Thread: Genshin Impact

I still dislike the boat enough to not touch the event until the end when ill force myself

20:52 Best song out of this event.
    I love it.

Soft pity on standard banner, guess what i got...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Soft pity on standard banner, guess what i got...
    Is it small, cold, and should have stayed dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Qiqi. Her single-target healing is great. I just wish her constellations weren't absolutely worthless, and she did more than just switch to her to pop E.

I need to save for kazuha on account #2, all pre Ganyu dps characters are subpar, my C1 millelith zhongli outdpses childe and nearly diluc
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I love my Qiqi. Her single-target healing is great. I just wish her constellations weren't absolutely worthless, and she did more than just switch to her to pop E.
    Switch to her, pop her E, AND melee swing a few times to get the healing mark thing on the enemy. See? It's engaging.

Guys...question

Was it the Genshin Community that gave fame to the term "COPIUM"?
    I first heard it in a genshin stream and comunity.

And quite literally nowadays every-single-one is saying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Guys...question

Was it the Genshin Community that gave fame to the term "COPIUM"?
    I first heard it in a genshin stream and comunity.

And quite literally nowadays every-single-one is saying it.
    copium came from the us election last year afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    copium came from the us election last year afaik
    Oh crap had no idea, thanks

My partner loves this game and plays it on his iPad, but says the controls can be frustrating. Are there any controllers that are compatible with this game and an iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    My partner loves this game and plays it on his iPad, but says the controls can be frustrating. Are there any controllers that are compatible with this game and an iPad?
    I would google that. Chances are that any he gets may need some trouble shooting as well, which would easily be found on google after he knows the exact one he wants. Personally, I just use my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Claymore is a bit weird. Bow maybe realy good on Ganyu.
    It may be good, but really depends on how long the effect lasts. I dont normally make it a habit to sit on her ultimate. Her recharge is so good I feel you would lose out on a lot of damage by not using it asap. I use the BP one so the extra attack would have to outweigh the passive aoe that also scales on damage based on her atk. Though I dont see it doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It may be good, but really depends on how long the effect lasts. I dont normally make it a habit to sit on her ultimate. Her recharge is so good I feel you would lose out on a lot of damage by not using it asap. I use the BP one so the extra attack would have to outweigh the passive aoe that also scales on damage based on her atk. Though I dont see it doing that.
    Apparently, there are some Ganyu players that just sit back and spam her empowered Charge attack to kill stuff, forgoing her Burst completely and maybe even her Skill, depending on the situation. That's probably the playstyle Yunru was referencing when they mentioned that the bow might be decent for her.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Apparently, there are some Ganyu players that just sit back and spam her empowered Charge attack to kill stuff, forgoing her Burst completely and maybe even her Skill, depending on the situation. That's probably the playstyle Yunru was referencing when they mentioned that the bow might be decent for her.
    Well you kinda use that strategy to chesse the frog boss . But she is also quite a glass cannon and cant take hits from bigger monsters so Aoe is not a option (unless you run shield team).

Anyway ... bad news.
    I lotted every chest, just finished housing blueprints for primogems and used up all my rolls and not a single Fischl. Worst part is that i will be soon at soft pity
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Not sure why the gems couldn't have just been the key other than to drag it out another day....

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well you kinda use that strategy to chesse the frog boss . But she is also quite a glass cannon and cant take hits from bigger monsters so Aoe is not a option (unless you run shield team).

Anyway ... bad news.
    I lotted every chest, just finished housing blueprints for primogems and used up all my rolls and not a single Fischl. Worst part is that i will be soon at soft pity
    C6 qiqi inc.

I sit at C6 Sucrose and C1 fischl, lately i'm getting more Qiqi than fischl

Btw fischl is a no brainer for Eula just like xing is for 4x crimson hu tao

And finally after 5 months i crowned first talent
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-06-15 at 03:10 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    C6 qiqi inc.

I sit at C6 Sucrose and C1 fischl, lately i'm getting more Qiqi than fischl

Btw fischl is a no brainer for Eula just like xing is for 4x crimson hu tao

And finally after 5 months i crowned first talent
    Well you never know. I will risk it since i will still have time to collect more wishes since now i got sub.

So inazuma will come with a new gating mehanic that will slow down your chest grid. You will have to feed a tree to open up more areas and you get items to feed the tree from chests.

The sacred sakura tree costs 25 electro sigils per level, up to a maximum of 50 levels. Leveling rewards include one weapon billet of every type, 5 crowns, 20 Acquainted Fates, 10 Intertwined Fates, and a namecard.

https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...07087208931331
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Doesn' Ganyu gain like a 20% dmg bonus (without constellations) when she's inside her burst?
    Kinda a waste to not use her ult then, if the damage bonus is basically just as high on top of losing the damage the ultimate deals itself.

Can anyone tell me if Welkin plus BP plus all the other daily stuff gives you enough wishes to at least get all new 5 star characters once?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Welkin plus BP plus all the other daily stuff gives you enough wishes to at least get all new 5 star characters once?
    It's 14400 gems to guarantee you the 5 star of a banner so probably no. Unless you get super lucky of course.