Thread: Genshin Impact

Anyone notice any corolation in the commissions and what region they are in? I mostly ever get Mondstat for example for mine. Can't wait for Inazuma just so I can have more variety. Hope that place is bigger than Liyue. Love the exploration they have in this game. Heck, I still find places i've never really been in Liyue.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Why the fuck are you adding "top tier" to it?
    What do YOU fucking mean? Is clearing pyro domain I suddenly the same as clearing pyro domain IV?
    "You don't NEED certain people and can beat everything in the game with who you want!"

If you think you can't beat that with that team, you are fucking garbage, holy crap.
    K. Post a video of you clearing it with that team comp (or any pyro only comp). Unless you just regear your artifacts entirely for physical dmg or something? I just went in with that team and couldn't kill even one slime... because they're fucking immune to all the damage I do besides normal attacks... which aren't enough to DPS that domain on their own.

And lol @ you thinking Pubg and LoL is not "casual" - but highskill high octane gaming or what exactly doesn't strike you as casual in this game, especially if you compare it to other games in the genre?
    Like what? The gunplay is by far the most difficult..

You seem to misunderstand player vs player or competitiveness with high skill games where the better player always wins or something.
    Better players usually do win in LOL and pubg, and competitiveness is a word I've been using as an additional descriptor this whole time. And just because something isn't "as hard core as the most hard core" in the genre hardly means it's a walking sim relaxation game like no mans sky or animal crossing.

Gosh... I'm done with you.
    Then be done and stop responding? Otherwise, keep talking one thing and doing another, but you don't seem to be committed to "quitting" this discussion.

Also, I go to a job every day that pays me well and offers opportunities to have fun, but it's still dog shit compared to what I'd rather be doing. ANY job would be to me, save being a racecar driver or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone notice any corolation in the commissions and what region they are in? I mostly ever get Mondstat for example for mine. Can't wait for Inazuma just so I can have more variety. Hope that place is bigger than Liyue. Love the exploration they have in this game. Heck, I still find places i've never really been in Liyue.
    Once inazuma hits you will get a option to chose in wich region you get daily quests. I recomend doing inazuma ones as you will get more primos out of it. I still havent finished pirate kids, some guy tells storys and fatui agent in monstad.

But you know what truly sucks. Waiting 19 more days for new content. And worst part is that are no good games out right now to play in meantime.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    What do YOU fucking mean? Is clearing pyro domain I suddenly the same as clearing pyro domain IV?
    "You don't NEED certain people and can beat everything in the game with who you want!"
    Dunno what you guys are talking about, but this statement is true at least. People play completely 100% free to play to do exactly this. Gives them more of a challenge that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Once inazuma hits you will get a option to chose in wich region you get daily quests. I recomend doing inazuma ones as you will get more primos out of it. I still havent finished pirate kids, some guy tells storys and fatui agent in monstad.

But you know what truly sucks. Waiting 19 more days for new content. And worst part is that are no good games out right now to play in meantime.
    Genshin !! More primo gems in Inazuma though? Like, always or just at launch? Because if its always, even if you can choose which region you get them in, most will stick with just Inazuma purely because its more.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yeah, the past month I got Liyue dailies less than 10 times. I stay in Mondstadt all the time, too. Got to the point I was genuinely surprised when I got Liyue dailies. When I habitually stayed in Liyue, I was getting Liyue dailies more often than not. Could be a coincidence, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, the past month I got Liyue dailies less than 10 times. I stay in Mondstadt all the time, too. Got to the point I was genuinely surprised when I got Liyue dailies. When I habitually stayed in Liyue, I was getting Liyue dailies more often than not. Could be a coincidence, though.
    Ive noticed the same. I stay in Mondstadt so much. Usually log out there too.

The final boss fight for the event is a joke. You have so many options for increasing the points that you don't even need to increase their hp or the timer.

People play completely 100% free to play to do exactly this. Gives them more of a challenge that way.
    You're not reading carefully enough. The insinuation is that you can use the characters you favor and clear all content (which necessarily implies THE HARDEST CONTENT as well), not just that people can beat everything with the F2P characters you're guaranteed. That wasn't ever in question.

I think most people choose the wrong stuff to get points in this challenge.
    The easiest way to do this (all challenges that had this selection so far) and if you consider yourself having somewhat good gear is always.

+highest time score
    +lowest HP score
    +everything else

5k or more on everything.
    If there are any problems, remove pesky stuff before you change time/HP.
    HP is what adds mechanics and skills to the trial, if you kill everything before they do something, it's obviously easier.
    The Samurai tripple was pretty tough imho. No way to just outheal/outshield them, they just destroyed my 55k HP zhongli + shield

They are awfully stylish though. I wonder if they are ran with visions and maybe that's why the shogun hunts for them.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-01 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like sex
    If you're going to talk about things you know nothing about, keep it to the game at least.

