Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think you underestimate all these tips Blizzard is spreading around.

In between that Yrel thing and Xera, you can bet there will be a fanatical Light patch at the very least, if not expansion. Closed portals can always be reopened... heck we had Dark Portal opening 3 times and counting.
    You might be able to reopen it, but there might not be a world on the other side anymore. The WoD timeline has always been doomed to eventually fade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Actually - WoD got leaked a bit before the official reveal, but no one believed it because it was basically summed up as "Garrosh does go back in time and forms a new horde with his daddy to invade azeroth lul timey wimey wubbi dubbi". Besides that, Pandaria, Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Nazjatar and Ny'alotha all were guessed to become expansions down the line, and at the end of BfA we had quite a lot Shadowlands speculation going on ^^
    leaked being the thing, not guessed, if light vs void was elaked sure, I recall people being sure south sea pirates was next or that the nerbian under empire was deffo the next expansion, just wanting to say even if it seems obvious its really not, i always laugh when people say something along the lines of, so not word for word, 'what can they do next there is nothing left' as they constantly pull out random shit for the basis of an entire expansion, while its arguably stupid in some cases, you cannot deny they keep you guessing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Hints for next expac are usually put in last PTR before reveal. I wouldn't really look for this stuff now.

That said, Light vs Void vs We+Azeroth is (imo) most likely candidate for next expac.
    Nah, there is always some "Azerothian" expension between the heavy fantasy/scifi expensions. I guess either a expension of Old Lordaeron (Timewalking Expension), Dragon Isles, Rewamped world only expension or a South Seas expension. Tho none of what i said make sense. THEN after this there will be a void vs light expension i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Umm, what? There hasn't been anything in-game to indicate either Draenor or Outland dying - Outland itself is doing strong as we saw in that Saurfang/Thrall cinematic. Draenor also isn't dying, it just has genocidial zealots taking over the entire land.

- - - Updated - - -

"ALMOST NEVER" "EXCEPT EVERY PAST EXPANSION BESIDES LEGION, LEGION ONLY EXPANSION THAT MATTER".

Make up your mind. Still not top 10 for self-contradicting posts.
    Except none of them are focused on 1 Cosmology. With this logic: Cata was about the Void, Death, and the Elements. WoTLK was about Light, Order, Void, Life, and Death. TBC was about Light, Void, and Disorder. MoP was about Order, Void, and Disorder. WoD was about Light, the Elements, and Disorder. And BFA was about Death and Void.

However, as I said before, they weren't focused on the Cosmic war, really. None of them were. The main expansions that focused on the Cosmic War were SL and Legion, because we're fighting both against and with the main dudes of those cosmologies.

7+ Year Old Account
    So it's indeed a Netherwhelpling

Going from the colours, this should be a new model, as it fits none of the classic netherwhelpling colours they did back during TBC ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

dragonwhelp, there is a W in whelp, W like winter, there is snow in the winter, snow = Northrend, WOTLK 2 CONFIRMED !