Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hey remember how the right wingers kept saying that some deaths at the hands of far right people were somehow BLM fault for being left... yeah... lol also a joke of a source really...
    isn't the dailycaller Tucker Carlson's news paper? hrm way to source

Hey remember how the right wingers kept saying that some deaths at the hands of far right people were somehow BLM fault for being left... yeah... lol also a joke of a source really...
    BLM is a marxist organization, as it was stated on their website https://fee.org/articles/is-black-li...st-no-and-yes/
    and their founder back in 2015 (until they quietly scrubbed all references to that language as of yesterday). https://thepostmillennial.com/expose...om-its-website

Just because you disagree with the political leanings of the right, doesn't mean their website is invalid. That makes you the real joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    isn't the dailycaller Tucker Carlson's news paper? hrm way to source

Wrong.
    Sold last year.

Apparently the co-founder is this guy, maybe he's a secret white supremacist as the left like to say about anything conservative. Probably not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/b...r-carlson.html

The Fox News host Tucker Carlson has sold his stake in The Daily Caller, stepping away from the Washington-based conservative news and opinion site he co-founded in 2010 as an alternative to left-leaning outlets like The Huffington Post.
    Last edited by announced; 2020-09-22 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Even a conservative court will throw this out. Not only is there blatant 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th and 10th but this can be used against conservatives and if it stays then it will be completely abused by even liberals. You don't want this type of laws on the books. How I read it if you see a group of 7 KKK members together you can legally run them over and its not murder.

Still I don't see this even passing it just raw red meat during election season to get all Republicans an erection to go out and vote for Trump.
    You have way too much faith in conservatives doing the right thing, have you been in a coma the past 4 years or so?

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    BLM is a marxist organization, as it was stated on their website https://fee.org/articles/is-black-li...st-no-and-yes/
    and their founder back in 2015 (until they quietly scrubbed all references to that language as of yesterday). https://thepostmillennial.com/expose...om-its-website

Just because you disagree with the political leanings of the right, doesn't mean their website is invalid. That makes you the real joke.

Wrong.
    Sold last year.You
    Do you literally only subscribed to idk... conspiracy theories? Am I to take this seriously? If so... wow.

They aren't wrong. Some democrats condone the riots and acts of domestic terrorism. If you look at the last 3 months of riots in Portland you'll see why the Federal government finally got tired of their nonsense and called them out.

This article was posted back in June, so the death toll was only at 15.

15 People Died In The Protests And Riots Following George Floyd’s Death. Here’s Who They Are

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/1...e-floyd-death/
    Oh good, they have the two people murdered by the right wing boogaloo boi on that list. Too bad they make no mention that they were the victims of literal right wing domestic terrorism, but I expect no less from Tucker Carlsons garbage site.

Barr is a fucking national security risk, holy shit.

Wrong.
    Sold last year.

Apparently the co-founder is this guy, maybe he's a secret white supremacist as the left like to say about anything conservative. Probably not.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

Let's see, doesn't matter who owns it anymore, but when they publish shit by this dickbag, Jason Kessler, no one should listen to them. Kessler is a Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist that organized the Unite the Right hate rally in Charlottesville. They only deleted the pages when the terrorist attack happened.

Not only that but they have failed tons of fact checks, but it isn't surprising, considering it was owned by Carlson.

Do you literally only subscribed to idk... conspiracy theories? Am I to take this seriously? If so... wow.
    Is that your only defense?

Based on your post history you seem to be a fan of conspiracy theories.
    So far I've read about the supposed genocide on the border.
    Insisting all police officers across the US are racists, part of an internal gang, or white supremacists so shooting them is okay.
    Oh and of course the Russia conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh good, they have the two people murdered by the right wing boogaloo boi on that list. Too bad they make no mention that they were the victims of literal right wing domestic terrorism, but I expect no less from Tucker Carlsons garbage site.

Barr is a fucking national security risk, holy shit.
    Here's our unbiased moderator. Defending yourself from an anarcho-terrorist trying to bash your head with a skateboard in is called self defense. Look it up sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one? The one where Trump got impeached for secretly sending his derp squad to Ukraine, because a puppet prosecutor of Russian oligarchs promised Trump dirt on Hunter Biden?

Here's our unbiased moderator. Defending yourself from an anarcho-terrorist trying to bash your head with a skateboard in is called self defense. Look it up sometime.
    You don’t even know that Edge is not a moderator on this forum, after years of posting here, but you think you are able to understand? Do you know what NYC and Seattle withholding funds from Federal Government actually means? Your fellow Americans are not the enemy, not mater how much a billionaire spends to convince you otherwise.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Is that your only defense?

Based on your post history you seem to be a fan of conspiracy theories.
    So far I've read about the supposed genocide on the border.
    Insisting all police officers across the US are racists, part of an internal gang, or white supremacists so shooting them is okay.

1. You mean calling sterialisation genocide is a conspiracy theory it is happening we have cases... not to mention America has a history of this. Or did you miss the 2005 Peruvian women sterialised led by America which I cited as proof this country has and could do this again.

2. You mean when I insist the sherrif office that operates in Compton has racists and are part of gangs? You mean the cops who are part of the LITERAL GANG CALLED THE EXECUTIONERS linked to murders? One of an 18 year old shot in the back which the deputy says was because the man wanted to get his "ink"? they literally give out gift cards for violence and deaths

Gonzalez's claims resurfaced Aug. 11 during a deposition related to Lockett's case. During the deposition, Sweeney asked Gonzalez if he knew whether the deputies involved in Guardado's shooting were "inked members or prospects" of the "Executioners."

"Prospects," Gonzalez responded.

