Thread: Genshin Impact

well looks like if i want to do more story quests, i have to do the thing that increases my adventure level cap. but looking at the exp saved up i am scared.

according to my exp bar for it i am sitting at 59513/4575. well i was enjoying having an easy time killing things looks like that fun will come to an end.
    now i just need to figure out who to take into that place and not get my butt kicked again.
    balls.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I think its after world level 5 you can lower the world level back down but it will have a 24 hour cooldown when you lower or restore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I think its after world level 5 you can lower the world level back down but it will have a 24 hour cooldown when you lower or restore it.
    i know. i am just being slightly dramatic. mainly because the last time i tried to increase the cap. the placed kicked my butt.
    it might be slightly easier now that i took the time to level up weapons and artifacts more.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    i know. i am just being slightly dramatic. mainly because the last time i tried to increase the cap. the placed kicked my butt.
    it might be slightly easier now that i took the time to level up weapons and artifacts more.
    Razor Ningguang and Yanfei are the best 4* dps if you have any of these 3 equip them and lvl up talents and they will carry you easily
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-02-22 at 06:13 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Razor Ningguang and Yanfei are the best 4* dps if you have any of these 3 equip them and lvl up talents and they will carry you easily
    i dont have razor.
    i do have Ningguang and Yanfei(i have been using her a lot more now. she is super fun)

since its the first cap(25) that i am trying to increase. the first Ascend requires ameno, pyro, cyro, and hydro. its the hydro and cyro that i am trying to figure out who to bring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a lot of trouble getting good damage out of Ningguang. Part of that is the Archaic Petra domain is a major pain in the ass to farm. But I feel like she's slower than Yan Fei while her attacks do significantly less.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have a lot of trouble getting good damage out of Ningguang. Part of that is the Archaic Petra domain is a major pain in the ass to farm. But I feel like she's slower than Yan Fei while her attacks do significantly less.
    Her attack sequence is really slow. I have a hard time particularly seeing when her charged attacks actually go off with her giant screen and Crystalize reactions popping everywhere, and I need that visual since she feels so out of sync for me. I think you're supposed to dash/jump cancel a lot of her animations though.

Don't use 4x archaic petra, use 2x archaic 2x noblesse
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Her attack sequence is really slow. I have a hard time particularly seeing when her charged attacks actually go off with her giant screen and Crystalize reactions popping everywhere, and I need that visual since she feels so out of sync for me. I think you're supposed to dash/jump cancel a lot of her animations though.
    Hold W when you normal attack and she will attack faster. Yeah you gona animation cancel on her and its a bit anoying.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

well that was way easier the second time around. adventure level jumped from 25 to 35.
    Traveler, Yanfei, barbara, and shenhe. its probably not the best combo but it got me through that stupid place.

alright. noticed i had 10 wishes, so i used them and got Diona. she is adorable.
    i am still hoping for my 2 main targets before the end of this.

on a side note. i really think the game is really wanting me to use Yanfei now, she is now 4/6 on her constellation level ups.
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2022-02-22 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Guess im not recharging it fast enough then. Its also pretty hard to sit in the circle with someone like Yae or Ganyu (whose bow works best by staying far away).
    The strength of Bennett is that his circle heals super fast and standing in it for 1 second will heal you to full, assuming your Bennett is not naked and at lv 1 talents. I have dps build for him and he still heals my party to full instantly. This also works amazingly if you're in a party where you cycle through your whole party continuously, which most comps that have him, do work like that.

The other aspect of Bennett that he's super strong for is characters that can snapshot. Don't be mistaken and think his circle is good for the buff to stand in the circle the entire time, that's not what it's for because quite honestly, you'll probably never be able to do that unless you tank hits with a shield and enemies cooperate with you and stay in the circle for you. You put the circle down and use Xiangling burst and enjoy full duration of buffed pyronado no matter where you are, that's the real benefit. So yes, characters like Ganyu and Yae is not the best characters to use with Bennett.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Agreed. Yae is why I built Bennett up to begin with, but her entire playstyle is basically a counter for his. Its why I was using Qiqi, Ganyu, Raiden and Yae. I have even tried using Noelle instead of Qiqi. In either option I really need a fire for those stupid wooden shields.

