Thread: Genshin Impact

Do you think Keqing > Razor/Beidou? Worth leveling? Keep in mind i have a R5 Lion's Roar
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What do you mean?
    Stuff like this:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm EU, I'm not sure where you're from - 707249517 is my ID, I have direct join enabled, so you can enter my house even when I'm offline. Feel free to add me, I won't mind if you set your house to direct join, either. If there's anyone else, you're also welcome.
    Fug I'm NA. IIRC you can't do cross-region friends

10+ Year Old Account
    And i am 100% someone will re-create tinaman square :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    And i am 100% someone will re-create tinaman square :P
    Including tanks
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Stuff like this:
    Oh, this I know about, but I'm not about to start building dicks and swastikas in my house, so I'm not in any danger of getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fug I'm NA. IIRC you can't do cross-region friends
    Yeah, sadly you can't. Well, there's always Genshin's reddit, they have a thread that's getting spammed by people looking for teapot "friends". Also goes to show how many people didn't bother cooping until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Yeah, sadly you can't. Well, there's always Genshin's reddit, they have a thread that's getting spammed by people looking for teapot "friends". Also goes to show how many people didn't bother cooping until now.
    I cooped for peculiar challenges because it was "suggested"
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I just can't get my brain to remember i have to slap trees now.

I don't see any reason why are we required to quite literally press a single button to get past a single dumb quest (that should by all means and purposes be soloable), just so we can never do it again if we don't want to after that.
    I don't see it either. I personally do not gain anything from it.
    It's just much less of a deal than you guys make it out to be.

But Mihoyo does live and strife from player interaction as it keeps their game alive.
    And thats why the game is build like that from start to finish.
    The fact that you can play this solo doesn't make it a single player game or whatever funky reasoning people use just so they don't have to interact with other people.

For all I care, you/people might as well say "I don't see why I have to place 80 furniture pieces just so I can unlock XY"
    All these "quests" are absolutely dumb and pointless.
    It's on the same "level" in my book and I don't see why any of the other quests are any better whatsoever.

That stuff is nothing but a tutorial disguised as an achievement or whatever.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-30 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Do you think Keqing > Razor/Beidou? Worth leveling? Keep in mind i have a R5 Lion's Roar
    IMO Keqing is pretty darn worthless outside of using a harp to rocket herself into the stars, she has no right being a 5 star character. Razor outdamages her any day.

Whats the deal with these areas you have to clear out to collect the shards?

Im destroying the mutation stones but half the enemies still take 10-20% of normal damage while the rest take normal damage.

first part of the 3rd area and the ruin guard getting crit for 3ks when i usually hit them in the 20ks
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-04-30 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Whats the deal with these areas you have to clear out to collect the shards?

Im destroying the mutation stones but half the enemies still take 10-20% of normal damage while the rest take normal damage.

first part of the 3rd area and the ruin guard getting crit for 3ks when i usually hit them in the 20ks
    Are you sure you destroy ALL the shards?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Are you sure you destroy ALL the shards?
    Pretty sure. Had a look round and couldn't see any more and the enemies did not have the red aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Annnyyyyone have a friend code they'd like to share to get past the "Buy shit from other people" step? I'd appreciate it
    Belize I'm on NA too. I'll pm you my id not sure if you can add me without us being online at the same time but my home is set to allow direct join.

I also tried to buy furnishing from a friend npc today (note it costs 100 coins each) and it was on 18 hour CD. Other player said he only purchased pets.
    I looked this up last night. Turns out, we cant buy from other players until Saturday, but can buy from our own starting on Friday.

I also got the impression that this isn't the full housing system. I think the limit may have something to do with the other areas we cant actually walk to, but have bridges to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Time to whine again:
    https://pasteboard.co/JZGQYFt.png

So i reached the limit in the outside already and it still says 52/200. At least game tell me the number i placed already.

I also tried to buy furnishing from a friend npc today (note it costs 100 coins each) and it was on 18 hour CD. Other player said he only purchased pets.
    The load limit seems way too low. Idk If you could even build a walled city without going red halfway through. I'm guessing the items placed for outside counts for all the outside areas or bigger things take more load limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The load limit seems way too low. Idk If you could even build a walled city without going red halfway through. I'm guessing the items placed for outside counts for all the outside areas or bigger things take more load limit.
    Yeah the main issue here is points. Each item you place has X points worth. And i have a felling we wont be able to max the rank without epic only placements and buildings. Will see how it is tommorow.

Anyway i seen the new abyss mobs and its looks pretty cancer if you dont have Ganyu

Floor 11/1 is defense -- just treasure hoarders that you can CC with sucuose
    Floor 11/2 needs 2 cyro characters in each party slot (second one also needs 2h or geo)
    Floor 11/3 are cicin mages (Jean is a must to get hp down quick with a good shield) + abyss herald.. wich is probaly weak to electro and cyro

Floor 12/1 now has geowishap in each mode + wooper flowers to make your suffer more (barbara for 1.st and some fire character for second)
    Floor 12/2 Has treashure hoarders + flys (so you need someone to stack them -- machine gun Fischl seems to be good here for flys) and second part has -- your favorite water monsters (yeah if you dont have ganyu you will suffer here as most frost damage dealers are crap or support)
    Floor 12/3 has a new electro mob (geo would be a good idea here to absord electric damage..since whole area has water) + Jean is a must in next floor to trow cicin mages up in air for damage and CC (Diluc also works)

Are you supposed to destroy the mutation stones or do you get a bonus for not smashing em?

God do I need some better artifacts cleared 5000 points with literally just a second left.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-05-01 at 03:55 AM.

Managed to hit 5k in the first twisted domain. Barely. Think it came down to sloppy play on my part. This event seems interesting at least. Gotta grind the quests out for that new weekly boss now though. I feel so far behind on the quests. The dialog really drags on at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing the quests for the new weekly boss. Holy ever loving crap. I must have sat through 15 minutes of pure dialogue. Like, I feel while it's cool, it's a lot of depth for a one off quest that had no build up.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

New abyss 12 seems hard. Not sure how you destroy the shields quickly?
    Water Abyss Heralds don't seem weak against Ice nor Electro.
    Same
    Electro Abyss Lectro doesn't seem weak against anything either.
    These shields take so long to kill.

I'll give it a few more tries but unlike the other weeks, I couldn't 9* Abyss 12 immediatly.
    I wonder how you do it.