Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    Newbies.... newbies! With hundreds of days logged!?!

I watched as a cloth wearing tank was demolished by a mob that posed no threat to my mage. I watched a healer paradoxically do not healing while doing no damage while casting enough spells to go oom.

In the end I fled from that nightmare ranting and wailing warning all of the terrors contained within... Now I rest within the crumbling walls of the mythic community knowing in time those monsters will breach the walls.
    the limit needent be in /played. It could be anything, as long as its something that doesnt force veterans of the game to play a stupid tutorial on each char.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Eh, i think the case would be more "my class is only able to do level 38 while X class is OP and can do level 56". The amount of time needed for progression would be the same since it's a separate mode.

Basically, Blizz cannot balance stuff so they put an hardcap that everyone sooner or later will be able to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, the main issue right now is that for most specs you have one clear winner by like 10x and the rest is trash or mediocre at best. Some specs have all mediocre or less ones. It's not much about the dps meter (at least for me) but because if i want to change spec to be either more effective (for pure dps) aìor need to cover a different role (for hybrids) i'll end with a very sub optimal setup. Not counting i may have build my soulbind for dps and since you can respec only weekly you will be a less effective healer for example.

If it was only about that 3%, it wouldn't really be a problem. It's literally easier to make an alt than to change spec in SL if it stays like this.
    What does it matter if one class performs better than others? It’s not a competitive mode. It doesn’t even give meaningful rewards. Going deeper in that tower doesn’t even give better cosmetic rewards, afaik. It’s purely for fun.
    A lot of SL content is purely for fun and not some power gain. It literally doesn’t matter if one spec gets further than another spec

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    What does it matter if one class performs better than others? It’s not a competitive mode. It doesn’t even give meaningful rewards. Going deeper in that tower doesn’t even give better cosmetic rewards, afaik. It’s purely for fun.
    A lot of SL content is purely for fun and not some power gain. It literally doesn’t matter if one spec gets further than another spec
    Agree, but as soon they put rewards of any kind or r.io decides to implement the "Torghast Ladder", the complaints will flock. Unfortunately, while it is "for fun", players will always find a way to make it competitive thus enabling them to complain.

M+ is not competitive. You have an hard cap to rewards. Yet people found a way to calculate a score and to push as high as possible for the only reason of "beating other players".
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.