Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They got mad since people wont roll now on those banners and they lose money.
    They could just make the banners more attractive to roll on

10+ Year Old Account
    There is some good news from leaks. You will be able to exchange wrong boss materials.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...emental-stone/
    You will have to use Dream item on them.

Also new relic set bonuses:
    Tenacity of the Millelith
    2P: HP +20%
    4P: When an E hits an enemy, Attack and Shield Strength of the party is increased by 20% for 3 seconds.
    Again very likely to be tweaked, there's similar effects with different numbers floating around.

Last Act of Foolishness:
    2P: Phys DMG 25%
    4P: When an E hits an enemy, ATK increased by 10% for 7sec, this effect stacks up to 3 times. At 3 stacks double the 2P effect.

Also new weapon from weapon banner probaly 99%:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwtjmKaX...g&name=900x900

Absurd base attack, effect is similar to Elegy of the End (same weapon series). Secondary is Phys DMG%. Picture is R5, so at R1 it should be:
    +16% Attack. Same charm stacking as Elegy, at 4 stacks party gains 12% Attack Speed and 20% Attack for 12 sec

There is also housing in some kind in works:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...444161/photo/4

Also they are taking down leaks now
    Damage is already done.

didn't know what orange pieces from bosses were for until i had to level hu tao talents to 7
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Foolishness is crazy good for Razor and Diluc. If I read that right, Tenacity doesn't work with Hu Tao because her E doesn't do damage on its own.

Foolishness is good Razor, I'd never use it on Diluc.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm not saying they will, but with enough leaks they might for future characters if they keep up. I dunno.
    0 chance. All they'll do is keep up the power creep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Foolishness is crazy good for Razor and Diluc. If I read that right, Tenacity doesn't work with Hu Tao because her E doesn't do damage on its own.
    Diluc already has a busted set, there's 0 reason to use this for him. This is definitely for Eula and quite fucking broken. But it's also going to be amazing for razor.

Did they change how boss respawn work? Loggin off-in doesn't work anymore
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    New primogem code: GS6ACJ775KNV

Also rip.... they were giving away codes for free on prepaid cards site.
    https://www.seagm.com/genshin-impact-giveaway

..............fffffffffffff

Yanfei is kinda goofy looking. Not sure if its the recent KFC promo or her strange head gear but she make me think of Kiara from hololive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Honestly doesn't look that good for Razor. It pretty much locks you into spamming your E more than I care to do, and using your hold E basically means your stacks are falling off. Basically seems like it locks you into a certain rigid rotation just so it can be slightly better than a 4p glad set.

The new physical set in full is only slighly better than the old physical 2p + new physical 2p.
    For most characters that will rely on physical damage, it's probably worse than a mixture, since they can't use their Es as often as Eula, who currently has a 4s CD on her E.

Eula will be really easy to play since she will most likely be able to cancel a lot of animations with her E for free and without sprinting. At least that's how it works for Noelle, but her cooldown is too long to make use of that fact.
    I'm looking forward to a "fast" claymore user.
    I'd love to have skyward or that new claymore, since they look awesome (and honestly, just because they look awesome) but since I don't have them, I'm gonna get the BP-Claymore this time around.
    I want that crit.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-19 at 06:22 AM.

Holy crap that cryo user is kinda hot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Holy crap that cryo user is kinda hot

Knightly woman - a captain no less, big 2h sword, powerful and swift at the same time.

Obviously the best character in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I think you should play Hu Tao with elemental reactions. Since you use Lavawalker, I assume you are basically just autoattacking/charge attacking without any support.
    That sounds and looks boring indeed.

I have a lot of fun combining her with Fischl/Xinqiu though.
    It requires some amount of setup and energy management. I'm basically doing a "rotation".
    That team is also much stronger than my Ganyu team, and that says something, lol.
    I have to admit however, that my Ganyu set is not really amazing in the first place... but it's Ganyu.
    When you can't run through enemies with charged attack it becomes really devastating, with the right crit streak i can cut half of a geo hypostasis hp in a single burst phase
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    So a fun combo i found:

Hu tao -- Guide to afterlife --) Charge attack --) this adds a fire dot --) switch on Ganyu and spam charge attacks (it re-applys the pyro)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So a fun combo i found:

Hu tao -- Guide to afterlife --) Charge attack --) this adds a fire dot --) switch on Ganyu and spam charge attacks (it re-applys the pyro)
    yup, cryo won't overwrite the pyro so you can constantly get melts with charged attack (as long as you get consistent pyro application, which the dot will do).

Holy shit am I terrible at the harp game. Just barley got venti reward after 3 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    yup, cryo won't overwrite the pyro so you can constantly get melts with charged attack (as long as you get consistent pyro application, which the dot will do).
    Does Chongyun's frost weapon imbuement get overridden by guide to afterlife?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©