34. This poll is closed
  • No.

15 44.12%
  • Yep.

19 55.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the concept of the friendzone anymore.

I've gotten "we are very attracted to each other but we work together so we shouldn't complicate things". Is that friendzone?
    Then you weren't really attracted to each other were you.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I said it wasn't a gendered argument, and that I was merely citing examples.

If a dude doesn't think a lady's attractive and says "let's just be friends", same difference.

Lying about your intent and hoping a platonic relationship develops into something more is both dishonest and manipulative. You are not being a friend. You're lying about that in the hopes of getting in their pants.
    You said it wasn't a gendered argument but you deliberately worded it as such. Aside from that, you're also still implying that a friendship can't develop into something more with time and completely out of the control and will of one of the parties involved. You've braned - twice - any such instances as liars or worse yet incel-M.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    You said it wasn't a gendered argument but you deliberately worded it as such. Aside from that, you're also still implying that a friendship can't develop into something more with time and completely out of the control and will of one of the parties involved. You've braned - twice - any such instances as liars or worse yet incel-M.O.
    Your reading comprehension is as bad as ever.

He did not say anything about a friendship developing into something more. He was talking about intent and lying about it, not fate taking its turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Your reading comprehension is as bad as ever.

He did not say anything about a friendship developing into something more. He was talking about intent and lying about it, not fate taking its turn.
    My reading comprehension? Perhaps you should take a deep breath and re-read the exchanges again. I specifically threw the possibility of fate taking its turn on the table, and he ignored it completely, reiterating what he had said (which has nothing to do with fate taking its turn).
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Be a dick. Dicks never get friendzoned. And women, despite not willing to admit it, love dicks and assholes. Either to piss of their mom and dad or just because its more arroussing to get ravaged rather than poked in the starfish position by the nice guy.

God i wish i knew this shit 15 years ago..

15+ Year Old Account
    My reading comprehension? Perhaps you should take a deep breath and re-read the exchanges again. I specifically threw the possibility of fate taking its turn on the table, and he ignored it completely, reiterating what he had said (which has nothing to do with fate taking its turn).
    Yes, your reading comprehension. Exactly, because he wasn't arguing against fate taking its turn. He never implied a friendship can't develop into something more.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Be a dick. Dicks never get friendzoned. And women, despite not willing to admit it, love dicks and assholes. Either to piss of their mom and dad or just because its more arroussing to get ravaged rather than poked in the starfish position by the nice guy.

Be whatever you are and work on being the most attractive version of whatever that is. Actual good tips include: be thoughtful about grooming, dress, smell, etc. If you're a dick, don't be an abusive one and yeah, there is an audience for that. If you're a gentle, kind person understand that a LOT of women are attracted to that and you can do extremely well.

There is no single way to attract partners because there are a huge number of variations in human personalities.

Anyway I've never been "friend zoned" because it's an idiotic concept. Someone is into you or they're not, accept it and move on. If you want to be friends with them independent of that, have fun.

Yes, your reading comprehension. Exactly, because he wasn't arguing against fate taking its turn. He never implied a friendship can't develop into something more.
    Why did he reiterate the same exact thing despite being presented with the possibility of fate taking its turn then? I get it, you have a colossal ax to grind with me, so huge I'm almost flattered in fact; however I'm sure he can answer the question himself.

yes. it happened twice, first time it happened it came with more explanation than just the "just be friends" crap.
    second time the girl was being a pain so i cut all ties with her. (complained about not having a boyfriend constantly)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    Why did he reiterate the same exact thing despite being presented with the possibility of fate taking its turn then? I get it, you have a colossal ax to grind with me, so huge I'm almost flattered in fact; however I'm sure he can answer the question himself.
    Right, you are the only one I ever talk to on this forum. I don't care why he wrote what he did, you just made up bullcrap and argued against it, and as that is part of your usual game and me usually being triggered by this kind of posting you'll end up on my radar more often than not.

Still, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you doubled down on it instead of thinking "wait a minute, maybe I did misread the post?".

Nope, your impeccable ego can't let you, so you end up on the incel side of the argument, well done.

Right, you are the only one I ever talk to on this forum. I don't care why he wrote what he did, you just made up bullcrap and argued against it, and as that is part of your usual game and me usually being triggered by this kind of posting you'll end up on my radar more often than not.

Still, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you doubled down on it instead of thinking "wait a minute, maybe I did misread the post?".

Nope, your impeccable ego can't let you, so you end up on the incel side of the argument, well done.
    I would've ignored your trolling but the underlined part is too juicy to let go of. Please elaborate on that. And on the "bullcrap" I'm supposed to have made up, if you please, because I made up none. I manage to have productive conversation with Endus, he provides food for thought. You? You intrude and hurl accusations of various kinds, while contributing nothing at all to the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post

Taken straight from the "Nice guys" handbook.

If it worked so well, how come self-professed "nice guys" are actually dicks and assholes, yet have no luck? Yeah, because it's a BS argument made up by manchildren in a perpetual state of victimhood.

Yet another means of turning the blame away from one's own potential shortcomings, onto the woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post

There is no single way to attract partners because there are a huge number of variations in human personalities.
    Only applies to guys, apparently.

Women = all have the exact same personality, history, values...
    Well said though, couldn't be more correct.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-09-04 at 09:56 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed before it gets worse.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."