Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    It's not really a good idea to go for em on fischl
    I honestly don't know how it actually works.
    How often can it proc?
    Does it trigger when you re-apply electro/hydro?

1000 EM = ~10.000 Electro Charged ticks, it's pretty solid depending on how often you can apply it.
    but I'm not sure how it actually works as both Hydro AND Electro are on the enemy when you trigger that reaction.
    It could, in theory, mean, that the correct character is always triggereing the reaction. Unlike what could happen with Melt/Vape.

In Abyss, it's actually a rather "cheap" way to get results when you team up with Anemo.
    10k+ every 0,5 seconds is quite potent, especially if it's offside damage.
    People play with Albedo who hits for 20k every other second or so and think it's super strong... so.
    The question however... if you also use Anemo... what EM value is used for Electro-charged when Electro gets swirled onto hydro or vice versa. Does it use the EM of the character who applied the initial Electro Aura? Or does it use the EM of the Anemo user? But he is technically not causing the reaction because it's already causing "Swirl" as a reaction...
    Did someone actually bother to investigate? I never heard "IWintoLose" or other youtuber talking about it.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-12-06 at 11:58 AM.

@KrayZ33

I studied a lot about EM and playtested a lot too. So i know a thing or 2...but still not fully understand it.

Elemental reactions have an internal cooldown (2.5 seconds) and/or if you hit the target 3 times BEFORE 2.5 seconds pass.
    The character who triggers the reaction (hits "second") is the one proc'ing with the EM modifiers on the Artifacts.

BUT

Genshin impact sometimes is completely random.
    Raiden Shogun passive E, sometimes TRIGGERS the reaction (hits second) and sometimes...simply...dont...
    I assume is random, lol. But with 60-75% chance for Raiden to trigger the reaction, since most of the time is she proc'ing (from testing).

Sometimes, also, the game decides to be random and proc a lot of reactions...no idea why.

EDIT:
    Also...check out this page

https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...ernal_Cooldown

Maybe you can understand it better than me.

ICDs is mostly about auto-attack chains.
    Elemental Skills and Burst have their own and everything is different for basically every character.

And then there is the question about what happens when you hit more than 4 times while Oz is active and how her C6 interacts with it and what if you also use Baal on top of it.
    No explanation whatsoever.
    Do the ticks stack up? is it one per 0,5s and will always be one per 0,5s no matter if you are able to break the ICD? etc. etc.

that spear makes no sense on Yunjin

Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-12-06 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abyss after next patch is gona suck (no more big wolfs tho):

Floor 12:
    1A Perpetual Mechanical Array
    1B Abyss lector (flame new one), Dendro hilichurl, Pyro abyss mage and Rockhound rifthound whelp

2A Primo Geovishap (rip first 10 seconds)
    2B Abyss Herald: Wicked Torrents (100% there is more than one)

3A Ruin guard, Ruin grader
    3B Maguu Kenki (again????)

Permafrezze comp on 1.st half seems to be a winning team, second team i dont know as you probaly need hydro, Geo, cyro in party.

- - - Updated - - -

Shenhe's 1st Ascension Passive:

Old: Character within the field created by Divine Maiden's Deliverance gains 10% Cryo DMG bonus.

New: Character within the field created by Divine Maiden's Deliverance gains 15% Cryo DMG bonus.

Lol, that almost non-existant buff.

Yunjin C2 change

Old: Normal Attack hits by characters affected by Flying Cloud Flag Formation boosts Normal Attack DMG by 2%, can gain 1 stack per 0.3s up to 10 stacks.

New: Cliffbreaker's Banner boosts all nearby party members' Normal Attack DMG by 15% for 12s.