Is over bois and gals
    My body no longer aches...the addiction is gone...it was an amazing ride (^_^) good game...gg
    Mihoyo failed at keeping an addict to feel addicted...big fail Mihoyo.

(i spent so much when i was addicted...oof)

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you're going to talk about things you know nothing about, keep it to the game at least.
    Mhmm. You got me. Projecting a bit, are we? With yuru camp avatar and sig pic the likelihood is high.

It just occured to me after getting her from the free rolls, and I'm probably just not remembering it, but it feels like Ninguang hasn't been featured for ages.
    Was it ... Zhongli's Rerun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhmm. You got me. Projecting a bit, are we? With yuru camp avatar and sig pic the likelihood is high.
    No need for you to get frustrated and personally attack my choice of avatar friend, I'm just trying to help you get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It just occured to me after getting her from the free rolls, and I'm probably just not remembering it, but it feels like Ninguang hasn't been featured for ages.
    Was it ... Zhongli's Rerun?
    There's a chart somewhere of how long it's been since each 4 star was featured, and I believe it's about 7 banners for Ning... noone else has been beyond 6. So she'll probably turn up again soonish ?

You're not reading carefully enough. The insinuation is that you can use the characters you favor and clear all content (which necessarily implies THE HARDEST CONTENT as well), not just that people can beat everything with the F2P characters you're guaranteed. That wasn't ever in question.
    Oh. Well, I mean, you still can. People do it. I do it. Heck, Xaingling never leaves my team really at all. Still do the abyss.

Oh. Well, I mean, you still can. People do it. I do it. Heck, Xaingling never leaves my team really at all. Still do the abyss.
    The problem with Xiangling is that is a pyro xingqiu for hydro dps and Childe is the only one in the game(not that good too), on the other hand if you play pyro dps and need another pyro for resonance Bennett is the way to go
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

This new event is somehow harder than the bosses. The actual timing to click to hit the balls back is questionable, 'perfect' hits seem arbitrary, I can't hit balls thrown into the air for shit, and my highscore is no where near what I need for the primo gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    This new event is somehow harder than the bosses. The actual timing to click to hit the balls back is questionable, 'perfect' hits seem arbitrary, I can't hit balls thrown into the air for shit, and my highscore is no where near what I need for the primo gems.
    You gota hit from side of character. If you try middle you will absorb the ball a lot of times due to lag.

Anyway i gota pre-farm artifacts so i have a few ideas. Since Ayaka can pretty much keep the cyro damage up 100% of time i was thinking she could work with 2 +2 set.
    Glacier and Snowfield + Icebreaker + Goblet = 15% +15% + 46.6% = 76.6% cyro damage + 10% cyro damage bonus from talent = 86.6% cyro damage

4x Blizzard Strayer also works where you trade 15% cyro damage for 20/40 (if frozen .. so with mona in party for example) crit increase. She gets crit damage % as her base stat.

With 2x 2x set you would have to run Hp/atk/atk%/cyro/crit
    With 4 set you would have to run Hp/atk/atk%/cyro/crit damage

2x2 set would have to run 88.4% (crit damage) 31.1% crit
    4 set would have to run 88.4% (crit damage) 62.2% crit damage = total 150.6 crit damage 20% crit rate from set bonus

For 2x2 you would probaly need something like Blackcliff Longsword or mist 5 star sword
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1301/?
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1407/?

36.8 crit damage + 88.4% = 125.2 % crit damage : 31.1% crit rate = 1/4 (still need more crit from artifacts -- at least 60% crit in total)

For 4 set you need The Black Sword or Primoral jade cutter
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1309/?
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1404/?

26.7 crit rate +20% crit rate = 46.7 % crit rate vs 150.6% crit damage = 1/3 rate ( you would need 75% crit to max that .. wich you kinda can get up with 2x cyro party)

A more simple option is to get a 4 set, but last slot is crit instead and with a crit sword.
    88.4% crit damage vs (26.7 + 20% set bonus + 31.1%) = ends up to close, but it does allow you to stack up only crit damage on substats on artifacts.
    Going with crit damage sword (36.8 crit damage) 51.1% crit vs 125 crit damage = best balance

In other words cyro stacking will allow you to deal more cyro damage, but crit less, while 4 set you will crit more, but deal less cyro damage.

Any idea what would work the best.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Those balls that get lobbed into the air are actually impossible to hit.
    My best attempt. Not doing it any more than needed for rewards tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Seems like leadership really need to take a step back and question if they really want to send ordinary people to attack those with Visions.
    Why is Kazuha's leader Beidou a 4 star but he's a 5 star? Beidou slayed a dragon. /shrug Mihoyo is kind of weird of how they chose 4 stars and 5 stars.

I already have venti and c2 Jean so I think I'll save my gems for someone else. Kazuha basically looks like a jean that doesn't heal.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-07-02 at 08:12 PM.