Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Rosaria will be great, but I won't roll for her directly on a banner, when she comes she comes. I can understand where you come from since keqing is als my main dps. I have to see how I fit her in, or maybe team 2 for abyss.
    I also would really like to roll on Hu Tao (which perhabs comes soon, but I have to confirm the gameplay first) but I dont have enough primos for a pity/guaranteed pity. I still have the bonus gems in the shop for first time and wouldnt mind to get the big one with 13k primos but that still isnt enough for a guaranteed pity, since I only have 3k currently.
    It depends on if you want to go for a character purely for damage or if there's other factors you care about too. As far as #'s go....Hu Tao honestly is looking like she's going to be stronger than Xiao, in terms of actual damage #s per hit. Ofc the downside is that she's restricted to a burst dps role so you'd need a 2nd dps as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Xiao is fun to play , but in nutshell its just Mario with Sasuke face that jumps on enemy heads 24/7 .... while being toxic af.

"Boring!" "Worthless!" "Useless!" "Pathetic!" ..... and all of it just in one Q.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    "Boring!" "Worthless!" "Useless!" "Pathetic!" ..... and all of it just in one Q.
    Are these actual quotes?

A Mihoyo employee probably likes our group.

We wish in group on discord and on THIS PATCH we got

Xiao + Qiqi
    Xiao + Xiao
    Xiao + Qiqi + Weapon banner sword (i got all this with 20 bucks...weapon on 7th wish)

All of this was almost "back to back" 5 stars from all of us.
    How is this even possible?

Mihoyo employee for sure (>_<) or just "group wishing" is the best
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-02-05 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Are these actual quotes?
    Yes they are!

Does Physical Damage bonus help with Xiao even if his damage is converted into anemo? Because I don't really have any good spear alternatives to use if it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Does Physical Damage bonus help with Xiao even if his damage is converted into anemo? Because I don't really have any good spear alternatives to use if it doesn't.
    I mean, what do you mean by help? Xiao does do physical damage when his burst is on cd, so it's not like it would be completely useless. But...your goal with Xiao is to be in burst as often as possible so, no..in that sense it isn't because you're doing anemo damage during burst.

- - - Updated - - -

Will Hutao's blossom damage add a stack from crisom 4 pc? People are saying it will, I'm not sure how that works though.

Just tested with Childe's riptide effect which is similar and it didn't add any extra stacks. Not sure what made people think it'd work.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-06 at 07:37 AM.

To come back to my theory with Ganyu's mother and her being one of the Yakshas

-

Hmmm!

The one who survived alongside Xiao "left the mortal world" post archon war, according to the open world riddle.
    very much like mentioned in this story.

Will Hutao's blossom damage add a stack from crisom 4 pc? People are saying it will, I'm not sure how that works though.

Just tested with Childe's riptide effect which is similar and it didn't add any extra stacks. Not sure what made people think it'd work.
    It's per activation of E.
    I don't see any reason as to why it would work.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-06 at 10:40 AM.

Ohhh... craftable 5* weapon? That'd be nice if true but I doubt it.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-06 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Ohhh... craftable 5* weapon? That'd be nice if true but I doubt it.
    5 star weapons are fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's per activation of E.
    I don't see any reason as to why it would work.
    Well, I'm guessing the explanation would be that it does elemental skill damage and mihoyo doesn't exactly have a history of wording things great. But yea, it doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the heck is there in-game leaks of rosaria...but not hu tao, damn.

So far ive hit 2x electro sea captain lady and 3x pyro guitar lady since the banner change.
    I havent remembered 90% of the character names after the first few you meet.

No idea if they are any good and i dont have the xp/items spare to find out.

How the heck are people having trouble with the new boss lol. It's so damn easy.

You mean childe WAS the same way. He's so stupid easy now. The nerf was too much IMO.

I personally loved the new boss, but I also tried to tell my wife she might have a hard time like she did with OG childe (who she did eventually beat before they nerfed him... it just took her like 20 tries). However, she literally facerolled it without taking a single point of damage in like 1/3 the time I did without ever swapping off her Dongli. The fight is a gimmick fight, where if you use a geo person and make shields, you ez win, and if you don't use geo (like me) and don't have shields, you just plink away at him for a solid 5-10 minutes hitting like a wet noodle and taking unavoidable damage every time he does his "use a shield now" attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just put my zhonglis shield and spam 45-50k shots at the dude with ganyu. Hes a mega joke

Is elemental mastery Xiao a thing?

Im not saying to use artifacts of elemental mastery...just for example using Albedo and Sucrose and some kind of support to apply elements for swirl...
    I just want to remind people...swirl is very effective with EM.

Never saw any video on that still...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Is elemental mastery Xiao a thing?

Im not saying to use artifacts of elemental mastery...just for example using Albedo and Sucrose and some kind of support to apply elements for swirl...
    I just want to remind people...swirl is very effective with EM.

Never saw any video on that still...
    There is no Xiao comp that wants EM.
    The comp that probably gets the most out of reactions is the tazer comp where you use Xiao/Sucrose/Xingqiu/Fischl. The only thing you do is swirl the hydro and electro elements of the mobs to trigger electro-charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It has a lot of HP, so people who are used to bursting things down without paying attention probably have issues. Especially when they're not really set up properly for extremely high burst. Childe is the same way, really.
    Even if it had a lot of hp, it just swings at you once in awhile. Nothing special really lol. Are there new mechanics if you fail to shield up when it literally has text on screen to put up shield lol.

Even if it had a lot of hp, it just swings at you once in awhile. Nothing special really lol.
    It has an attack where it goes underground and will pursue you endlessly until it reaches you, so if you try to sprint away as it's chasing you, you'll run out of stamina and won't be able to dodge his resurface attack.

It also has a similar undodgeable AOE spin like wolf, which means you either need to range him or just eat the damage. Personally this shit drives me nuts, as I think every attack in the game should be dodgeable.

Are there new mechanics if you fail to shield up when it literally has text on screen to put up shield lol.
    Besides those two things (which only take like 1-2 times of them happening to realize what's going on, so you can adjust on the fly easily), not everyone runs shield chumps in their squads >: P