15+ Year Old Account
    Im world 6 and its still just as easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Im world 6 and its still just as easy
    FTP or PTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    FTP or PTW?

Does it matter? The difficult mobs are not in the open world, they are in the dungeons.
    The only boss that gets more difficulty that is somewhat noteworthy is the wolf.
    But you can always team that guy.

Open world stuff is still below you in levels, which means it's easy.

If you are farming lvl 80 domains (AR40), why wouldn't you farm lvl 72-78 open world stuff (WL6 - AR45)?
    So if you are farming AR40 stuff, you can farm WL6 stuff - more easily than you can farm AR40 domains even.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-15 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I pulled two times and got Beidou.

It's not like a specific 4* is guaranteed. I could pull 50 times and not get her once.
    I doubt I'm getting enough for 10 pulls.

Btw... I just read Beidous skills, geez. She is awesome... now I really wanna build her.
    I want C1+C2 specifically.

Super defensive but lots of DPS.
    Didn't know her ultimate is still active when you switch her out, what the hell!?!?!?
    ...Which is why she best works as a support. You see an attack coming, swap to her for a perfect parry, then swap back. If she has her ult up, you can pop it, and swap back to your main carry again.
    Not saying she doesn't work as a main carry, but the majority of her kit works just as well if you're using her as a burst damage support, and it allows you to use a main carry that's stronger, or only works as a carry.

15+ Year Old Account
    FTP or PTW?
    I mean it doesnt matter that much. I just have a good jean because i did my research and my klee and fischl were free ANd i have no 5 star weapons and barely any 4 star weapons outside of the blacksmith garbage
    Last edited by Video Games; 2020-11-15 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    ...Which is why she best works as a support. You see an attack coming, swap to her for a perfect parry, then swap back. If she has her ult up, you can pop it, and swap back to your main carry again.
    Not saying she doesn't work as a main carry, but the majority of her kit works just as well if you're using her as a burst damage support, and it allows you to use a main carry that's stronger, or only works as a carry.
    Yeah it's really cool to save stamina and stuff, when you see slimes going for that jump etc.
    The shield she does has lots of HP.

And she gets huge stylepoints overall. I've mentioned it a few times in the past, but god damn - that attack animation.

But I didn't notice that her ult is up for different characters too.
    I just read that it deals 1 discharge per second
    And on Talent rank 10, that's 173% damage.
    Since it can bounce, that's pretty much another character on the field during that time and similar to fischl C6.

Not to mention the defense bonus and the interruption resistance. Darn.

How exactly does Tidecaller work in terms of extra damage?

It says "damage bonus per stack" but I believe the listed one is the max damage already?
    Or does it really deal 210% base + 280% +280% (2 stacks max)???
    Jeezus christ I just wish I could turn that damage to a different element (water/ice/fire), lol. Sadly Chongyun doesn't work for skilldamage.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-15 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to do some new achivments i guess then. It did help me pull her out. (with stuff saved from weeks)

- - - Updated - - -

Also you may wana check this out before you go world lvl 6:

Its a psychological trap. There is no reason to get to new world lvl at all.
    I've said before to a similar comment that I first got a double talent material drop from... Dvalin, I believe, at level 45. Getting more of those is reason alone, should they not dropped in multiples before that point.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    I've said before to a similar comment that I first got a double talent material drop from... Dvalin, I believe, at level 45. Getting more of those is reason alone, should they not dropped in multiples before that point.
    If you want to suffer go for it. I checked some videos and i see monster basic lvl being at 75, while bosses hit 83 lvl.

Water boss is still fucking anoying on current lvl.

My characters are barely lvl 71. (going for balanced team and it pays out as i can solo lvl 90 mats dungeons .. well mobs are lvl 80)

Hit AR 40. I really should level up some stuff finally lol. I have been neglecting talents for so long, and my weapons. I only have 2 level 70s and dont even have what I need to hit the next ascension for anyone of them.

