Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Is racism bad or isn't it?
    It's prejudice but not exactly racism as racism entails a system of power behind it.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Well, how about some context ?

I dont find theese tweets scandalous at all

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    It's prejudice but not exactly racism as racism entails a system of power behind it.
    Okay, you can leave. Nobody's interest in playing chess with somebody who alters the rules (and definitions) at his whim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post

That says a lot about you. B)

Quote Originally Posted by paxen View Post
    Systemic racism is extremely bad. White people are not the victims of systemic racism.
    Its still racist, . sounds like you are defending it
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

That says more about you than anything else, honestly.

Systemic racism is extremely bad. White people are not the victims of systemic racism.
    Oooh, too bad. The answer was "racism is bad,"

Try again next time.

But racism is still racism.

That's like ignoring someone getting stabbed with a knife because some other people got burned alive and that's a much more terrible thing to go through

nice, very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Racism is the context. Sounds like you are supporting it

I can’t imagine living a life constantly blaming other people or groups of people for anything and everything. Boil it down it comes to personality and character...

If I’m blizzard I have a bigger problem with a writer telling the fan base “to play another game then.” Drive away more players that’s real smart but hey it’s clear the writer doesn’t understand business concepts. Just another crazy...lol I’ll be polite.

The more funny thing is 53% of white women voted trump, liberal white women love to ignore that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    But racism is still racism.

That's like ignoring someone getting stabbed with a knife because some other people got burned alive and that's a much more terrible thing to go through
    It's also very Americentric. White people are a global minority to start with. Frankly, racism isn't centered around the American experience.

Blizzard needs to distance themselves from this person really fast

Ah. That's irritating. Not my problem though.

Well, at least the book didn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    I can’t imagine living a life constantly blaming other people or groups of people for anything and everything. Boil it down it comes to personality and character...

If I’m blizzard I have a bigger problem with a writer telling the fan base “to play another game then.” Drive away more players that’s real smart but hey it’s clear the writer doesn’t understand business concepts. Just another crazy...lol I’ll be polite.
    Could be psychological issues, or more likely, just wanting to hop on the trend, since it's cool to blame "muh hwyte men" for everything on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Okay, you can leave. Nobody's interest in playing chess with somebody who alters the rules (and definitions) at his whim.

- - - Updated - - -

That says a lot about you. B)
    Except you're not playing chess. You're crying white genocide because some white lady is trying to score "Woke Points". Vote with your wallet instead of bitching about being oppressed when we're members of the single most powerful group in the world.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Ironically enough, it was the book I liked the least since Twilight of the Aspects. If she is gonna write the novels going forward, I will happily skip them and reread Arthas, Tides of War and such over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Didn't it feel superfluous, though?

I read only some small pieces of it and it seems like it doesn't tell much of a story worth telling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Except you're not playing chess. You're crying white genocide because some white lady is trying to score "Woke Points". Vote with your wallet instead of bitching about being oppressed when we're members of the single most powerful group in the world.
    I told you to go. Shoo. I don't deal with racist hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    I dont think this woman got enough hugs as a kid or something >.>
    Maybe she got fair share of hugs as a kid, hugs powered by old white man energy

Shes hot. And OP is soo offended he took time out of his life to make a collage about her, absolutely hilarious.