Questions about torghast

1. Is it hard mechanic wise or just a dps test?

2. Is it for 5 people or you can go solo to it?

3. How many levels there are and how important are they?

I still don't understand what's the importance of torghast

I don't have beta but I read you get Legendary-Mats out of it, so yeah, important.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    1. Is it hard mechanic wise or just a dps test?

2. Is it for 5 people or you can go solo to it?

3. How many levels there are and how important are they?

I still don't understand what's the importance of torghast
    1. Both, it requires you to kill stuff, and you need to do so in a timely Manor, however as you collect powers you can focus on things like DPS, but there will be lots of mechanics Todo.

2.1-5 players.

3.infinite levels sorta, but you can only do them in bursts of 8. There is the "weekly do this for your legendary mats" then after that you can just do it forever for fun and cosmetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

1. Its a decent solo challenge, not mage tower or anything but keeps you engaged early but can be power crept with anima power scaling. Have only tested the first stages so don't know how difficult it is at its max.
    2. Torghast is 1-5 players,scaling with 2 modes. A 6 floor mode that rewards soul ash for completing. You do 2 of these a week for soul ash. the second is an 18 floor cosmetic challenge mode, which scales up like m+. It is always 18 floors you just increase the difficulty (its like slay the spire ascension modes for reference).
    3. The point is to get soul ash and you can get souls from here that you need for renown(souls can also be gotten just from the maw). Outside of those 2 runs for soul ash a week, anything more you do is just fun

Also forgot, it seems stygia is rewarded from extra torghast runs currently on the beta, which can be used to upgrade conduits, get sockets in gear, obtain stronger bonuses for torghast or the maw. Seems like alternate progression option to the maw, which is good imo cause the maw sucks.
    Last edited by goldentforce; 2020-09-25 at 06:54 PM.