Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Uh yeah, are you for pay to win microtransactions as well? The same argument can be applied to P2W games like Hearthstone. If you're fine with them, cool. If you're not, well there you go.

If you still don't understand: a problem doesn't have to mean the issue is insurmountable.
    Yeah, but the issue is insignificant, even more so after SL launches.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    I wasted a boatload of gold over the years upgrading 100+ Heirlooms to 120.
    Oh well, Se La Vie...
    We spent almost $500 on a blu-ray player when they first came out, and now you can get one for about $20. Tis' the way of the world.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Not sure what you think your argument is, Heirlooms in BfA are stupid OP and Blizzard agrees "just don't use them" is never a good enough argument (see: flying).

Not sure at all what you're trying to say in the final sentence, I've got almost every Heirloom, them being stupid OP isn't a problem for me other than quest rewards being useless - it's a problem for new players.
    which is a blizzard problem not ours.
    Quests should just reward heirlooms and stop trying to gear people in silly greens through the werid leveling areas, i guess it might be less shit now its condensed... but heirlooms should just be what you use to level worry about gear towards cap.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.