Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Tyrande killing nightelves workers and a son of Cenarius

Everything is here. Malfurion opposes the idea, but does nothing to stop her.

What kind of leaders the night elves have?
    That's way worse than Sylvanas's deeds.

Everything is here :

So will you still follow her night elves?
    Do you think she should be overthrown? But by whom?
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-11-19 at 05:01 PM.

She killed them because they were traitors. She is their superior and they violently disobeyed her orders.

7+ Year Old Account
    no, it's not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssander View Post
    She killed them because they were traitors. She is their superior and they violently disobeyed her orders.
    Tyrande < Elune.
    She even renied Elune. As her hight priestress. That's worst than I thought.

Deleted
    The Watchers were doing their job and Tyrande was doing what she thought she needed to be done to save the world. Opposing goals resulted in violence.

Not all Night Elves follow Tyrande. basically no racial leader is leader of that ENTIRE race.

There is nothing wrong with her actions here

Nothing happens when you die so all actions are pointless, get over it.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    So what you are saying is killing traitors to your faction is the accepted practice among both factions?

Good, I'll make sure I see Suarfang put down myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Tyrande < Elune.
    She even renied Elune. As her hight priestress. That's worst than I thought.
    Elune did nothing and was not involved.
    Tyrande and Malfurion were the ones who ordered Illidans imprisonment. The watchers were under their direct command. Refusing to obey Tyrande was treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The Watchers were doing their job and Tyrande was doing what she thought she needed to be done to save the world. Opposing goals resulted in violence.

Not all Night Elves follow Tyrande. basically no racial leader is leader of that ENTIRE race.

There is nothing wrong with her actions here
    Nice lies. But still lies.
    They are part of the night elves society. They were from the sisterhood of Elune, appointed by Malfurion to gard Illidan, then Tyrande gave them more responsabilities with other prisoners.

Elune did nothing and was not involved.
    Tyrande and Malfurion were the ones who ordered Illidans imprisonment. The watchers were under their direct command. Refusing to obey Tyrande was treason.
    Look at the last words of that poor innocent creature, guardian of night elves society criminals, who got butchered by Tyrande herself.
    I quote : "Even your goddess has condamned the one you seek to free"
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-11-19 at 05:17 PM.

If only they'd put the real Goddess of Vengeance in charge, things would've been different. Just imagine Sylvanas and Maiev squaring it off in Darkshore. They'd either destroy the whole zone or would become bffs by the end of it.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-11-19 at 05:20 PM.

This thread is gonna be good.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post
    So what you are saying is killing traitors to your faction is the accepted practice among both factions?
    Execution of traitors during wartime was the common practice throughout history and in all cultures.

Night elves weren't really known for their diplomacy back then. Its either ''do as I say or die'', or in some cases its just die when someone decides to enter their lands. I gotta give Tyrande credit that she at least had some guts to stand against Malfurion at least.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Night elves weren't really known for their diplomacy back then. Its either ''do as I say or die'', or in some cases its just die when someone decides to enter their lands. I gotta give Tyrande credit that she at least had some guts to stand against Malfurion at least.
    Back when the Night Elves were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post

Good, I'll make sure I see Suarfang put down myself.

Oh you have a long, looooooong list of traitors in the horde to deal with.

Lor'themar
    Baine
    Sylvanas

And many many more, ALL betrayed their warchief and rebelled against him. In fact, only a handful of orcs really stayed loyal to Garrosh, so most of the horde must be put down for treason. I can get behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Oh you have a long, looooooong list of traitors in the horde to deal with.

Lor'themar
    Baine
    Sylvanas

And many many more, ALL betrayed their warchief and rebelled against him. In fact, only a handful of orcs really stayed loyal to Garrosh, so most of the horde must be put down for treason. I can get behind this.
    I mean, you're right, though Baine, Lor'themar and Saurfang are traitors in a different way to say, Gallywix or Sylvanas, since they flat out aided the Alliance, whereas the latter violated their blood oath more generally.

In any case irrelevant to the topic at hand, since Tyrande isn't a queen and the Watchers owe her nothing. That she still killed them because she felt it was right is one of the reasons why WC3 nelves were great.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

They refused an order from their leader and then took actions to impede that leader's attempts to save the world.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

10+ Year Old Account
    No, no it's not, not even close.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Everything is here. Malfurion opposes the idea, but does nothing to stop her.

What kind of leaders the night elves have?

Everything is here :

So will you still follow her night elves?
    Do you think she should be overthrown? But by whom?
    Can't tell if shitposter or butthurt Sylvanas fanboy

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-20 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Tyrande is the high priestress of Elune.
    "She has represented the highest leadership of the night elves since the fall of Queen Azshara and the Highborne caste ten thousand years ago."

She killed fellow night elves, former priestress of Elune, and a son of Cenarius to free a prisoner even Elune had condamned. Opposing Malfurion by the way.

High priestress of Elune < Elune
    Elune's will > Tyrande's will.
    Tyrande kill people following what Elune wants and the son of a demi god of the night elves.

And still she kept her title like nothing happened.

What kind of hypocrisy is that?

it's ok when alliance does.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-11-19 at 05:40 PM.