"He also said there's 78 deputies assigned to the Compton station. He said about 20 are inked members of the gang and there are about 20 prospects," meaning that about half of the station is "controlled" by "Executioners," Sweeney said. "In my opinion, the prospects may be more violent than the actual gang members, because they're trying to show their worthiness to the gang."
    In it, Gonzalez said deputies would attempt to impress Executioners to become members, something he called “chasing ink.” He also alleged deputies would throw “998 parties,” named after the code for an “officer-involved shooting,” which is what law enforcement calls it when an officer or deputy shoots someone.
    Whistleblower cop says teen was murdered by police as part of department 'gang' initiation

In his testimony for an excessive-force lawsuit, he alleged that deputy Miguel Vega killed 18-year-old Andres Guardado, to impress the Executioners gang in hopes of being initiated.

Gonzalez's claim states he has been forced to step down from his position as a field training officer due to the fear of retaliation from fellow officers.

Gonzalez is a former U.S. Marine decorated for his service in Iraq and Afghanistan. His tipping point came after an Executioner assaulted fellow deputy Thomas Banuelos. After the incident, he left an anonymous tip on a confidential hotline that was intercepted and sent to the Executioners.
    That's a conspiracy theory? A conspiracy theory that somehow has several heads having been arrested and several more officers under investigation with ties to this?

What about the FBI AND DHS themselves saying the issue about officers being in or sympathising with white hate groups? We know for a fact hate groups started aggressively pushing members to join police forces about 20 years ago.

Russia conspiracy theory?????????

So these are fake arrests and fake trials and fake proof?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    You know what really cracks me up while also pissing me off? The fact that they misspelled combating in the title of that asinine piece of legislation that tramples upon civil liberties and democracy.
    Sorry but your "civil liberties" doesn't give you the fucking right to destroy people's property and their livelihood, or harm other people. An eye for an eye is what these idiots deserve for wanton destruction and violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Sorry but your "civil liberties" doesn't give you the fucking right to destroy people's property and their livelihood, or harm other people. An eye for an eye is what these idiots deserve for wanton destruction and violence.
    What do you think is going to happen when NYC and Seattle cuts off federal funding? Who is going to get punished exactly? Your fellow Americans are not the enemy, no mater how much a billionaire oligarch tries to convince you otherwise.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Why do white people care more about property in areas they don't live versus the people dying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do white people care more about property in areas they don't live versus the people dying?
    I don’t understand why it’s acceptable to lie in downplaying a Trump Virus that killed over 200000 Americans, while its totes cool to scare people about Seattle and NYC. But... what do you expect from a party that blocked 9/11 first responder funding... never forget my ass.

Actually, I wasn't referencing Kenosha but I know it can get hard to keep all the right wing extremist murderers apart.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/...acebook-group/

I was talking about the victims of Steven Carrillo, who murdered a federal agent and police officer back in June during the George Floyd protests.

what a weird place America has become......

i dont think theres any turning back for america and political violance now, no matter what outcomes americas democracy holds, both sides wont accept the other as legitimate anymore, if history is right when facists and marxists start fighting it usualy just escilates untill one side wins and purges the other, at least thats whats always happend in the past when its gotten this bad.

soooooooo i guess all i can say is good luck guys! try not to die i like talking to you all.

They aren't wrong. Some democrats condone the riots and acts of domestic terrorism. If you look at the last 3 months of riots in Portland you'll see why the Federal government finally got tired of their nonsense and called them out.

This article was posted back in June, so the death toll was only at 15.

15 People Died In The Protests And Riots Following George Floyd’s Death. Here’s Who They Are

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/1...e-floyd-death/
    Sounds like the cops should stop killing people.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    i dont think theres any turning back for america and political violance now, no matter what outcomes americas democracy holds, both sides wont accept the other as legitimate anymore, if history is right when facists and marxists start fighting it usualy just escilates untill one side wins and purges the other, at least thats whats always happend in the past when its gotten this bad.
    What Marxist? wTf?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    what a weird place America has become......

soooooooo i guess all i can say is good luck guys! try not to die i like talking to you all.
    One particular side is a minority ruling over the majority forcing in judges that hold values and opinions different from the majority and have destroyed the concept or rules and laws.

There are no Marxists... there is just facism growing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What Marxist? wTf?
    Always gotta "both sides" it. It's like they want to acknowledge their pet right side is utter shit and batshit crazy, but they can't do it without trying to claim all sides are equal.

One side pushing murdering latinos because "they're invading" is exactly the same as the other side saying that immigrants born and raised here or brought here as a child should get to say and contribute. they're totally the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What Marxist? wTf?
    One particular side is a minority ruling over the majority forcing in judges that hold values and opinions different from the majority and have destroyed the concept or rules and laws.

There are no Marxists... there is just facism growing...

- - - Updated - - -

Always gotta "both sides" it. It's like they want to acknowledge their pet right side is utter shit and batshit crazy, but they can't do it without trying to claim all sides are equal.

One side pushing murdering latinos because "they're invading" is exactly the same as the other side saying that immigrants born and raised here or brought here as a child should get to say and contribute. they're totally the same.
    If you wait long enough, they'll let slip the adjective and start ranting about "cultural marxism", at which point you know their sources are either Nazi propaganda or those who approve of Nazi propaganda, because all "cultural marxism" is, is an anti-semitic conspiracy theory invented as agitprop by the Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you wait long enough, they'll let slip the adjective and start ranting about "cultural marxism", at which point you know their sources are either Nazi propaganda or those who approve of Nazi propaganda, because all "cultural marxism" is, is an anti-semitic conspiracy theory invented as agitprop by the Nazis.
    It really helps understand the red scare...