Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    "LFR justifies the resources spent on raiding." -blizzard
    "Those resources were being spent on raiding long before LFR and the game flourished." -anyone with a brain
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Why in the heck are you guys turning this into an LFR thread? xD

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    "Those resources were being spent on raiding long before LFR and the game flourished." -anyone with a brain
    if by "flourished" you mean less than 10% raided, then yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    so you are one of those that blames everything on LFR. nice to know this conversation will go no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    "-We listen to feedback from the community" -also blizzard while ignoring feedback about covenants conduits and soulbinds.
    they didnt ignore feedback, they ignored YOUR feedback, surprisingly enough, not all the feedback they get from thousands of people is the same... who would have guessed people have different opinions...

Unfortunately what we see now is that covenants will go into the same category.
    In Shadowlands covenant mains you!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    hard disagree. I like being rewarded for committing to something and like knowing that if there are two of the same class in a raid they won't just always be the same because they can effortlessly switch to whatever is meta.

5+ Year Old Account
    "LFR justifies the resources spent on raiding." -blizzard
    And what happened before its introduction?? The game was THRIVING.

No one needs LFR.

And you surely have a reliable source for those claimed numbers, I reckon.
    it was confirmed by blizzard via oficial channels multiple times... but i guess thats not reliable source for you, your "i think this so its true" is much more credible...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

No one needs LFR.
    and the raid participation was on incredibly low levels...

No one needs LFR.
    Investor: why are you spending so much resources on content that only 10% of population will ever see?

- - - Updated - - -

And you surely have a reliable source for those claimed numbers, I reckon.

And you are one of those who thinks nothing is bad/wrong/could be improved on LFR, nice to know that conversation will go nowhere.

As if there havent been a substantional amount of content creator youtube-videos discussing the issues, or extremely big forum-threads on the official forums where people raise their concerns. Yeah ....

Enough off topic
    If you believe i think LFR is fine then you are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I love WoW. It's an awesome game overall ( disclaimer for the people who will say "Just stop playing the game if you don't like it" ).

However, one of the biggest issue I have with WoW since Legion is how tedious it have become to play multiple specs. I'm not even talking about alts here. It seems like Blizzard are incentivizing maining only one spec of your class.

Since Legion we have had the following systems which make it a lot harder to play multiple specs of one class:

- Legendaries
    - Azerite armor
    - Corruption

Unfortunately what we see now is that covenants will go into the same category. The covenant you pick will likely only be good for one of your specs. Some classes will get lucky (like with corruption) and have one covenant be good for all its specs but not all classes will be so lucky. This sucks in my opinion. When I pick I class I don't do it because of only one spec. I want to play all aspects of that class without being "punished" in terms of performance.

I think all of this depends on how you look at the game. Are you into min/maxing and the "GO GO GO GO" gaming life style? Or are you find just running Normal and Heroics raid with a guild a day or two a week? Are you getting all done and fast or OK with getting it when you get done.

I used to be in the category of min/maxing and "GO GO GO". I'd raid 7 days a week and multiple toons and pushed max content on all of them. Now I'm really happy being a couple of hours a night maybe three and do not feel like if I skip a night or two I'm "missing out on anything". Makes the game more enjoyable to me.

I'm since strayed from the have to have things done in a weeks time to taking a month or two to be "finished". And I do like having a character good in two specs. Pally Ret/Prot. (Don't ask me to heal. I really do not like it at all.) I do not feel "gimped" in either spec and build them both at the same time. Yeah I'm not top 5 in DPS in the world or top 5 tank in the world. In reality you do not have to be to enjoy the game and get content done.

IMHO and OT:
    (LFR is not what needs to be eliminated its mythic raiding. For various reasons I won't get into as its off topic for the thread).

5+ Year Old Account
    Investor: why are you spending so much resources on content that only 10% of population will ever see?

Blizzard: Because the game is fun that way, now fuck off and let us do the job we know how to do.

Blizzard: Because the game is fun that way, now fuck off and let us do the job we know how to do.
    you have no clue about basic business economics...

never own a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I think all of this depends on how you look at the game. Are you into min/maxing and the "GO GO GO GO" gaming life style? Or are you find just running Normal and Heroics raid with a guild a day or two a week? Are you getting all done and fast or OK with getting it when you get done.

I used to be in the category of min/maxing and "GO GO GO". I'd raid 7 days a week and multiple toons and pushed max content on all of them. Now I'm really happy being a couple of hours a night maybe three and do not feel like if I skip a night or two I'm "missing out on anything". Makes the game more enjoyable to me.

I'm since strayed from the have to have things done in a weeks time to taking a month or two to be "finished". And I do like having a character good in two specs. Pally Ret/Prot. (Don't ask me to heal. I really do not like it at all.) I do not feel "gimped" in either spec and build them both at the same time. Yeah I'm not top 5 in DPS in the world or top 5 tank in the world. In reality you do not have to be to enjoy the game and get content done.

IMHO and OT:
    (LFR is not what needs to be eliminated its mythic raiding. For various reasons I won't get into as its off topic for the thread).
    For me, being able to switch specs also comes down to simply trying something different from time to time. It doesn't have to only be about performance. For example, as a Rogue, the subtlety spec have been horrible most of the BFA expansion. But I still want to play it from time to time simply for fun and variation. But the reforge cost often stops me from doing this because even though I want to play subtlety for a couple of hours, I don't want to spend thousands of gold on it. To me it's a horrible choice to have.

As if there havent been a substantional amount of content creator youtube-videos discussing the issues, or extremely big forum-threads on the official forums where people raise their concerns. Yeah ....
    as if there is not crapload of people saying otherwise, even on this very forum...
    i know, its easier to ignore people with different opinion than admiting your opinion is not truth or probably not even in majority...

I was actually surprised they were so fixated on the playing a class instead of a spec mentality. Playing a spec seemed so much more concentrated and interesting. Instead of that guys a “mage” he’s a “fire mage”. It made your character more flavorful and encouraged alt play for me.
    Mighty one, never forget.

never own a business.
    We're seeing with countless titles that market research, while making investors richer, makes games less fun overall.

If your answer to "why do we need LFR" is that it's a smart business decision, you're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Some people are more creatively-inclined, others just play competitively, I guess. If a specific spec is doing the best DPS, they want to switch to it without it being too much of a shock on their playing experience (losing "baseline abilities like slows, etc.) When I raided semi-seriously, I did change specs according to what did best too. Back then there was no transmog or other fun toys we have nowadays, early Wrath. I've changed as a player though. I went from casual raider to ultra casual player, logging in a few hours a week instead of a few hours a day. Transmogging, Timewalking, speed leveling, and having a small roster of characters with head canon stories for all is what entertains me, and Legion's class design got me here, it spoiled me, and defined how I view classes, and find them fun now. I'd rather have 36 "mini classes" than 12 "complete classes."
    Agreed. Legion spoiled me and now I’m disappointed we lost so much class/spec representation. Such a step backwards.
    Mighty one, never forget.