Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Soooooo does the main story just kinda end after Farewell, An Archaic Lord?

Or am I missing something here
    For now, yeah. The very last bit available is when you're having tea. (I tried to be spoiler free on that.)

Feels like I've kinda finished everything by now. Got to rank 27 and things already feel like they are slowing to just logging in to do dailies and spend your resin. At first I felt the urge to keep grinding, even though I'm not sure if chests in the open world respawn so there's little reward or point of me reexploring everything. But still, I felt like maxing my characters for Spiral Abyss, except I've maxed at that to at floor 5 where you need 2 teams and I can't possibly field that because the game has given me 0 extra characters other than the bare minimum. Don't feel like pushing more painfully slow ranks just to get a few more quests unlocked.

Don't get me wrong, this game is amazing for something that's free, I just don't feel like there's much keeping me around after a few days of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Feels like I've kinda finished everything by now. Got to rank 27 and things already feel like they are slowing to just logging in to do dailies and spend your resin. At first I felt the urge to keep grinding, even though I'm not sure if chests in the open world respawn so there's little reward or point of me reexploring everything. But still, I felt like maxing my characters for Spiral Abyss, except I've maxed at that to at floor 5 where you need 2 teams and I can't possibly field that because the game has given me 0 extra characters other than the bare minimum. Don't feel like pushing more painfully slow ranks just to get a few more quests unlocked.

Don't get me wrong, this game is amazing for something that's free, I just don't feel like there's much keeping me around after a few days of playing.
    Yeh true. I can't see myself being able to keep 2 teams. 1 team fine, but 8 heroes? Nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    You dont need 8. I used 2 good ones with synergy and 2 bums for 5 and 6. 7 is really hard without a fire for each though

You are all happily discussing the game and here I am waiting for my wife to go out so that I can look for some good quality drawings... if you know what I mean...

There should be more than enough already.

well i was enjoying the game so i bought some rolls and got venti, then i bought some more and got another venti........

i don't think these gacha games are for me.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    well i was enjoying the game so i bought some rolls and got venti, then i bought some more and got another venti........

I mean, you just got one of the best characters twice. Now you have one of his constellations unlocked. That is very lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

What is the best thing to do with duplicate weapons and artifacts (esp low level)? Destroy or other? Stuff drops like mad and I have a ton of the same pocket watches, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What is the best thing to do with duplicate weapons and artifacts (esp low level)? Destroy or other? Stuff drops like mad and I have a ton of the same pocket watches, etc.
    Feed them into your good artefacts to level them up

3+ Year Old Account
    oof new banner tomorrow does that mean the Xiangling event will be gone?

well I have her now but I don't have much time to play and get her constellation potion
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    oof new banner tomorrow does that mean the Xiangling event will be gone?

well I have her now but I don't have much time to play and get her constellation potion
    Its in 2 days tho. I am sure Xiangling will be good till patch hits tho. So you have time to get her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its in 2 days tho. I am sure Xiangling will be good till patch hits tho. So you have time to get her.
    Last time I looked at the Player's Choice event, it said something about no time limit. That makes it sound like it's not going away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Last time I looked at the Player's Choice event, it said something about no time limit. That makes it sound like it's not going away?
    Its unknown. Also if you need some extra primos for next banner this looks like a good time:

Burning food one is impossible for me

You have to play enough gacha games to understand.
    Otherwise you can waste hundreds or thousands of dollars.

The tip is to roll banner until get the character. Then save gems for the next banner.
    Never roll the regular banner because you may get an useless 5 star weapon with pity time.
    Even you get an usable weapon. It is a small upgrade from a good 4 star weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You have to play enough gacha games to understand.
    Otherwise you can waste hundreds or thousands of dollars.

The tip is to roll banner until get the character. Then save gems for the next banner.
    Never roll the regular banner because you may get an useless 5 star weapon with pity time.
    Even you get an usable weapon. It is a small upgrade from a good 4 star weapon.
    yea i should've stopped after the first venti. are the banners only going to be limited characters? or will they have like a boosted mona or diluc banner eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just saw this notice in game. That means there will be a time gap between this current banner ending and the new banner being active. First time I've seen that happen in a gacha game. Usually they like to ensure something is always going.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i should've stopped after the first venti. are the banners only going to be limited characters? or will they have like a boosted mona or diluc banner eventually?
    Supposedly, both. According to that link, there may be QiQi, Mona, and Keqing banners.

Mona and Diluc will show up. It rotates.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Well you can roll on reg banner with the random acquaint fates you get right? Do they have any other use.

So I have just discovered that Lisa exists.

Urge to give Genshin Impact a 2nd chance intensifies.....