Patch is nice over all. Some things I certainly want from reps and makes hitting level 50 in the BP much more easily obtainable on a more relaxed schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I will be rank 45 this week. with world level sitting close to lvl 6. I do not want to increase level actually until I can make my ideal team.
    So this quest to increase world rank, is it something you gen at rank 45? because as of now, I have completed all the quests possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I will be rank 45 this week. with world level sitting close to lvl 6. I do not want to increase level actually until I can make my ideal team.
    So this quest to increase world rank, is it something you gen at rank 45? because as of now, I have completed all the quests possible.
    should automatically unlock like every other quest like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I still need to download and try this game.

I hit 45 a few days ago, the domains are certainly harder but all the world stuff and weekly bosses feel similar as they did before. There is zero reason to delay unless you have bad teams or just don't want to have to dodge stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Suffer" by fighting mobs that aren't actually any harder.

Don't take this the wrong way, but throughout this thread I've yet to see you post an original thought. It's all stuff that you're regurgitating from clickbait YouTube videos. (Especially that Matt guy.) Try stepping away from them and speaking from your own experiences.
    Are you still able to oneshot shit? at world lvl 1 and two I was able to 3 charged arrow shot golems with Amber while they take quite a bit of time to kill now. Sure stuff doesn't get new skills but they do take longer to kill. Now it takes me 2-4 shots just to disable em.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    How exactly does Tidecaller work in terms of extra damage?

It says "damage bonus per stack" but I believe the listed one is the max damage already?
    Or does it really deal 210% base + 280% +280% (2 stacks max)???
    Jeezus christ I just wish I could turn that damage to a different element (water/ice/fire), lol. Sadly Chongyun doesn't work for skilldamage.
    Assuming those lv 10 values on the wiki are accurate, yes, it would deal 219% damage if you don't absorb any hits, +288% more if you absorb one hit, or +576% if you absorb two hits or perfectly time a retaliation to one hit. So nearly 800% ATK on a maxed counter. I'm using a physical goblet (and have no +electro damage other than innate from ascension) and a good Tidecaller still deals like 3 times as much as the final attack of my normal or charged combo.

I got Beidou early in my second novice summon and have mained her since.. and I'm still hoping I can get more constellations for her before this banner ends (currently at C2, really hoping for C4).

There are 2 new secret achivments. You have to kill fire or frost flower without destroying the weakspot.
    Right now i am just inviting low lvl world people and killing those bosses there and helping them get it.
    wait, that's a secret achievement?

- - - Updated - - -

This whole hit them once and they go flying all over the place is getting really annoying. Makes me not even want to play any melee. I actually completely forgot about it because I was so overleveled and one shotting mobs in the open world. Now it takes a couple hits but adds 0 difficulty, just annoyance.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-11-16 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It always takes 2 shots to disable them.

Also, yeah, if you build your teams up you can still one-shot things. But regardless, is one-shotting things really the measure of difficulty you want to go with? :O
    Maybe with specific characters and stats and gear you can oneshot things. It only takes two shots if it crits I think. Not sure if Ambers burst just makes it easier to hit or what but with Fischl and Diona I've had several non crit hits to their front and back gems that didn't disable them.

And my point is that things do get more difficult. Just because they don't add a new skill that can one shot you doesn't mean the difficulty didn't increase.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Maybe with specific characters and stats and gear you can oneshot things. It only takes two shots if it crits I think. Not sure if Ambers burst just makes it easier to hit or what but with Fischl and Diona I've had several non crit hits to their front and back gems that didn't disable them.

And my point is that things do get more difficult. Just because they don't add a new skill that can one shot you doesn't mean the difficulty didn't increase.
    If you struggle going from world level 5 to 6 you planned like shit and have garbage built characters. NOTHING in the open world is a challenge. If you die its because 1 your bad 2 you built your team like shit or 3 you suck at dodging.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    wait, that's a secret achievement?

- - - Updated - - -

This whole hit them once and they go flying all over the place is getting really annoying. Makes me not even want to play any melee. I actually completely forgot about it because I was so overleveled and one shotting mobs in the open world. Now it takes a couple hits but adds 0 difficulty, just annoyance.
    Really? As ning i fucking love it, keeping mobs in the air is hilarious, for me at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, between Xiangling and Klee, I'm getting really sick of mobs resetting. It's like they have an aggro range of a mile, but a de-aggro ranged of five feet. And ever since I upgrade to world level 4, mobs are harder and it makes it all the more frustrating.