Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve still upgradable after pre-patch?

Hello everyone.

This may be a silly question, but I cannot seem to find a solid confirmation on this. I've been away from the game for a bit and only came back recently, I really want to unlock the third transmog upgrade on the legendary cloak (at rank 12) but it takes time to get those vessels and the visions, so I'd like to know if anyone can provide a confirmed source saying that it is not going away in the pre-patch or launch of Shadowlands and that those transmogs will still be obtainable afterwards.

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    if it follows the same trend they have had with the whole borrowed power bullshit for several years now then no, once the pre patch has gone live anything related to that item will no longer be obtainable and as such is dead at that point and nothing more than a transmog item essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Hello everyone.

This may be a silly question, but I cannot seem to find a solid confirmation on this. I've been away from the game for a bit and only came back recently, I really want to unlock the third transmog upgrade on the legendary cloak (at rank 12) but it takes time to get those vessels and the visions, so I'd like to know if anyone can provide a confirmed source saying that it is not going away in the pre-patch or launch of Shadowlands and that those transmogs will still be obtainable afterwards.

Thank you!
    If you go for it you can easily reach Rank 12 in a short time.
    You get multiple vessels via the questline + the first assaults. In 2 days these assaults will reset.
    You get even more for 2000 echoes each.
    All you really need is 430-445 gear to be able to run those visions in a decent manner.

Quest to get to 15 seems to be available still but there is no +3 from MOTHER anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Quest to get to 15 seems to be available still but there is no +3 from MOTHER anymore.
    Thank you, this is at least a little helpful.

I guess I should have written in bold that I'm looking for "solid confirmatiion" (with sources), not theories.

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    if it follows the same trend they have had with the whole borrowed power bullshit for several years now then no, once the pre patch has gone live anything related to that item will no longer be obtainable and as such is dead at that point and nothing more than a transmog item essentially.
    I'm looking for information with a source, not theories, but thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    If you go for it you can easily reach Rank 12 in a short time.
    You get multiple vessels via the questline + the first assaults. In 2 days these assaults will reset.
    You get even more for 2000 echoes each.
    All you really need is 430-445 gear to be able to run those visions in a decent manner.
    Thanks, I'm trying my best to get there but I'd still be happy to hear it's not limited by the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Thank you, this is at least a little helpful.

I guess I should have written in bold that I'm looking for "solid confirmatiion" (with sources), not theories.

Thanks again!
    well, there's no confirmation that it will end up like that, could just be its something they havent bothered with on beta/ptr.
    so yeah, take it for what its worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    They have officially listed things that will be made unobtainable after prepatch / in SL.

Visions are not on that list. The legendary cloak is not on that list. What's more, they explicitly stated you will be able to run visions and get rewards connected to them. The only thing that is going away is the "Mad World" achievement. The one that requires you to solo both visions at 5 mask difficulty.

So yes, it has to be possible for the cloak to be upgradeable, because otherwise you won't be able to run visions, which have been confirmed to remain in the game.

Source:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317052/...re-shadowlands
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They have officially listed things that will be made unobtainable after prepatch / in SL.
    Source:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317052/...re-shadowlands
    That's very helpful, thank you!