buy a pug raid spot as Hunter in Legion.

Enhancement has been fun since day one. Still a garbage spec. Fun doesnt equal viable.

- - - Updated - - -

Legion!!!!! Youre talking....LEGION! WHAT HUNTER SPEC WAS TOP? Beastmaster was trash? SV was trash. MM was a meme spec?
    Going to be honest with you - this is going extremely poorly for you. I would honestly just get back on topic, or walk away.

And I just spent 2 hours reading nothing but negative feedback. Wake up? Its the same awful class design. I want hear yes we've been bias for Mage Rogue for 16 years but we plan to let Shaman, Hunter and Rets compete. We are sorry for how awful the game has been for those specs. That's a start.
    Hunter has been the best m+ dps for over a year now And rogue is garbage in raids

Just let the game go if you think it sucks and you havent played for some time. Find a new game to play.

You're not wrong.

Here they are announcing release dates when several specs still need help and the ptr is full of bugs and level scaling issues.

Ret is pretty dire atm. Of course the youtubers all said it was great and all, big fat bs.
    Ret got gutted. Lost all utility, lost passives. Damage is gonna have to be awesome for anyone to care. But, the new talents will one shot people and then it's back to the ground.
    MM saw some nice changes and then they nerfed focus. So, now during trueshot you run out of focus half way. Rofl! A damage cooldown that stops working half way. It's hysterical! Only blizzard.
    The other hunter specs are also struggling with focus.
    Many others have issues. Feral, guardian druid, windwalker monk. It goes on.

I'm not asking for things to be delayed to infinity, but can we please try to adress these issues and make the classes fun before we jump into more rental power systems? Cause i don't care about how much content is pushed if the class i'm playing is busted.

We didn't get a new class. Is it too much to ask to fix the current ones before we rush ahead?

Also, i dislike how the devs only talk once per week.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-08-29 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Ret got gutted. Lost all utility. Damage is gonna have to be awesome for anyone to care.
    Not a troll reply i havnt followed ret in a long time - what was removed?

Going to be honest with you - this is going extremely poorly for you. I would honestly just get back on topic, or walk away.

How so? A bunch of LFR scrubs are going to convince me? I was a top parsing SV Hunter in Wrath. Top parsing in Mop. Been sucking up to Enhance suckage since day one. Reached 2400 RBG as Enhance in WoD. Several times Ive reached 2k as Enhance regardless of the Rogue Mage meta EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION. You know what's written in stone? Rogue Mage will be the absolute meta in SL gauranteed as always. You scrubs cant chase me off.

How so? A bunch of LFR scrubs are going to convince me? I was a top parsing SV Hunter in Wrath. Top parsing in Mop. Been sucking up to Enhance suckage since day one. Reached 2400 RBG as Enhance in WoD. Several times Ive reached 2k as Enhance regardless of the Rogue Mage meta EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION. You know what's written in stone? Rogue Mage will be the absolute meta in SL gauranteed as always. You scrubs cant chase me off.
    Ive been #1 Hunter since vanilla and I know Hunters are fine. One of the best atm. A dude using caps lock isn't going to convince me otherwise. Spewing stuff with no proof.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-08-29 at 05:57 AM.

Not a troll reply i havnt followed ret in a long time - what was removed?

The fact that all of your def CDs are on a ridic LONG CD. What keeps Ret from Arena is that once they force Bubble you die...just a fact. Ret doesnt trade def CDs with other classes goes at all. In order to be a strong Pvp class you need low CD def to counter low CD goes. In other words your def CDs need to line up with other classes offensive CDs. If not you die
    So Ret dies. 5 min bubble doesnt line up with constant "GO" pressure of every other class. So Ret is trash in arena.