Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Arinitty View Post
    If you struggle going from world level 5 to 6 you planned like shit and have garbage built characters. NOTHING in the open world is a challenge. If you die its because 1 your bad 2 you built your team like shit or 3 you suck at dodging.
    So you take the exact same time to do your routes at 6 as you did at 5? Actually if the difficulty hasn't increased then you should be quicker at your daily shit as you have had weeks to get it down pat.

While I don't have a problem to say its someone's fault is disingenuous when things like needing to farm artifact routes and rng exist. If someone doesn't do research and just plays the game they could be drastically behind in upgrading artifacts compared to their adventure level as chest run out and mobs don't drop em that often. Adventure level is ridiculously easy to get while literally everything else is gated. And god forbid someone want to switch their main team setup its going to take them weeks of resources to get to a comparable level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, it's why I often prefer "softer" attackers out in the open world. Mona/Fischl or Tartaglia/Fischl are amazing because they put out insane damage over an area without knocking everything around the map.

Although, on mobs that can't be knocked around but can still be staggered, Klee/Fischl is absurd. When you even knock down the stonehide chieftain guys because you're throwing out so many staggers, it's very satisfying.
    I thought switching away from Razor for daily farming stuff would help, but even Keqing makes everything go flying, in fact it's even worse with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Really? As ning i fucking love it, keeping mobs in the air is hilarious, for me at least
    You won't love it as a melee character.

If you struggle going from world level 5 to 6 you planned like shit and have garbage built characters. NOTHING in the open world is a challenge. If you die its because 1 your bad 2 you built your team like shit or 3 you suck at dodging.
    Not that I have this problem in the least, but it's pretty easy to see how/where people would build like shit in this game. Plenty of people who this is their first action game coupled with it sucking to level up new characters once you acquire them, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    If you want to suffer go for it. I checked some videos and i see monster basic lvl being at 75, while bosses hit 83 lvl.

Water boss is still fucking anoying on current lvl.

My characters are barely lvl 71. (going for balanced team and it pays out as i can solo lvl 90 mats dungeons .. well mobs are lvl 80)
    The mat dungeons are lvl 80
    The artifact dungeons are lvl 90.

I don't see how it "pays out" though, because main DPS is main DPS and everyone else is basically just there to improve main DPS or heal main DPS.
    I'd rather get double loot and better crystal drops sometimes and thus safe 20-40 resin+ everytime that happens.

I mean, everytime you get a better crystal from world bosses (flowers) or two weekly bosses, you basically get triple/double the amount of loot and safe 60 resin.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I thought switching away from Razor for daily farming stuff would help, but even Keqing makes everything go flying, in fact it's even worse with her.
    yeah, there is no helping that for most characters. Unless you use range users (except for Klee) but they have issues of their own imho.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-16 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Not that I have this problem in the least, but it's pretty easy to see how/where people would build like shit in this game. Plenty of people who this is their first action game coupled with it sucking to level up new characters once you acquire them, etc.
    That's my point though, if you didn't spaz out and try to level 12 characters there is zero reason world 6 should be hard.

Just to put it into context, someone linked a video in this thread killing the cyro plant at world level 5. With absolutely terrible dps, took more than one phase. I got home from work and went to kill it to see cuz i was like ???. After breaking its weak point i hit 4 buttons and it died. Mona q > swap to klee > klee q > swap off klee > dead.

At world rank 6 its the same thing plus like 3-4 klee autos. Its a joke.

That's my point though, if you didn't spaz out and try to level 12 characters there is zero reason world 6 should be hard.
    At world rank 6 its the same thing plus like 3-4 klee autos. Its a joke.
    Again, you're ignoring what I'm assuming is a majority of this game's audience, and people are also falling directly into the trap laid for them by Mihoyo. Acting like it's just people being stupid instead of falling for a trap when the main reason so many people want to play this game is specifically to collect husbandos/waifus and play with them all... seems like you're just being an asshole.

My wife would be in the same place as all of these people if I wasn't here to tell her "don't do that."
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-11-16 at 07:35 AM.

Again, you're ignoring what I'm assuming is a majority of this game's audience, and people are also falling directly into the trap laid for them by Mihoyo. Acting like it's just people being stupid instead of falling for a trap when the main reason so many people want to play this game is specifically to collect husbandos/waifus and play with them all... seems like you're just being an asshole.
    How can people complain then when everyone everywhere, every website, every forum, every youtube video, every person I have talked to about it, the game literally spells it out and using common sense ALL say don't be a sperg.

Mihoyo's "trap" is known EVERYWHERE... if you struggle at any point during ANY world content at all you are in fact bad.

now let me be clear here, I'm not talking about karens or andys that are like "omg a new bomb loli lol must have." That play 20 minutes a day. The generic mobile gamers.

If you are invested enough in the game to be posting in this thread or others like it and have not taken the warning that has been said 8000 times about this being a gacha, that is on you.

