Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Oh what a surprise ..

Yeah this was obvious from day 1 tbh .

Once again the failure of democracy shows it's ugly face. The caterpillar ways always the best and only real option.

I voted for the tree and I didnt even want it. Anything over that awful cat mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumba View Post
    Once again the failure of democracy shows it's ugly face. The caterpillar ways always the best and only real option.
    It's only a "failure of democracy" because what you wanted didn't win.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

There will be several such topics on 4th of November <3

10+ Year Old Account
    so I was picturing the ancients of war as the leafy models like the battle for darkshore when I voted for them but even as the model that the ancient of war is according to checking out several on wowhead I would have still voted for it over any other. I was totally picturing the caterpillar looking like a maggot. and everything else except the book we already have some variation of. I could only see myself being interested in the book on my mage but my mage already has multiple choices I'm happy with.

fortunately I was confident in the tree winning since someone had said that it was already winning by 10% in all regions by the time I voted.

- - - Updated - - -

why are people assuming they're going to use the gronn skeleton when they already have trees in-game to use?

I love how virtually everyone complaining about the ancient winning is stating that it's a lame choice or the others are better as fact rather than subjective opinion. people conflating opinion and fact are the worst. there's even an abbreviation; 'IMO' to make it easy for you and still you insist your opinion is fact.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2020-09-20 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Lol that’s your problem then, not mine. Pathfinder isn’t hard.
    Not Hard, but a waste of time. I don't like to do quests and there should literally never be a reason for me to waste my time doing an entire zone of quests after max level in order to be able to complete it that is a joke. I see no problem with how Flying was for the first 4 expansions that had it in letting us buy it at or close to max level. I think CATA was the best where you could fly right away and skip the pointless ground mount travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    if they are, they are gonna be store mounts. we cant have unique mounts as in game rewards
    Rustbolt Resistor and the mechanical spiders prove this one wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Not Hard, but a waste of time. I don't like to do quests and there should literally never be a reason for me to waste my time doing an entire zone of quests after max level in order to be able to complete it that is a joke. I see no problem with how Flying was for the first 4 expansions that had it in letting us buy it at or close to max level. I think CATA was the best where you could fly right away and skip the pointless ground mount travel.
    Well, yeah because you were handed flying. God forbid you actually have to put in effort to get it. Pathfinder is far superior because yet get it simply playing the game and it feels like an actual reward, not handed to you because of the number next to your avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.
    Another oversized mount that you'll need to dismount to go through certain things...don't recall seeing anyone riding the Infernal or most of the other oversized ones.

Who even voted for the goo cat lol. There's like 80 cat mounts in this game. At least we don't have any tree mounts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.

The other mounts were so Pedes-tree-an.
    I can't wait to re-tree-ve this mount.

As you may or may not have guessed, I was Pleasan-tree surprised when this mount won. I was one of the many people who had a chosen en-tree of this mount. I was rooting for it to win.

I will give you tree tree tree-puns.

This mount will be a tree-t.
    It might make me branch away from my normal mounts.
    Puns are in my ances-tree.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Rustbolt Resistor and the mechanical spiders prove this one wrong.
    how do mounts which have different color variants (thus making them not unique) proof this wrong?

how do mounts which have different color variants (thus making them not unique) proof this wrong?
    It's unique because it is the only one of that type you can get. There is nothing else like it in the game. So, it does prove him wrong. Being able to change it's color at an NPC doesn't change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It's unique because it is the only one of that type you can get. There is nothing else like it in the game. So, it does prove him wrong. Being able to change it's color at an NPC doesn't change that fact.
    the moment i have multiple sources (in this case a vendor and dungeon for the resistor and a rare and a questchain for the spider) to get a mount, it becomes not unique, hence why shop mounts are unique, because there is only 1 version of it.

the moment i have multiple sources (in this case a vendor and dungeon for the resistor and a rare and a questchain for the spider) to get a mount, it becomes not unique, hence why shop mounts are unique, because there is only 1 version of it.
    Now you are moving the goalposts to avoiding admitting being wrong. it is unique. 2 kinds does not disqualify it from being unique. Drakes are not unique. Horses are not unique. Resistors? They are unique because there are only two of them and only came with BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    great picture to see this post, 2 posts after:

great

- - - Updated - - -

you are COMPLETELY wrong here! yes, they all have em already done (since it was done in 2 days by copying some templates). but they will:

- sell 1 at the cash shop
    - do 1 in game for 20 million gold, for a limited time, to push up token sells
    - do 1 in game, with huge grind, when MAU and quarter numbers are low (expected 3-4 months after release)
    - do 1 as special marketing offer, like „sub now for 6 months and get this cool mount for free“

THIS sounds more to me like ATVI Blizz.
    What the hell I never said that o.O

Edit: it doesnt show what you quoted.