Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Finaly my Klee got upgrade:
    HunTao weapon

I got a crimson witch goblet with cryo dmg bonus, fml

Btw remember to not do weekly bosses on monday reset, after the patch the resin cost will decrease!
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-24 at 11:59 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

damn, twice that the web event "fail" me a recipe while my 2nd account has finished the 15 without any problems >_<

I only need the painting and I knew the component and yet... I got a broom and 1k mora

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    HunTao weapon

I got a crimson witch goblet with cryo dmg bonus, fml

Btw remember to not do weekly bosses on monday reset, after the patch the resin cost will decrease!
    I will do them. Since i want to use reshin on new bosses and to make battlepass reset less painfull. 20/20 ley lines is pain and i dont wana do it on last day :P
    Don't sweat the details!!!

what I read say that the first 3 world boss would have a 50% reduction on resin each weak, so if you want to do the new bosses, I don't know how many there are that count as a 60 resin boss, it's better to leave them for after the patch, if you do say, the wolf for 60, and yet he count as one boss done on the week after the patch, you lost 30 resin for nothing ^^

Btw i discovered Diluc's Q works really well with timmy
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I will do them. Since i want to use reshin on new bosses and to make battlepass reset less painfull. 20/20 ley lines is pain and i dont wana do it on last day :P
    Wont you miss out on the boss battlepass exp for that week then?

Finaly my Klee got upgrade:
    Gratz. I hate you now. I can't get a crit rate of any set other than the wanderer's. They really need to fix the artifact system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Wont you miss out on the boss battlepass exp for that week then?

Gratz. I hate you now. I can't get a crit rate of any set other than the wanderer's. They really need to fix the artifact system.
    No you just kill the boss again and it counts. At minimum lvl

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the patch notes:
    https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/321317

Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:

• Your character will be periodically inflicted with Slowing Water, greatly increasing your skills' CD duration until the inflicted Hydro element is removed. UGH...
    • Physical DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.

○ Updates the monster lineup on Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss.

○ Updates the monster lineup on Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss.

Also they are removing some bp missions that will make free to play even more pain:
    Deleted BP Missions:

• Collect 100 Mondstadt local specialties

• Collect 100 Liyue local specialties

• Complete the Wolf of the North Challenge

• Complete the Stormterror Domain Challenge

• Complete the Golden House Challenge

Also they are removing some bp missions that will make free to play even more pain:
    What does F2P or not have to do with BP? You will still finish the BP with 2 weeks left or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What does F2P or not have to do with BP? You will still finish the BP with 2 weeks left or more.
    The point is getting free wishes that you can turn into a dust and with the dust you can buy a free wish for other banner as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that. Slowing Waters is bullshit. Completely breaks every character that's not Ganyu.

The point is getting free wishes that you can turn into a dust and with the dust you can buy a free wish for other banner as soon as possible.
    ?

What ddoes that mean.

Anyway, they removed the 100 gather thingy, which was the biggest pain ever and didn't have to do.

• Complete Trounce Domains or the Dominator of Wolves challenge 3 times

• Obtain a total of 1,000 Realm Currency

• Create a total of 10 furnishings

• Purchase 2 items from the Teapot Traveling Salesman in another player's Serenitea Pot
    which is probably much easier to do.
    So I don't really understand that F2P thing you are talking about at all.

No you just kill the boss again and it counts. At minimum lvl
    Reading the patch notes:
    Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
    They should have changed floor 10 or something... back to back ice domains just means you REALLY need 2 good fire people leveled.

Deleted BP Missions:

• Collect 100 Mondstadt local specialties

• Collect 100 Liyue local specialties

• Complete the Wolf of the North Challenge

• Complete the Stormterror Domain Challenge

• Complete the Golden House Challenge
    Are they not replacing those with anything? The weekly bosses are one of the largest sources of ez xp... I won't be purchasing the BP if I can't get max level easily like I currently can without doing a ton of fucking EXTRA chores (I currently hit BP max lvl by just spending resin, doing domains, doing bosses, and doing the weekly big bosses... so anything like "mine stuff, collect stuff" etc is not in my current rotation).

They can't seriously think the BP is currently "too good" of a value... right? It's fucking $12 for something that makes doing chores more palpable since you don't ACTUALLY ever get anything good from spending resin 99.99% of the time.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-04-25 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Fuck that. Slowing Waters is bullshit. Completely breaks every character that's not Ganyu.
    Also trolls anyone who rolled on Childes banner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    ?

What ddoes that mean.

