Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Yeah the game is very exploration heavy. I just wandered around unlocking all the teleport points, finding random quests (the blue "!"), doing the random events or puzzles requiring you to find the mechanisms, kill the enemies, follow the wisps, etc... to unlock every chest I can find. This gives money, xp, items, and Primogems.

As you level up you automatically are given story quests for different things, not just the main story, so be sure to do those as well.
    ROFL this is true. Just beat Dvalin in the main story, and can't even continue the follow up quest because the NPC I need to interact with is off somewhere for a side quest, so definitely need to do all the quests in the journal not just the main story ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    ROFL this is true. Just beat Dvalin in the main story, and can't even continue the follow up quest because the NPC I need to interact with is off somewhere for a side quest, so definitely need to do all the quests in the journal not just the main story ones.
    Well I haven't visited town since rank 5 hours or so. Maybe I'll check back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well I haven't visited town since rank 5 hours or so. Maybe I'll check back there.
    It's not a quest I ever picked up, like there are random blue's quests you come across exploring and then sometimes they just plop quests in your journal. This one "Secret Pirate Treasure" is just put in your journal at some point while your going along, not sure when I got it tbh. But it's not something you can miss, but still needs to be done to continue the story I just found out lol.

Edit - Rofl, and now I can't continue the side quest until I continue what I got stuck in the main quest. Thankfully they made it clear in the adventure journal what I needed to do, so I guess they were planning for someone like me to screw it up. So yeah learn from my mistake, do the any quests in the journal as the pop in there.

Put the character on an 20hour expedition this morning so they auto pulled him from it as well. Ah well.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-10-07 at 02:14 AM.

need... to... gather... more.... gems....

one... more...Fishl.... PLEASE!

I want her C6 so bad before the banner ends. The game won't give me any 5* whatsoever, so at least give me C6 Fishl in the next 10 days!

The thing is, I'm all out of sources for gems other than randomly respawned chests and achievements.
    Hardly any exploration left (700/800 chest, and 300/400) chests, all quests done.

And what the hell, is the weekly login thing not "weekly" ???
    Is it a one time thing?? It says 6 days remaining, even though I claimed all rewards.

Do they seriously not have a daily login bonus (other than the event which adds 160 gems per day in your mail)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-07 at 05:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

xd

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I want like, half of those characters. How are you getting so many rolls? I just keep getting the same darn character over and over
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-10-07 at 07:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I am definitely having a ton of fun. I could never get into BoTW but this game has enough structure for me to actually enjoy it.

only downsides: not enough husbandos, and if you ever play even a second on mobile, you cannot buy anything through the PC because it tells you to use your phone. Also, even if the gacha is essentially optional, do not play if you have addiction issues.
    Seems weird they would want you to pay on your phone since app stores take a slice of each purchase right? Wouldn't they prefer you buy stuff on your PC where they don't need to pay a commission to Apple/Google?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Seems weird they would want you to pay on your phone since app stores take a slice of each purchase right? Wouldn't they prefer you buy stuff on your PC where they don't need to pay a commission to Apple/Google?
    People who can afford a good phones are probaly whales.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I got my S9 for like $300. The key is to just buy the model of phone from at least 1.5 years before whatever is current. Seems to work great.

Just noticed that there are currently no playable dendro characters. Wonder when we will get one. The reddit post from earlier doesn't appear to have one in its listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

ARGH i want more free time to play this!!!!! Also yet no Fischl
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can play it on my LG, which is good but viewed as sort of the cheap alternative to a Galaxy or iPhone for like 1/4 of the bill. And there's even cheaper phones with similar specs. Haven't spent a dime.

The problem with playing on a phone is you probably need a controller, otherwise your screen gets almost too hot to use.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just noticed that there are currently no playable dendro characters. Wonder when we will get one. The reddit post from earlier doesn't appear to have one in its listing.
    why would you want to play one though?

- - - Updated - - -

I can play it somewhat on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone but the cinematics are spiky but probably that's because of my battery detoriation; hope it gets better when I get it fixed
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    one... more...Fishl.... PLEASE!

I want her C6 so bad before the banner ends. The game won't give me any 5* whatsoever, so at least give me C6 Fishl in the next 10 days!
    Supposedly there's going to be an event in 1.1 that will give a free (well, grindable) copy of her if the Chinese beta server is a correct indication.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It might have to do with app store rules or something. It's only for accounts created on phone that are restricted to only paying with phone. If you create on PC then you can play on either and pay on either.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

xd
    Go away rich mon!
    No way that's f2p. Would mean you got 1 5* and 1-2 4* every other pull.
    I envy you either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Supposedly there's going to be an event in 1.1 that will give a free (well, grindable) copy of her if the Chinese beta server is a correct indication.
    That would be great, and very likely. Is it an event?
    Or are you talking about the special currency (these star shaped medals you get for copies... currently Amber and Razor can be bought with that)

It might have to do with app store rules or something. It's only for accounts created on phone that are restricted to only paying with phone. If you create on PC then you can play on either and pay on either.
    Still no paypal 8[
    Would like to buy the monthly-thingy.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-07 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few codes here:

Paste the code to get 60 Primogen and 10,000 Mora!

GENSHIN0928N - if you're playing in America servers

GENSHIN0928E - if you're playing in Europe servers

GENSHIN0928A - if you're playing in Asia servers

A few codes here:

Paste the code to get 60 Primogen and 10,000 Mora!

GENSHIN0928N - if you're playing in America servers
    Doesn't work, says it has expired.

Ginger in his video on these codes said in the comments that he thinks the devs are looking into it. Maybe new codes will be posted tomorrow.

where do you put these codes in?
    How about 600 instead btw, they are so stingy. Can't believe it, considering this is still very much the first/second week and the game hit like a bomb.

They should really go the Dragalia Lost route. That game is awesome in terms of free goodies (and overall quality too). The game still gets a lot of content, updates, QoL changes and I bet it brings in cash for the publisher just as well.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-07 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    where do you put these codes in?
    https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Doesn't work, says it has expired.

Ginger in his video on these codes said in the comments that he thinks the devs are looking into it. Maybe new codes will be posted tomorrow.
    Maybe Us code is broken as Eu one works.

But to use this code, you gota go on their main site and click reedem code.