Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    He has 99 problems but ER isn't one.
    I was using Itto for golden wolflord, then i got Ganyu and often manage to kill him before he puts the shield on
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

He has 99 problems but ER isn't one.
    I mean.. what are the other 99 problems? If you consider the fact that he is a niche character for one comp a problem then yeah I guess so. The way I see it this is the only way for the game to move forward without directly powercreeping characters like they have done in the past.
    There are already incredibly powerful characters that fill general roles like XQ, xiangling, fischl, Beidou, bennet etc. For example, trying to make a 5 star hydro applicator would basically mean the character has to be on the same level or outcompete XQ due to rarity status. The initial version of ayato seemed like something that resembled Childe but was probably much better so now ayato is slowly being changed more to an on field hydro dps which hydro is lacking. Were he to stay as he was before he would probably either outcompete childe on his role or be outcompeted by childe which is not fun.
    Itto filled the role as a mono geo melee dps which geo was lacking. His niche is unique and while not game breaking it does what it does well in the comp that he fits. Trying to make every character fit in a lot of comps will only lead in complains and problems as past characters are inevitably powercrept or new characters are underwhelming at performing the same role that is already covered by another character.
    We still have space for mono comps for every element and a couple roles that are missing from some elements (eg; electro healer, physical archer/polearm/sword etc).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I was using Itto for golden wolflord, then i got Ganyu and often manage to kill him before he puts the shield on
    I m killing him in one Itto rotation basically 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I mean.. what are the other 99 problems?
    I mean, I basically wrote all about them in my first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    my goals for next one rotation.
    Get raiden, 2 more anemo characters, another hydro, and another geo.
    Mihoyo...or Hoyoverse or whatever happened to the company's name...is not very generous.
    Basically according to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGGwcKM5k0

You will only get 20 free pulls from now to raiden banner

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Mihoyo...or Hoyoverse or whatever happened to the company's name...is not very generous.
    Basically according to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGGwcKM5k0

You will only get 20 free pulls from now to raiden banner
    its a goal that i fully understand is mostly not possible. stop talking to me like i dont know that already.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    its a goal that i fully understand is mostly not possible. stop talking to me like i dont know that already.
    20 pulls is kinda standard per patch. Araund 4800 primos per patch. (not counting shop reset ones)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

When i started the game i though you will get around 1 star5* character every month and get your 5* main up to 6th constellation in about a year while already having all the 4* characters maxed, the only difference whales have is that they get 5* char c6 in 1st day of release

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    20 pulls is kinda standard per patch. Araund 4800 primos per patch. (not counting shop reset ones)
    It was kind of obvious that I broke my own(like an idiot) rule about wasting money.

It was kind of obvious that I broke my own(like an idiot) rule about wasting money.
    I said to myself i wouldnt spend money anymore...but...i dunno if i can follow it up.
    The idea of getting Raidens weapon.....is really appealing to me atm

10+ Year Old Account
    On the subject of wasting money, I might take a stab at getting Raiden C2.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Do it with friends on discord call...if you are into that
    My fondest memories from this game is stuff like that from the past...

Is this memories that still make me play this game today....GACHA rolls with friends on discord

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing i did waste money was on sub to get Jean skin (buying muliple subs to get crystals) and battlepass as my weapons were garbage at start of game (not needed now with so many weapons added).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Why? Mine is C1 and her Q 1 shots mobs in world pretty much. C2 is a waste of money unless you realy realy want to make abyss a little easier.
    Be smart and save money and wait for the last day.

