Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rung View Post
    It's your opinion that all cops are bad. It's also prejudice to assume all cops are bad due to the few bad cops.
    No more than it's prejudiced to assume that if there are bad apples in a barrel then it's probably a good idea to toss the lot.

Once again y'all need to understand that a voluntary profession is not the same thing as a protected class, lol. That's not opinion that's basic fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even realise what you just said?
    The entirety of the "bad apples" axiom y'all use to excuse police brutality? Lol.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the exact train of logic as those people.
    Once again: no, it is not, because policing is a voluntary profession and not a protected class.

You keep saying "same" for two very different things, and I suspect it's because you view racism as a function of "I don't like Black people" and not like... a system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is.
    Then I'm certain you can point to the law that requires people to be police officers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter if there is a law or not.
    It kinda does matter since you seem to be insistent that being a police officer is involuntary.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it doesn't. You're just prejudiced, excusing it with the exact same train of logic as daedius mentioned.
    If it's the exact same then you should be easily able to prove that being a police officer is not a voluntary position. Instead I'm seeing a lot of "nuh uh" instead of actual evidence, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why it's so hard for you to admit you're prejudiced.
    Probably because I'm not in the habit of believing shit without evidence, lol. Like I said - a whole lot of "nuh uh" and zilch in the way of actual proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you think all cops are bad.
    I've yet to see evidence that a cop is good, therefore all cops must be bad.

Simple logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    People should wear masks, its certainly easier than scuffling with police officers, and more responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    If it's the exact same then you should be easily able to prove that being a police officer is not a voluntary position. Instead I'm seeing a lot of "nuh uh" instead of actual evidence, lol.
    These things happen when you argue with young children.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    These things happen when you argue with young children.
    I just find it kind of mystifying how ready people are to jump up and start defending the pigs as if they have any skin in the game by helping to buttress a system of injustice. Like I'm fairly sure not a one of the right wingers on this forum is a Senator or Jeff Bezos so the extent to which they will actively support a system that is objectively fucking them over is puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Millions of interactions without issue, few negative actions "all cops are bad"...

Do you also think all blacks are criminals, all muslims are terrorists, etc.. with that train of logic?

The MSM like to sensationalize things out of the ordinary... and idiots think it's all like that...
    So are those fake deaths, fake arrest records, fake reports from FBI DHS and DOJ. Are they all fake?

Trump thinks you are disgusting, why do you support him?

- - - Updated - - -

It's the exact train of logic as those people.
    Violent crimes by black and whites of similar economic standing are virtually the same. Daedius those has multiple times expressed racist ideas so they've gone with blacks commit more crimes.. and then ended there.

Do you think there is no problem with police?

- - - Updated - - -

So just simple prejudice.
    If only people cared this much about racism. But who am I kidding.. people who care this much about police only do because they care a whole lot about racism... about supporting it and the system.

No but prejudice against cops aren't going to change anything.
    What would have been your solution to slavery in the 1800s?

"Look guys, not all masters are bad. Slaves are 3/5 people so when the punishment of running away is to strike them100 times whip them 60! That's a good compromise, not all masters are bad guys we can't get rid of slavery by just thinking slave masters are bad guys. Think of the masters! Think of the poor plantation owners!"

Then immediately a law is passed upping the punishment to 167...

You have nothing to offer with complaining more about how you want cops to have the benefit of the doubt. As they fucking murder people.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-09-26 at 10:20 PM.

What does slavery in the 19th century have to do with present time cops?
    Actually, a whole fucking lot if you knew anything about history but it seems that history is a blight on the mind for a majority of Americans so they just pretend it isn't a thing that exists.

"by jolly how did we get here!"

I'm not American. Why should I care about 19th century America history?
    Then maybe just maybe idk...listen to the Americans especially tyhe Americans affected?

Joking here, but like half joking? Why is it white people around the world feel they know more about the plight of black and latinos in America and the relationship with the American police forces? Like the white people here swear they know it all about how cops treat us, but...fucking international people too? Is there like some weird "I am superior therefore I shall lecture your brown arse from Sweden about the plight of your people in your country where I know jack-shit about the history of your country"

Who the fuck gives a shit about that opinion? Please do tell me why it should be worth more than nothing.

What you should be doing is accepting your place. The place of a person who doesn't know the history, doesn't know the background, doesn't know the laws, doesn't know THE RESEARCH PROVING THE ISSUES FROM THE FBI DHS DOJ. Does a child go into 2nd grade and take over the class and tell the teacher they don't know anything about what they're doing? Why do you think you should?

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'm against people not wearing a mask in public, I wouldn't have bothered with her as long as she was away from others.

Seeing how many people were harmed by anti-masks terrorists, I can understand the frustration towards the woman and physically removing her.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

This is an international forum. If you want only American input I suggest you look for a forum strictly for Americans.
    It is an international forum. So why do you think you can lecture people from a country you're not from, from a position of ignorance about history of that other country? Being it is an international forum one should behave as though they don't know everything about every other country, yet you do... you feel you can lecture people about American politics and police WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ADMITTING YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THE HISTORY. and don't know shit about the laws and the literal research done already here.