I just don't understand why Bennett is recommended for Yae in the slightest. If you're standing still for too long, shes going down. You would basically dash in, hit q, run right back out. Not to mention its best to try to line up Bennetts Q in the same general area as her totems so she uses her Q, the enemies are somewhat near her totems.

Starting to wonder if a team with Sucrose would be better just to gather up all of the mobs for easier positioning for her Q. Bennett certainly wont be staying on my team with her.
    Because people are dumb and "omg put Bennett in every party". She gets ridiculously little benefit from having Bennett and having him with her is a waste of Bennett. She doesn't snapshot.

Also just fyi, the location of her totems doesn't matter, just where you are. As long as you yourself are in the buff circle, your totems will get buffed, but only when Yae is active.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that was way easier the second time around. adventure level jumped from 25 to 35.
    Traveler, Yanfei, barbara, and shenhe. its probably not the best combo but it got me through that stupid place.

alright. noticed i had 10 wishes, so i used them and got Diona. she is adorable.
    i am still hoping for my 2 main targets before the end of this.
    You should absolutely use Diona. Especially if you don't have Zhongli, but either way still do it. She provides shields, healing, and buffs if you have her at C6 or if you put a Noblesse set on her.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't use 4x archaic petra, use 2x archaic 2x noblesse
    I use 2x Archaic and 2x Shimenawa. Even with the attack buff, normal attacks crit for maybe 1500. Even with the animation cancelling, she's much slower than YanFei who hits so much harder.

You should absolutely use Diona. Especially if you don't have Zhongli, but either way still do it. She provides shields, healing, and buffs if you have her at C6 or if you put a Noblesse set on her.
    I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

Geez. Why do I need to go through so many hoops just to post a simple screenshot.
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2022-02-23 at 06:31 AM.

She's really just a weak character. She only has one usage in the whole game and it's killing golden wolflord. Anything else and you can make a list of characters that will do better than her and it will have most of the characters available on it. And then she's not even fun to play with her terrible attack animations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

this has become a struggle. everything is level 46 and my characters are 40. only Traveler is at 50. looks like i am going to have to ascend more characters, time to farm things i guess.

also the sticking to walls when i dont want to is annoying especially during a fight.

Well rolling for Yae unfortunately got my Thoma to C6 so I figured I at least had to level him up to try him out. Honestly seems like a poor man's pyro version of XQ. A lot less damage but his burst is at least easier to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well rolling for Yae unfortunately got my Thoma to C6 so I figured I at least had to level him up to try him out. Honestly seems like a poor man's pyro version of XQ. A lot less damage but his burst is at least easier to keep up.
    He really only has 1 role tbh and that's to replace zhong li in hu tao comp and use a vv anemo. I'm not sure I'd say it's even worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    this has become a struggle. everything is level 46 and my characters are 40. only Traveler is at 50. looks like i am going to have to ascend more characters, time to farm things i guess.

also the sticking to walls when i dont want to is annoying especially during a fight.
    Character level is less critical than weapon and artifact level
    /s

small mobs no problem. big mobs are now a massive pain to fight.
    i have so much upgrading to do now >_<

also Twin Nephrite is an interesting 3 star weapon. though i am not sure what mage would benefit from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    small mobs no problem. big mobs are now a massive pain to fight.
    i have so much upgrading to do now >_<

also Twin Nephrite is an interesting 3 star weapon. though i am not sure what mage would benefit from it.
    Sadly no one since the attack bonus loss for using three stars over four-stars is too significant. Unless you're still leveling and lower adventure rank and don't have anything else. Otherwise, your Yan Fei would make use of it.