- - - Updated - - -

I said to myself i wouldnt spend money anymore...but...i dunno if i can follow it up.
    The idea of getting Raidens weapon.....is really appealing to me atm
    Go fish for a free weapon.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    As you saw I didnt even bother to reply to the poster you quoted as most people do not have an understanding of what is good and what is not in the game. They were the same people calling Itto garbage even though it was clear he would be a solid overall unit behaving similarly to xiao and indeed he has landed as a fairly balanced unit despite being Geo.
    They often confuse liking a character with the character being good.
    Do not forget that the totems also share an internal cd for particle generation and they generate a pathetic number of particles. Coupled with the ulti being a 90 cost she is overall kind of a yikes unit and this is really reflected in her sales. Though she sold better than other units you have to take into account the following:
    1.) Super hyped unit since the start of inazuma
    2.) Big name central lore character for inazuma
    3.) Wifu

These 3 would instantly mean the character would be on top 5 sold and she is nowhere near that simply because of general viability. Of course you can make her work and the damage is decent but both Fischl and Beidou are far cheaper and better electro alternatives to what she offers.
    Yea I said pretty weak because I was trying to be generous. It's actually complete trash lol.

I was hoping Yae would at least be like Itto where she'd shine with Raiden but honestly she doesn't, at least not at c0.

- - - Updated - - -

But C0 Itto IS utter garbage for a 5* character... HUGE downtime on his ult and he does 0 damage without it - which wouldn't be so bad if the characters he needs in his setup (as in, Gorou + Albedo + whatever) needed field time, but they don't, so you're stuck normal attacking for 5k for 5+ seconds. Sure, 5 seconds of downtime wouldn't be so bad IF he didn't need another 5 seconds to get stacks and get his CAs out. So within 18 seconds he does actual damage for 3 seconds or so, and especially in abyss with all the dashing mobs that is just horribad. You need reliability in abyss and Itto is anything but. He's strong in theory or fighting cryo flowers and a coin flip at best in real fighting situations.

I mean, C6 Noelle does less damage on paper, but she has none of the downsides Itto has, which makes her a far more reliable character, and that should say all there is to say about Itto. And yeah, his C2 solves almost all of his issues, but having C2 shouldn't make or break a character.
    He's only garbage if you put him in random teams. He's solid in a team that's catered to him (monogeo).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Isn't the 2.6 abyss like a Venti clownfiesta?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...nd_12_via_wfp/

It will be doable, but will definitely require multiple runs for me because of how they put pyro lector in 1st half on one chamber and then 2nd half on another. Hate when they do that.

Also Ayaka re-run can't come fast enough. They keep adding that hydro fcker. I have 0 counters for it. Chongyun doesn't cut it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    C2 is a waste of money
    Didn't I just say that?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...nd_12_via_wfp/

It will be doable, but will definitely require multiple runs for me because of how they put pyro lector in 1st half on one chamber and then 2nd half on another. Hate when they do that.

Also Ayaka re-run can't come fast enough. They keep adding that hydro fcker. I have 0 counters for it. Chongyun doesn't cut it.
    Jesus that F12 looks so fucking free after all these boss rush floors it's insane.

I agree with what you say though, same when the put bosses in different halves, at least you can swirl the power rangers on chamber 2. Either that or bring Barbara on first half and autoattack your way into victory.
    Chongyun on his own doesn't work because of shatter, but if you pair him with a sword user the heralds are free. I would know because I love seeing those fuckers against my Kaeya freezecomp.

Alright it’s my day off. All I need to do is remember how to reduce the world level.

Meanwhile, over in the AoT universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    When i started the game i though you will get around 1 star5* character every month and get your 5* main up to 6th constellation in about a year while already having all the 4* characters maxed, the only difference whales have is that they get 5* char c6 in 1st day of release
    Oh my sweet summer child. How wrong you were. More like you'll get your main to c6 in 1-2 years if you never spend rolls on anything else, do every commission daily, do all the events, etc... Lets not even get into getting their weapon high. Realistically, the only way to get your character to full build before the game burns itself out or the character becomes irrelevant due to power creep is by spending a _lot_ of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this memories that still make me play this game today....GACHA rolls with friends on discord
    Is this like the opposite of an AA meeting where all of you sit around, enabling each other's gambling addiction?

sigh. of course i misread something.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Is this like the opposite of an AA meeting where all of you sit around, enabling each other's gambling addiction?
    Yessssssssssssss
    Is so much fun