It being an international forum means it is an international forum it doesn't make you an authority on fucking America because you are on an international forum. If you are ignorant about something, you then learn from it from the people. you don't fucking lecture the people how what they should or shouldn't do from a position of ignorance.

This is an international forum. If you want only American input I suggest you look for a forum strictly for Americans.
    Ignore Themius... she gets off from arguing, and enjoys to assume stuff where she genuinely believes anyone that she argues with is a neo-nazi white supremacist.

See how she automatically assumed you were white after you made comment you weren't American...

Prejudice is prejudice regardless of what the history of the country is.
    FBI have reported that hate groups have infiltrated the police. FBI have updated over the years to say it is worse... and then "oh wait no actually it's a lot worse than we thought"... hate groups have for the last decade been getting more and more officers to join hate groups. Some departments according to a nazi whistleblower... where he was upwards of half the entire department was in a neo-nazi or white nationalist group One of the ways to arrest black people was to say they resisted and that was it. David Duke specifically also championed this effort and the reason was they could arrest the black people... and throw them away.

The FBI and DHS noted this... we have videos of police officers working with hate gruops

We have an entire sheriff department that has tons of members in a hate gang directly tied to murders with several of their members (3) under arrest and a few others being investigated. The FBI notes that these hate groups are the main threat to American life and that the departments across the nation are riddled with them and it has only been getting worse.

Tolerance of the intolerant is a fucking bogus idea. Cops aren't a fucking protected group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Ignore Themius... she gets off from arguing, and enjoys to assume stuff where she genuinely believes anyone that she argues with is a neo-nazi white supremacist.

See how she automatically assumed you were white after you made comment you weren't American...
    I am not a woman first of all. And you support terrorists and murderers. You support concentration camps and genocide. You have posts proving it. What is your opinion worth when you support such disgusting things. You support a person who is disgusted by his very own supporters. What does that say about you?

You support racism, you support the murder of black and latino people because you do not care for their lives. You instead think it's not a big deal.. makes me wonder if you enjoy it. If you saw the mass killing in NZ and smiled. you have expressed those hateful posts in your time here... it wouldn't shock me. Prove me wrong please... do go off and find a post of yours... and I will then refute you with your own words. Have fun.

None of this makes it not prejudice to judge all cops based on a few.
    What an empty fucking statement.

"hey so the FBI says the departments are filled with racist white terror groups killing black people"

you: hey don't judge those cops!!! that's bad! it's only a few.

Few? How does an entire department of hundreds involve themselves in crime... yet you maintain a few? The sheriff department isn't a "few" people.

When the cops walked off the job because 2 people were held accountable for the injury of an older man was that a few bad apples >??? The entire fucking squad resigned.

Weird how you lot always say few but can't explain why entire departments ignore it all yet somehow get to say "it's only a few"

Are domestic abusers "few"?

40% of police officers are domestic abusers but you sit here and fucking spout "it's only a few bad people"

is 40% a few???

When a cop reports over zealous policing and brings it up the chain and up the chain and is them framed and arrested in a department of over 300 people... us that a few???

When the good cops get screwed over is that evidence of a few bad cops???

How is it a few bad cops somehow translates to THE WAY AN ENTIRE DEPARTMENT OF COPS BEHAVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    FBI have reported that hate groups have infiltrated the police. FBI have updated over the years to say it is worse... and then "oh wait no actually it's a lot worse than we thought"... hate groups have for the last decade been getting more and more officers to join hate groups. Some departments according to a nazi whistleblower... where he was upwards of half the entire department was in a neo-nazi or white nationalist group One of the ways to arrest black people was to say they resisted and that was it. David Duke specifically also championed this effort and the reason was they could arrest the black people... and throw them away.

The FBI and DHS noted this... we have videos of police officers working with hate gruops

We have an entire sheriff department that has tons of members in a hate gang directly tied to murders with several of their members (3) under arrest and a few others being investigated. The FBI notes that these hate groups are the main threat to American life and that the departments across the nation are riddled with them and it has only been getting worse.

Tolerance of the intolerant is a fucking bogus idea. Cops aren't a fucking protected group.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a woman first of all. And you support terrorists and murderers. You support concentration camps and genocide. You have posts proving it. What is your opinion worth when you support such disgusting things. You support a person who is disgusted by his very own supporters. What does that say about you?

You support racism, you support the murder of black and latino people because you do not care for their lives. You instead think it's not a big deal.. makes me wonder if you enjoy it. If you saw the mass killing in NZ and smiled. you have expressed those hateful posts in your time here... it wouldn't shock me. Prove me wrong please... do go off and find a post of yours... and I will then refute you with your own words. Have fun.
    What a load of bull. Can't expect anything less from one who consistently posts on these forums with a holier than art thou attitude towards anyone that disagrees with you, readily labelling them whatever. Just because you say it don't make it true... just paints a sad picture of you though. Hard to take someone that habitually makes assumptions and believes said assumptions seriously with a straight face...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-09-26 at 11:09 PM.