Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oops, forgot to go and vote. Hope all of them find their way into the game at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    what is the criteria to win this mount anyway? you have to buy shadowlands? there is a time limit? like you must buy the expansion until XX/XX/XX ?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what is the criteria to win this mount anyway? you have to buy shadowlands? there is a time limit? like you must buy the expansion until XX/XX/XX ?
    Anyone who owns Shadowlands in Q1 when they release the mount will get it. It doesn't state whether or not you can earn it afterwards.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...dowlands-mount
    Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    At least not the caterpillar, and only the book was a flying mount anyways.
    No reason to think that the caterpillar couldn't have a transformation into a moth or butterfly for when it flies:

Summon as caterpillar > transforms into butterfly when it flies > stays as butterfly until mount is resummoned (or I guess it could metamorph back on landing)
    Speciation Is Gradual

Glad to see that Str*amers and book droolers didn't rig the vote

And the worst mount wins. Cool.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    The ancient wasn't my first choice, but it's fine.

All of those who voted for the gooey cat mount should be ashamed.

ohh great a freaking tree, while i didn't vote for it.. because it will be a gronn reskin, it is free.. thought i won't ever use it.. dk up a tree is just not appealing. druids will like it i guess
    Last edited by zhimm1011; 2020-09-19 at 12:39 AM.

Damn, some really salty people in this thread. I voted for the tree so I'm happy to see it win, but I would have been happy to see any of them win, they all sounded cool. I'm just hoping they all get into the game at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    have enough elemental mounts, I just wanted that catepillar....

Clearly, Sylvanas rigged the vote so she can burn another tree.

Sooo...

Somehow, the least interesting option was chosen. My personal pick was the "goo cat", but either of the other two options-- book and caterpillar-- were infinitely more interesting than the treant, in my opinion.

Reality is, Blizzard gave too many options, which means that no matter what a majority will be unhappy.

Would've been a "We're Blizzard, the best game developer on Earth" move to just say "fuck it, we decided to give you all 5 because we love you guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Basically:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account.

In voting thread: "Man, this is gonna suck because people are going to be upset when their favorite choice doesn't win."

In this thread: People upset because their favorite choice didn't win.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to Blizzard: Don't ever give the community anything because we're ungrateful fucks who don't deserve it.

I wonder which treant model they will end up using? My vote is for the palm tree treant from WoD:

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.
    i did. i wanted to vote for either the nerubian or the ancient, which ever was higher. ancient was higher so i voted for the ancient

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Oops, forgot to go and vote. Hope all of them find their way into the game at some point.
    if they are, they are gonna be store mounts. we cant have unique mounts as in game rewards

Not my first choice, but I'm OK with it. I fully expect it to not fit through doorways though.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You are assuming that the book could even fly based on the name/description. Either they were all going to be locked to land only or they would all be able to fly in some form.
    Idk the name Soaring Spelltome sounds pretty fly worthy to me.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner