Thread: Genshin Impact

The game needs more things like abyss that's not just a limited timed event. The hypostasis was actually pretty good, but...was a timed event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I just mean it for more as a stop gap till we get more areas and hopefully dungeons and raids
    I kinda doubt this game will get anything like that tbh.

What the game really needs is a housing system. Let me farm something else with horrible/shitty rates so I can forget about constantly getting utter shit artifacts or only getting green and blue drops. Like let me get pissed because I got 20 stormterror right foot when all I need is one more left foot for the statue I created in my housing plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another week -- no weapon parts

Also why oh why i cant handle more QQ:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I got Ganyu to 1,900 atk and 61% cyro damage. Could get higher with luckier rolls on artifacts I think. What atk is everyone else getting near?

Other then that, I tried the Xiao trial. Pretty interesting. He was hitting for 22k+ while in ultimate and it seemed like a 100% up time. Though he was very much jump atk spammy in my books.
    Xiao trial is a scam. Realisic you will get way less energy outside dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Don't they straight up tell you at the beginning of a trial that you're given a boosted energy recharge rate?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    The game needs more things like abyss that's not just a limited timed event. The hypostasis was actually pretty good, but...was a timed event.

- - - Updated - - -

Tons of mobile games have raid bosses. Dont see why this one wouldnt eventually

Good to know. That makes the trial useless then since he will play dramatically different without his q being 100% up.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

I got Ganyu to 1,900 atk and 61% cyro damage. Could get higher with luckier rolls on artifacts I think. What atk is everyone else getting near?
    My Ganyu is at 2376 attk, 172 crit d, 25% crit, 61% cryo dmg and she's lvl 80 with amos bow. I have absolutely no idea how people are pushing 3k attk+ and keeping other stats also high... My artifacts are all pretty damn good.

vid
    Wtf did I just watch XD

Good to know. That makes the trial useless then since he will play dramatically different without his q being 100% up.
    Not necessarily. While you won't be able to get burst up literally when you just popped it, you can still get it fast. Also the trial doesn't optimize party comp whatsoever so...
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-09 at 01:59 AM.

So are claymore type users supposed to be the main attack damage dealers? Got my Xiao up to 80 but his spear attacks don't do nearly as much damage as Razor's melee attacks. He seems to be more of a "only really useful during elemental burst" type people.

Honkai Impact has raids too. I think we can assume and look forward to raids in the future. Probably as an extension to the Abyss stuff of some kind as we go "deeper" into the Abyss story, like we did with Dainsleif
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-09 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So are claymore type users supposed to be the main attack damage dealers? Got my Xiao up to 80 but his spear attacks don't do nearly as much damage as Razor's melee attacks. He seems to be more of a "only really useful during elemental burst" type people.
    Well polearm users in general will hit for less but attack way faster. Xiao is not a great example because by design he is supposed to do mediocre damage outside of his burst.

Just pulled a c0 razor, any good?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    If you are using some kind of cryo support alongside him I'd say one of the best 4* main DPS units.
    Relatively easy to equip, at C4 he gets DEF shred, C1 and C2 are pretty good too.

He's budget Diluc. Probably the best main DPS pre-constellations, and still one of the best 4*s with constellations. Also he's very easy to gear, as you'll be getting a lot of Glad pieces naturally, and all he needs in terms of setup is a cryo character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Razor a trusted leaker said he is gona be back on venti Banner in 1.4

https://twitter.com/tuanzhang587/sta...92413112094720

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah this is fake:

So how are these people still able to post leaks publicly? Isn't Mihoyo cracking down on that.

Xingqiu was just on Ganyus banner, are people even trying anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Xingqiu was just on Ganyus banner, are people even trying anymore?
    I mean, there isn't exactly a ton of 4 stars to choose from since they seem to want to exclude the f2p ones.

I mean, there isn't exactly a ton of 4 stars to choose from since they seem to want to exclude the f2p ones.
    For sure, but there is a lot more than 3.