Anyway, they removed the 100 gather thingy, which was the biggest pain ever and didn't have to do.

which is probably much easier to do.
    So I don't really understand that F2P thing you are talking about at all.
    100 gather thing was a good thing for this patch as you would have to gather stuff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ironically, Ganyu was ALSO really good at the current electro floor 11 since she doesn't need her ult to do damage. Ganyu + venti = floor 11 faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Are they not replacing anything? The weekly bosses are one of the largest sources of ez xp... I won't be purchasing the BP if I can't get max level easily like I currently can without doing a ton of fucking EXTRA chores (I currently hit BP max lvl by just spending resin, doing domains, doing bosses, and doing the weekly big bosses... so anything like "mine stuff, collect stuff" etc is not in my current rotation).
    They are introducing housing weekly quests instead of gathering ones. And they are not changing the total XP. So this change really doesn't change anything at all, in fact you may be able to finish the BP faster than before. I wasn't bothering with gathering quests for the whole past BP, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I am definitely not using my teams well because I struggle with Abyss. I managed to clear it (fuck 11-2 though even watching the vids I still can't clear it efficiently) last cycle cause the passive buff was OP, but struggling this go around.

• Keqing (90 w/ 90 Jade cutter, PHys, but can go elec), Klee (80/90 w/ 87 Lost Prayer), Hu Tao (90/90 w/ 90 Homa), Childe (60/60 w 60/60 Rust), and Xiao (80/80 w/ R5 80/80 White Tassel) as 5 star DPS.
    • Qiqi (60/70 using Black Sword from Keqing's old setup) and Venti (80/80 w/ R2 80/80 Stringless) as 5 star supports.
    • I then have every other 4 star.
    • Xingqui, Bennett and Barbara have moderate investment (60/70, talents to 6 and artifact sets, but not terribly invested).
    • Beidou and Xiangling as notable players (C4-C5 respectively), but criminally under invested. Most other 4 stars are currently ~C2.

I have 3 5 star Jade Cutters (one is on Keqing and the other Bennet but is only 70/70, the other unused). I have 2 Lost Sacred Prayers (one is unused, the other on Klee). That's all my 5 star weapons. I got crazy RNG luck on that one banner, but nothing else.

How should I be building my teams? Any insight much appreciated. Especially with respect to Abyss, everything else is trivial.
    I can give you tips as a light spender (only BP and welkin) who has 9 stared the entirety of the abyss if you want.
    I can immediately tell you that until electro as an element gets a buff in general, despite what Keqing simps will tell you, Keqing is an absolutely garbage character and shes even worse if you use her physical so thats def gimping one of your sides.
    Build your 2 teams around Hutao and Xiao. Childe can also work as I tested him now that I got him but he needs substantially more investment.
    Your hutao team should include Xinq to proc vaporize with his ulti. Hutao is basically a powercreeped diluc so whichever side shes on immediately turns into a joke. You can pair that team with bennet as well for the double pyro buff and the atk you get from his ulti making it even more insane. The extra slot remaining is free so just add another aura support that deals damage off field like Kaeya or venti.
    On the other side you re looking at having Xiao as your main dps. Xiao is insanely selfish as a dps so you want to build a team that compliments him and him only. Basically off field aura supports like Fischl, maybe barbara as a healer with the 3 star codex that gives the 40% atk buff when swapped. Venti can go in here too to supply him with anemo particles to constantly have ulti up. Xiao is kind of weird because yo ideally want to have around 170% ER to have ulti constantly up which is weird to achieve without sacrificing damage. I would drop the white tassel as you re missing out on a ton of base dmg and go for literally any other weapon (even the ER crafted spear). Good choices are any 5 star spear (if you have any), the BP spear or picking up a blackcliff spear when it becomes available in the shop.
    The following characters will require high investment: Xiao
    The following characters will require moderate to high investment: Fischl, Venti, Xinq

All the rest function fine with low investment. For bennet you just want to have a good lvl 90 weapon to benefit more from his Ulti as it scales off of base atk.

Lastly dont stack your teams with a lot of dps in one team. You want to focus on the comp and whether its a selfish comp like Xiao or a vaporize reaction comp like HuTao. If you have Fischl at C6 invest on her asap. Shes one of my most insane aura supports right now with oz dealing 25k crits when he drops, 12-14k crits on his autos and 2.5k crits from the C6 procs on my autos. Shes sitting at 60% crit and 156% cdmg.

100 gather thing was a good thing for this patch as you would have to gather stuff anyway.
    How so lol.

Eula needs windbloom seeds, there are only like 20 available per respawn cycle.
    And you only need 165 or so to get her to max ascension.

Talent and weapon upgrades requires you to kill enemies and do not count towards the weekly.

It's the first thing I skip every week, right after leylines.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-25 at 11:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    How so lol.
    It's good for 1 week at most and requires you to join co-op worlds and go out of your way to distant places.

Eula needs windbloom seeds, there are only like 20 available per respawn cycle.
    And you only need 165 or so to get her to max ascension.
    Dandelion Seed you mean. There is more than 20 for sure.
    Also it was realy fast to do this as you just ported from shrine to shrine and pick up stuff araund it.

- - - Updated - - -

50 primogems giveaway register crap codes:
    https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/1404437319

GO fast before its gone.

Also trolls anyone who rolled on Childes banner

- - - Updated - - -
    Childe blows up pyro mages and that's enough for me, only hydro main dps in game
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Childe blows up pyro mages and that's enough for me, only hydro main dps in game
    ....that is not realy true. Barbara gets them out of shield faster.