Seems like re-balancing. (its nerf on damage tho by 5%, but you dont have to spam to get more damage)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Out of all possible weapon types that i hoped to see In Genshin :

1) Fists (Ryu - Street Figher)

2) Shields (Capitan America)

3) Magic stick (Harry Potter)

4) Whip (Castlevania)

5) Inforced boots (Sanji)

Seems like dataminers found out its gonna be Crossbow ....damn as if Bow already not most hated weapon type.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    4) Whip (Castlevania)
    That would be so good in the hands of a waifu
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Could really use a Eula equivalent range main dps. Seeing as Mihoyo has had a trend recently of making mobs interact with melee in the sense they are trying to get to the top of r/assholedesign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i am finaly done with this fucking domain. Got the crit circlet:

As expected, every artifact with elemental mastery went into this 3 times, so i had to scrap them.
    At the end i did managed to get perfect 1:2 crit/crit damage balance, so its something at least. (to much atk on stats still, but fuck it)

Should i try my luck on https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._2408/?lang=EN ?

Thats a POG Noelle
    She is ready for itto...

Me on the other hand (T_T)...

Confession time:
    -I've been spending primogems everyday on refils...i dont wish with F2P primogems in months...and im completely dry
    So now im playing on a second account to get Itto >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Thats a POG Noelle
    She is ready for itto...

Me on the other hand (T_T)...

Confession time:
    -I've been spending primogems everyday on refils...i dont wish with F2P primogems in months...and im completely dry
    So now im playing on a second account to get Itto >_>
    I kinda understand if you used a re-fill on 1.st week of battlepass tho (as its not possible to hit 10k without it or using moons). But the recent genshin primogem givaway should get you back on same free to play number tho. Unless you did max every day....

Heck i dont even know how many times you can re-fill it as free to play.

I still dont know if i should go for Shenhe or not:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...henhe/?lang=EN

It all depends on next weapon banner. (if there is trash 5 star i will not roll)

My C6 Ningguang murders everything, so itto fells like a waste for me to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    My C6 Ningguang murders everything, so itto fells like a waste for me to pull.
    Do we know who will be in the 2nd banner with Itto (given that there will be a 2nd banner)? Venti? Klee?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Do we know who will be in the 2nd banner with Itto (given that there will be a 2nd banner)? Venti? Klee?
    Pretty sure nowhere was said to be a double banner with Itto, only Albedo/Eula for reruns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    No one else I don't think. He's a new banner so he'll be by himself. 2 banners should only be for reruns

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...byss_you_will/

Just a matter of time we have to kill Azdaha in 3 minutes.

That's icon of the Primo-Geovishap though.

Man... Baal is so strong, I'm so glad I built her and got her to C3.
    The more I play with her the more I realize how much damage and *DPS* she actually does. Her burst kicks ass no matter what.
    These 50k+ autoattacks and ~130k+ Charged attacks that deal AoE dmg are so insane, considering that she deals 300k-500k by simply pressing the button as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That's icon of the Primo-Geovishap though.

Man... Baal is so strong, I'm so glad I built her and got her to C3.
    The more I play with her the more I realize how much damage and *DPS* she actually does. Her burst kicks ass no matter what.
    These 50k+ autoattacks and ~130k+ Charged attacks that deal AoE dmg are so insane, considering that she deals 300k-500k by simply pressing the button as well.
    I played around a little with Raiden (c3), Kujo (c6), Kazuha and Bennet today, managed a 500k crit on burst with 40-50k autos.

Which comp were you playing with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, ok, fuck this event. Stealth is the worst part of this game and they've managed to make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Man, ok, fuck this event. Stealth is the worst part of this game and they've managed to make it worse.
    At least each stage seems to be fairly short.

My biggest frustration wasn't even the stealth part, but the stupid net gadget. It seems to prioritize targeting the guard dogs, so I kept netting one of them instead of capturing the animal I was actually after. I would give away ALL of my primogems if we could get an actual, manual targeting system in this fucking game.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I played around a little with Raiden (c3), Kujo (c6), Kazuha and Bennet today, managed a 500k crit on burst with 40-50k autos.

Which comp were you playing with?
    Instead of Kazuha, I'm using Xinqiu.
    If I had Sayu, I'd probably switch out Bennett.
    I want Anemo. I would love to add Jean, because I really like her character, but I'm not seeing her work that well.
    Maybe I should just give it a try because it's not like I'm short on ressources anyway.

edit: just realized that her C2 is pretty decent for Baal, maybe I'm getting lucky when I'm getting unlucky someday.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-12-08 at 08:27 AM.