Psychonauts was amazing but not much replayability

Within the last five years: divinity OS 2

Five before that, Skyrim

Five before that, dragon age

Five before that, KOTOR 2

10+ Year Old Account
    X-COM: Terror From the Deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Final Fantasy 7,8,9.
    Bloodborne
    Dark Souls 3

Pretty sure those games have the most hours between them for single player modes. Dunno how many times i've rerun those 3 final fantasy's. And I've made every build for bloodborne/dark souls and sunk hundreds of hours if not thousands into those
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Psychonauts was amazing but not much replayability
    It's good so that's all the replayability i need.

So many great single player games that I just can't pick one over the other. Doesn't feel fair

lul retail wow hahahaha

no but my fav were crash, jak, ratchet and clank, and kh games

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 2 #ripfranchise
    GTA SA and partly GTA V
    SWTOR (lol)
    -K

Final Fantasy Tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going off of pure experience and despite how much I HATE how it ended I'd have to say the Mass Effect trilogy. I've never felt more immersed in a world before playing Mass Effect. The story was just epic, suspenseful, and mysterious. I cared about the characters a lot as if they were my actual friends. I was always making sure the choices I made resulted in them coming out alive. The gameplay was always fun although it felt like it got dumbed down after the EA parasite took over Bioware but was still good. I just REALLY wish it had a better ending. Literally, the last 5 minutes of the game ruined the entire trilogy for me. After that I no longer felt like I could go back and play them all over again. It just made everything you worked toward meaningless so I felt there was no point anymore.

Because I couldn't just name one here are some others:

Skyrim
    Jak and Daxter trilogy
    Ratchet and Clank series
    Sly Cooper series
    Batman Arkham series
    Spider-Man (PS4)
    Witcher trilogy
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2. Haven't played 3 yet so can't say for that one)
    Ghostbusters The Video Game

Honestly there's just so many of them so I'll stop it there.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    God of War 5
    Ehhmm... You mean 4, correct?

Mass Effect Trilogy
    Dragon Age games
    KOTOR/KOTOR2
    Jedi Fallen Order
    SWTOR(really great class stories/planetary storylines and pretty much can play solo)

Have the Witcher games to still play through. So yet to have an opinion on them.

It should be D:OS2, but it's kind of cheating. While I did spend a lot of time in SP, mainly achievement hunting, most of my fun happened in MP. I still think it counts, as it is co-op MP and is a lot like playing SP, just without having to control several chars at the same time, or resorting to lone wolf or other cheesy build to play it solo.

And outside of DOS2, last game to take over my life was GTA:SA. I've played through it so many times... I once replayed it just because I figured out how to add custom music. I even followed the damn train on my first try, when replaying the anniversary edition on my phone.