Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the 13th also seems likely
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Im guessing English is not your first language, so ill be gentle, but what exactly in your link makes you think the class is LITERALLY broken?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    corruption vendor cycle ends on 6th, it was always planned to be pre patch then, and the scourge event only has 3 weeks of different content stages
    The scourge event has 2 weeks of stages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    There won't be 3 weeks of content in this patch. The story stuff will be consumed on the first day by most people, and the only thing remaining is the catch up gear (useless for most people) and trying out class changes.
    When people talk about the length of content in the patch they're referring to the time-gating of it.

In this case it's 2 weeks of content because half of the content doesn't unlock until the 2nd week.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Im guessing English is not your first language, so ill be gentle, but what exactly in your link makes you think the class is LITERALLY broken?
    If the class is not working as intended, it is broken. Literally.

"Touch of Death - The spell currently does not work in any capacity. You cannot use it on any target regardless of your health, the target’s health or the target’s health percentage."

"Healing orbs are just not in the game… like at all"

"·Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t heal from Rising Sun Kick.
    Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t count Blackout Kicks from Teachings of the Monastery."

You can read the rest because there are dozens of bugs like that.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/broken

Definition 2. b.

Save your condescension for someone who actually cares about your opinion and try to be less of a patronizing dick.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'd guess that it will be 6th of October or 13th of October.

Not much of a guess really, no other real options
    2 weeks of prepatch is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    If the class is not working as intended, it is broken. Literally.

"Touch of Death - The spell currently does not work in any capacity. You cannot use it on any target regardless of your health, the target’s health or the target’s health percentage."

"Healing orbs are just not in the game… like at all"

"·Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t heal from Rising Sun Kick.
    Ancient Teachings of the Monastery doesn’t count Blackout Kicks from Teachings of the Monastery."

You can read the rest because there are dozens of bugs like that.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/broken

Definition 2. b.

Save your condescension for someone who actually cares about your opinion and try to be less of a patronizing dick.
    Oh dear........those bugs you linked? Yeah, they are from APRIL during ALPHA. You gotta read the updates below it. Awkward! The REAL issue though is you claimed, by focusing just on one class and spec, that it was in a particularly bad state, worse than any of the other classes/specs - this just isnt true - they are still working through bugs and issues, since the game is STILL IN BETA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    2 weeks of prepatch is a bad idea.
    Why is it a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There was a catastrophic database error when merging Khadgar simple as that, and yes one server not being fixed yet is 100% going to stop pre-patch announcement and rollout until it is fixed.

There are people who may never get back stuff or characters depending how bad it was too but that is all bad press and they don't want that to be part of their quarterly report.
    Prove it. Link please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They're still selling physical CE's, so some communication would have needed to go out to retailers, we'd know if they were delaying.
    Collector's Editions are being released early this time round, before the game launches so it doesn't matter when it launches.

Oh dear........those bugs you linked? Yeah, they are from APRIL during ALPHA. You gotta read the updates below it. Awkward! The REAL issue though is you claimed, by focusing just on one class and spec, that it was in a particularly bad state, worse than any of the other classes/specs - this just isnt true - they are still working through bugs and issues, since the game is STILL IN BETA.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it a bad idea?
    I plan to level few characters also do the events. The time I can spend is limited, therefore, I'd personally prefer a month of pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    YES. In case patch is not launched next week, I'll give you 1.000.000 gold.

Trust me, geezer.
    Hey mate, where and when do you want me to hand over the 1.000.000 Gold you’ve promised?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I do believe that the problem with the merging of Khadgar is the main reason we have yet to get an announcement.
    Also with the post on the forums by Blizzard at the 27th of September saying "We’ve seen a lot of positive results reported back in this thread, and we’re glad to see everyone getting back to a normal state. Several types of Khadgar character issues were identified during this, and most have been fixed at this time."

With that said my guess is that they are going to take this week to keep their eyes on Databases and verifying that there is no problem and all errors are 100% resolved and most likely we'll get our announcment in the end of this week or early next week with an potential deploy of the pre-patch on 6th.

I plan to level few characters also do the events. The time I can spend is limited, therefore, I'd personally prefer a month of pre-patch.
    Right - i can TOTALLY understand that. That does not make it a "bad idea".

Right - i can TOTALLY understand that. That does not make it a "bad idea".
    From my perspective, it is. Sure, I should've added "from my perspective" somewhere there.

From my perspective, it is. Sure, I should've added "from my perspective" somewhere there.
    No, its not - its just something you dont want - that doesnt mean its a "bad idea". Now, releasing it when they are not fully prepared, in a state likely to cause serious ramifications, resulting in characters being rolled back YEARS and servers crashing - THATS a "bad idea"

PTR back to Release Candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Wonder why they did this weird cycle of Release Candidate then to Test and back to RC?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Wonder why they did this weird cycle of Release Candidate then to Test and back to RC?
    Typo maybe, the build on friday was tiny.

thats what im doing right now, with the witcher 3, but days goes slowly enough to take vacations now. ill kms.

Wouldn't it have to be the 13th though? If the 6th is the last week of corruptions, they couldn't drop the prepatch on the same week or else you would never actually get that last corruption week. It would have to be on the following weekly reset, which is the 13th.