Call me elitist, asshole whatever, but if you can't get it through your head this is first and foremost a gacha after the knowledge being shoved down your throat.... goodluck struggling at world rank 5 i guess? /shrug

I mean, even if you do level multiple characters (like I did), as long as you have 1 character well geared out, you'll be fine. I'd think most gamers would have common sense to have at least 1 up to date in terms of level/gear but who knows.

Call me elitist, asshole whatever, but if you can't get it through your head this is first and foremost a gacha after the knowledge being shoved down your throat.... goodluck struggling at world rank 5 i guess? /shrug
    You're not necessarily wrong, it's just the way you choose to word it that makes you come off as kind of a jerk.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

My question would be, how does one fall into the trap when the bait doesn't lure them into it? Sure, getting more characters is nice, but its not required. Most gacha games I have ever played really push you towards spending money just so you can be somewhat optimal. Forget getting the best for free in those games. In this game however, you don't even need to spend money to get 5 stars. Most of my characters are 100% free, including the 5* ones.

Just got Mona on a single pull. Now I have the next 90 rolls to do to ensure the banner character. May wait a bit on that one until I can get one I really enjoy.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-11-16 at 09:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I mean, even if you do level multiple characters (like I did), as long as you have 1 character well geared out, you'll be fine. I'd think most gamers would have common sense to have at least 1 up to date in terms of level/gear but who knows.
    Not only that, most gamers have a "favorite" they will equip slighly better than anyone else anyway and since all characters in this game are good enough for world content (even Amber) it really shouldn't be a problem.

I think @Arinitty has a very solid point here.
    People who watch these "content"-creators (lul) should be clever enough to have noticed how this game works by now when they are at AR40-45

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so the new star event. One thing i noticed. If you teleport or go to far away from shard spawn point after you hit 7/7 on them they will despawn. (also day change can despawn them)
    Managed to get 99 at least (its probaly possible to get even more).
    I guess spawn spots reset tommorow and you can collect 7/7 again for reward, but we will see.

I haven't done the event yet but are there really 33 shards in each zone?
    By the look of the screenshots with the route it looks like they are fewer than that.

Or can one shard drop multiples?
    And does that mean you have should start picking them up at 0:00 (at least the 7/7 one and everything after that)?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-16 at 11:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I haven't done the event yet but are there really 33 shards in each zone?
    By the look of the screenshots with the route it looks like they are fewer than that.

Or can one shard drop multiples?
    And does that mean you have should start picking them up at 0:00 (at least the 7/7 one and everything after that)?
    Its more:

I can't today join the Challenges right? Just doing the first quest chain, collect 3x7 shards, and then doing 3 sub questchains. So everything done for the Fischl Event and nothing missed out?
    When will challenges be available?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I can't today join the Challenges right? Just doing the first quest chain, collect 3x7 shards, and then doing 3 sub questchains. So everything done for the Fischl Event and nothing missed out?
    When will challenges be available?
    Tommorow it seems.
    https://forums.mihoyo.com/genshin/article/85923

- - - Updated - - -

Also i may mention, but if you want best rewards for normal shards you will need 2000 in total.
    150 books and 2.5 milion cash

Hardest mode if you look at post screenshot gives you 25 shards for 20 reshin. 6 books in total. (and 1 blue one)
    You need to do 30 of them, however i belive its possible to skip them without paying a tax of reshin.
    You get 6-7 blue books and 3-4 epic ones:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi..._Line_Outcrops

Book XP-- 20,000 EXP. (epic) 5,000 EXP (blue)
    The cost per shard is the same.

Now if rewards on this event dont change:
    125.000 Xp for event area
    115.000 Xp for best droprates.

The event may be a little better. A little. You get 60500 cash for same shards.
    52,000 on ley line (or 60,000 for upgraded world lvl)

10+ Year Old Account
    d. Mona q > swap to klee > klee q > swap off klee > dead.
    If you're going to be condescending, at least be right. Klee's Q / Elemental Burst for non-PC players cancels when you swap her out.

Its more:
    You are weird sometimes

It's fewer.

It's 20-22 per "zone" or something according to this video

And the bug is fixxed according to that dude btw!
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-16 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to do some new achivments i guess then. It did help me pull her out. (with stuff saved from weeks)

- - - Updated - - -

Also you may wana check this out before you go world lvl 6:

Its a psychological trap. There is no reason to get to new world lvl at all.
    Wait, so WL5 is a trap.. And WL6 is a trap..
    What about WL1? Or 2? or 3? or 4?
    Should I just stay WL0 forever?

Seriously, it's stupid. Just go up in world level, it's not significantly harder and you get more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you're going to be condescending, at least be right. Klee's Q / Elemental Burst for non-PC players cancels when you swap her out.
    "Atleast be right" loooooool learn heros constellations before talking shit.